Chicago Bulls vs Brooklyn Nets NBA Odds and Predictions
The Brooklyn Nets is set to lock horns against the Chicago Bulls in their 50th game of the season. Bulls who didn’t have a particularly good 2019 season, have once again found themselves in a hole whereas Nets are going berserk after dominating the regular season with regular success so far.
The game is scheduled to be held on 4th April in the United center at 11.30 pm IST. Even though it is well aware that there is little momentum for the Chicago based side going into this clash, the Nets aren’t too far ahead building up to this clash according to predictions.
The Bulls are finding hard time this season, they have already lost 27 games and are on 5 games losing streak. Nets on the other hand are Eastern Conference table topper and have won last 4 of their NBA 2020-21 games. The latest Chicago Bulls vs Brooklyn Nets NBA Odds and Predictions will be updated here on game day.
Chicago Bulls vs Brooklyn Nets NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to Watch Out
Lauri Markkanen is the power forward in the side who has averaged 17.2 points in every outing so far. He was one of the key contributors in the last game as he accumulated 16 points along with 10 rebounds.
Patrick Williams is an important guard with a field goal success of 47.4% and a 3-pointer conversion of 38% so far. He is the prime assist in the side and was there on the pitch for 31 minutes against Suns.
Nikola Vucevic who has played at the center position has tons of experience in NBA with an average of 22 points and 9.3 rebounds per game in his career. Thaddeus Young is another important forward who averages close to 12.2 points in every outing.
Kyrie Irving has shouldered the responsibility extremely well as he accumulates 28.2 points per game. Jeff Green has exceeded the expectations after clocking 21 points and 2 assists against Hornets in an important fixture.
Joe Harris has been one of the few players who has played all the games for the Nets this season. He gave away 9 points and 4 rebounds in his last outing. Landry Shamet needs to do better than 7.8 points per game for the side to succeed in the coming games.
Tyler Johnson is shaping out to be yet another important catch as the guard provided 15 points and 3 rebounds.
Chicago Bulls vs Brooklyn Nets NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent Form
The Chicago Bulls are having a forgettable season with 19 victories and 27 triumphs so far. They are desperate to get out of the jail and the only way out is to win as many games as possible from here on.
They had to wait until the 4th game to register their first win of the campaign. They were battered and outplayed by the big teams with some important victories coming against the smaller ones. Their last outing was against Phoenix Suns where they secured their 27th defeat of the season by 121-116 margin.
The Brooklyn Nets have undergone a contrasting journey in the Eastern conference with some outstanding performances where the opposition didn’t stand a chance. They were off to a flying start in December that helped them press the accelerator early in the tournament.
Despite some concerns in their defense, they were part of winning streaks in January and February that kept them in the hunt. They started off this month’s campaign with triumphs against Rockets and Hornets. They are currently occupying the top spot in the table with 34 wins and 15 losses so far.
Chicago Bulls vs Brooklyn Nets NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head
Regular season (173 games): Bulls – 93 wins, Nets – 80 wins.
Playoffs (10 games): Bulls – 7 wins, Nets – 3 wins.
Previous meeting: Nets won 110-107 on 8th March 2020 in a regular season fixture.
Chicago Bulls vs Brooklyn Nets NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner
It looks like the Brooklyn Nets have their noses ahead in this encounter. According to FiveThirtyEight, Nets have a 53% chance to wrap up an important victory with the Bulls in with a 47% chance to climb up the table.
According to Oddschecker, the Bulls don’t have the best chance to make it to further rounds in the Eastern conference while the Brooklyn Nets have replaced Los Angeles Lakers as the hot favorites to win the championship. On the other hand, the Nets have acquired the pole position while the Magic have their task cut out, based on SMarkets.