Charlotte Hornets vs Chicago Bulls NBA Odds and Predictions
The rise of COVID-19 has finally affected NBA. Recently Chicago Bulls star Zach Lavine was quarantined and now Charlotte Hornets forward Miles Bridges is set to miss multiple NBA games including the Thursday night game against Charlotte Hornets.
Both the teams will be without their star players when they play Spectrum Center on Thursday at 7 pm EST.
On Thursday, Chicago Bulls will be looking for their 27th win of the season while Hornets would be looking to climb the ladder by winning their 33rd game. Both the Eastern Conference teams have less chance of making into playoffs which is less than two weeks away from now.
FiveThirtyEight, predicts win for Charlotte Hornets in this game. However, the latest Charlotte Hornets vs Chicago Bulls NBA Odds and Predictions are yet to be updated.The latest Charlotte Hornets vs Chicago Bulls NBA Odds and Predictions will be updated on game day.
Charlotte Hornets vs Chicago Bulls NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent Form
The Charlotte Hornets showed some signs of rejuvenation by picking up consecutive wins against the Cleveland Cavaliers, Boston Celtics and Pistons but they were back to square one for after losing games against Celtics and Bucks.
They are coming off a double win against Pistons, However, they lost to Miami Heat before they beat Pistons on Tuesday night once again. Charlotte Hornets are suffering from injuries which has taken a toil of their campaign in the current season of the NBA.
The Hornets are banking on home advantage to cement their position in top 10. Hornets sit well above the Bulls in the win column. In the previous month’s campaign, they were blown away by Nets, Celtics, Hawks, Cavaliers but have pulled it back with triumphs against Bucks, Thunder, Pacers, Trail Blazers and Celtics. This also meant that they hung on to the 8th spot in Eastern conference with a win-loss ratio of 0.500.
With hope of making into playoffs crashing, Chicago Bulls will be hoping to end the season on respectable note. The Chicago Bulls have just 26 victories and 39 losses so far in this season. The Chicago Bulls will play their 33rd away game of this season against Hornets. Their last outing was against 76ers where they lost by the margin 106-94.
Both squads normally rely on their ball movement and shot-making to stay competitive on a nightly basis.
Charlotte Hornets vs Chicago Bulls NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-Head
Regular season (117 games): Bulls – 44 wins, Hornets- 73 wins
Playoffs played 9: Hornets – 2 wins, Bulls – 9 wins.
Previous meeting: Bulls won 108-91 on 22nd April 2021 in a regular season fixture.
Charlotte Hornets vs Chicago Bulls NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to Watch Out
Coby White is an important point guard with a field goal success of 41.5% and a 3-pointer conversion of 34.4% so far.
Thaddeus Young gave 13 points and 3 assists with 4 rebounds in his last outing.
Patrick Williams is another important forward who averages close to 9.1 points in every outing.
Denzel Valentine played for 17 minutes in his last outing giving 11 points with 2 assists.
Devonte’ Graham has played 51 games as a point guard with an average of 14.5 points per game and a field goal percentage of 37.4% in this edition.
PJ Washington who has played at the center position has tons of experience in NBA with an average of 12.8 points and player efficiency of 13.54 this season.
Miles Bridges who is the Small Forward in the side has averaged 12.4 points per game and has 6.1 rebounds in 64 games.
Terry Rozier who is the shooting guard has a good rating has a 3-pointer conversion of 39.2% so far. He made 18 points and 6 assists against Pistons in his last outing.
Charlotte Hornets vs Chicago Bulls NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner
The two Eastern Conference teams, Chicago Bulls and Charlotte Hornets will be up against each other on 6th of May at Spectrum Center at 7 pm EST. The latest Charlotte Hornets vs Chicago Bulls NBA Odds and Predictions are yet to be updated however, one of the platform publishing Charlotte Hornets vs Chicago Bulls NBA Odds and Predictions have predicted a win for the Hornets in this game. Charlotte Hornets are slightly ahead with a 53% chance whereas the Bulls are behind with a 47% chance, according to FiveThirtyEight.
The latest Charlotte Hornets vs Chicago Bulls NBA Odds and Predictions will be updated on game day, however, looking at the recent performance of both the teams, Crowdwisdom360 predicts a win for Charlotte Hornets in this game.