Chicago Sky vs Washington Mystics Odds and Predictions

Chicago Sky vs Washington Mystics Odds and Predictions
0 0 votes
Article Rating

Chicago Sky is predicted to win against Washington Mystics as per latest Chicago Sky vs Washington Mystics Odds and Predictions

Chicago Sky will host Washington Mystics on Saturday, July 10 at Wintrust Arena. This will be the 20th game of the season for Chicago Sky and 18th game for Washington Mystics. Currently Sky is 5th seeded team among both the teams from both the conferences while Washington Mystics is 9th seeded among the 12 teams.

Chicago Sky is coming off a defeat at the hands of Dallas Wings in last game. Except for Candance Parker none of the Chicago Sky’s players were able of score 20 points in the game. Washington Mystics on the other hand have lost last four of their games. The latest defeat being at the hands of New York Liberty.

Tina Charles from Washington Mystics dominated the game with 31 points, 16 rebounds and 4 assists. However, she could not get much support from any of her teammates. In the end Mystics faced a 3-points defeats at the hands of New York Liberty despite dominating the first half of the game.

Chicago Sky vs. Washington Mystics | ESPN Deportes

FiveThirtyEight predicts a win for Chicago Sky in Saturday’s game against Washington Mystics. However, the latest Chicago Sky vs Washington Mystics Odds and Predictions are yet to be updated.

The latest Chicago Sky vs Washington Mystics Odds and Predictions will be updated on game day.
image 9

Chicago Sky vs Washington Mystics Odds and Predictions: Match Details

Washington Mystics vs Chicago Sky

Scheduled Date and Time: July 10, 8PM EST

Host Team: Chicago Sky

Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.

Chicago Sky vs Washington Mystics Odds and Predictions: Recent Form

Chicago Sky has had a better season as of now as compared to that of Washington Mystics. Currently with 10 wins and 9 losses they are at 2nd position in Eastern Conference points table. Their conference record stands at 8-3.

At home they have played 8 regular season games this season and they have won 3 games and lost 5 games. On roads currently they are 7-4. In last 10 games they have won 8 and lost only 2. They are coming off a defeat in last game at the hands of Dallas Wings.

For Washington Wizards, it is time to pull up their socks if they are looking forward to advance further in the season. With 7 wins and 10 losses they they are 4th in the conference. Their conference record stands at 4-6 as of now.

Playing at home they have 5 wins and 4 losses while on roads they have 2 wins and 6 defeats. In last 5 games they have won 5 and lost 5. They are currently on a 4 games losing streak.

Chicago Sky vs Washington Mystics Odds and Predictions: Head-to-Head

Chicago Sky and Washington Mystics played their very first WNBA game in June 2009. Washington Mystics defeated Chicago Sky by 81-72 points. Since then there has been 47 encounters between the two teams. Of 47 games, Chicago Sky have 28 wins and Washington Mystics have 19 wins.

In last five meetings between the two teams, Chicago Sky won 3 games and Washington Mystics have won 2 games. The last game between the two teams was in May 2021. Chicago Sky won the game by massive 14 points.

Chicago Sky vs Washington Mystics Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

Chicago Sky will be hosting Washington Mystics on Saturday. The Sky haven’t had good home record in this season. Hosting teams at home they have won 3 games while lost 5. Mystics on the other hand have just 2 wins playing on roads and have lost 6 of the 8 away games. Looking at the recent form and also considering the home advantage, Chicago Sky has an edge over Washington Mystics.

The win probability for Chicago Sky stands at massive 74% as per FiveThrityEight, while the chances of Washington Mystics beating Sky is mere 26%.

Looking at the outright predictions for this season’s WNBA, as per Oddschecker, Los Angeles Aces has the first choice to win this season while Chicago Sky have been ranked at 4th position. Washington Mystics fail to feature among the Top 10 teams.

Read: Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns Game 3 Odds and Predictions

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x