Clippers vs Mavericks NBA Odds and Predictions Game 6

Clippers vs Mavericks NBA Odds and Predictions Game 6

Los Angeles Clippers is predicted to win the sixth game against Dallas Mavericks as per the latest Clippers vs Mavericks NBA Odds and Predictions

The Los Angeles Clippers and the Dallas Mavericks will play their sixth post season game on Friday at the American Airlines Centre in round one of the 2021 NBA Season.

Dallas Mavericks made a comeback in the fifth game of the series against Los Angeles Clippers to take a 3-2 lead. Dallas Mavericks edged out the game 105-100 at Staples Centre on Wednesday.

Dallas Mavericks’ Luka Doncic led his side to a victory and gave some cushion going into the sixth game. Luka Doncic scored 42 points with 14 assists and 8 rebounds during his 43-minute stay on the court.

Next two games will be the must win games for Los Angeles Clippers so as to advance to the Conference Semi-finals.

Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks NBA Odds

FiveThirtyEight, predicts a win for the Clippers in the game against the Dallas Mavericks. The latest Clippers vs Mavericks NBA Odds and Predictions are yet to be updated.

The latest Clippers vs Mavericks NBA Odds and Predictions will be updated on game day.

Clippers vs Mavericks NBA Odds and Predictions: Match Details

Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks.

Scheduled Date and Time: 4th June, 9:00 PM EST.

Host Team: Dallas Mavericks, American Airlines Centre.

Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.

Clippers vs Mavericks NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent Form      

Talking about playing the teams from Western Conference, Clippers have won last 27 and lost just 14 games. Their home campaign has been more impressive than the on roads campaign. At roads, Clippers have maintained a record of 20-15 this season while at home they have won 26 of the 36 games that they played. Clippers have in total played 72 games in regular season and they have won 47 and lost 25 games.

The Dallas Mavericks was among the top six teams of the Western Conference table. Despite getting off to a good start, they seemed slipped in the second half of the season. At the start of the Season the Dallas Mavericks had very little chances of making any advance to the next stage. Dallas Mavericks started the season with consecutive losses and got their first victory of the season in the third match.

The Dallas Mavericks have not been exceptional, nor have they been battered with defeats this season. Talking about points per game Dallas averages 111.8 per game which is 17th in the conference. With 43.4 rebounds per game Dallas rank 20th and 26th with 22.5 assists per game. Dallas Mavericks ended the regular season at No. 5 spot in the Western Conference.

Clippers vs Mavericks NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-Head

The head-to-head record between the two teams suggest, Dallas Mavericks having an edge over Clippers. The two teams have played a total of 162 games in regular season. Clippers have been successful on 67 occasions while Dallas Mavericks have won 95 games.

The Dallas Mavericks have done well against the Clippers this season. They defeated Dallas Mavericks on two occasions out of three. In the postseason games, Dallas Mavericks have an advantage of 3 game wins over 2 Los Angeles Clippers.

Clippers vs Mavericks NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to Watch


Paul George who plays as the shooting guard showcased his talent and class this season. He has averaged 8.2 dribbles per game. In the post season he averages 24.8 per game.

Kawhi Leonard has been the top performer after averaging 24.8 points and an efficiency rating of 28.89. He has a FT% of 88.5%

Reggie Jackson has a free throw percentage of 81.7 he scored 20 points in the last game.

Ivica Zubac who has played at the center position has tons of experience in NBA with an average of 9.2 points and 7.2 rebounds per game in his regular season career.


Luka Doncic is looking in hot form as he notched up 42 points against Clippers. He has averaged 35 points and 9.4 assists per game in this post season.

Kristaps Porzingis has been a permanent centre with 3.4 dribbles per game and an average of 13.8 points in the middle.

Tim Hardway Jr plays as a small forward. He accumulated 20 points with 7 rebounds and has a player efficiency of 12.12.

Clippers vs Mavericks NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

Dallas Mavericks have taken the lead in the series and will be looking to seal the deal in the sixth game. The Dallas Mavericks taking on the Clippers will be an exciting affair between two sides. Looking at this rivalry, Clippers are ahead with a 56% chance whereas the Dallas Mavericks are behind with a 44% chance, according to FiveThirtyEight.

Looking at the outright prediction for this season’s NBA, Brooklyn Nets is still favorites to win this season’s NBA as per Smarkets and Oddschecker. Los Angeles Clippers is 3rd favorites as per both the platforms to win this season’s NBA.

Read: Milwaukee Bucks vs Brooklyn Nets NBA Odds and Predictions