Dallas Mavericks vs San Antonio Spurs NBA Odds and Predictions: Mavericks vs San Antonio Spurs March 10

Dallas Mavericks vs San Antonio Spurs NBA Odds and Predictions: Mavericks vs San Antonio Spurs March 10
5 1 vote
Article Rating

In one of two games of 10th March Dallas Mavericks takes on San Antonio Spurs. The latest Dallas Mavericks vs San Antonio Spurs NBA Odds and Predictions platforms predicts a win for Mavericks.

The next week has Dallas Mavericks lock horns against San Antonio Spurs in a thrilling encounter at the American Airlines Center on Saturday night. The Dallas Mavericks who have performed underwhelmingly, are looking back on track after much needed success in February.

On the other hand, the Spurs are looking to get back to winning ways after an unexpected loss against Thunder in the last game. While it is a great opportunity for the Spurs to pull off a win, the Mavericks are sitting pretty with the wind blowing in their direction.

Dallas Mavericks vs San Antonio Spurs NBA Odds and Predictions

San Antonio Spurs after 18 wins and 14 losses are placed at 7th position in Western Conference points table while Dallas Mavericks are just a spot below them that is in 8th position. The Dallas Mavericks vs San Antonio Spurs NBA Odds and Predictions updated on 9th March.

image 26

To bet on Fanduel follow this link

To bet on Oddsshark follow this link

To bet on 888Sports follow this link

Dallas Mavericks vs San Antonio Spurs NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent form

The Dallas Mavericks have not been exceptional, nor have they been battered with defeats this season. They had to wait until the 3rd game to earn their 1st victory of the season against Clippers.

Their inconsistency and inability to convert the advantage to a victory might probably cost them a post season spot. Focusing on their February journey, Mavericks managed to stitch some important victories that provided them with the much-needed confidence.

In their last game against Thunder, they stitched an important victory by a comfortable margin occupying the 8th place in the table.

The San Antonio Spurs are not really the contenders this time around but have the ability to produce something special in big games. Despite occupying the 7th spot in the Western conference, they have shouldered responsibility and punched above their weight to stay alive.

They have so far achieved 18 victories and have been the prey on 14 occasions so far. In the last 5 appearances they have achieved triumphs against Knicks and Pelicans but have lost to big teams like Nets and Thunder in the same period.

The big factor that is helping them is the 9-4 away record, making them a dangerous opponent if you are playing at home.

Dallas Mavericks vs San Antonio Spurs NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head:

Regular season (185 games): Mavericks – 72 wins, Spurs – 113 wins.

Playoffs played:0

Previous meeting: Mavericks won 122-117 on 22nd January 2021 in a regular season fixture.

Dallas Mavericks vs San Antonio Spurs NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to watch out

Mavericks:

Jalen Brunson is looking in hot form as he notched up 11 points against Thunder. He has averaged 12.7 points and 2.5 assists per game in this season.

Josh Richardson provided great support as he pitched in with 16 points and 6 rebounds. He has also impressed everyone with a field-goal conversion of 42.7.

Kristaps Porzingis has been a permanent center with 6.5 dribbles per game and an average of 20.2 points in the middle.

Dorian Finney Smith has some big shoes to fill with the power forward managing 8.2 points per game but has made it up in terms of assists.

Tim Hardaway Jr. played an important hand with the small forward making 19 points in the last game.

Spurs:

Trey Lyles who plays as the center and power forward has a field goal percentage of 50.6 and a free throw percentage of 63.2 in 19 games. He pitched in with 15 points last night.

DeMar DeRozan who is the small forward in the side has an efficiency rating of 21.66 and average of 20 points in every outing so far. He was right in the groove in his last game as he notched up 20 points and 4 assists.

Dejounte Murray supported him big time as he made 14 points and 9 assists against Thunder. Jakob Poeltl has been a huge letdown with an average of 6.5 points and 7.3 rebounds.

Dallas Mavericks vs San Antonio Spurs NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

It looks like the Dallas Mavericks are in the driver seat in this particular encounter. According to FiveThirtyEight, Mavericks have 68% chance to wrap up an important victory with the Spurs in with a 32% chance to climb up the table. 

Looking at the outright predictions from Oddschecker, the Nets are the 18th favorites to lift the NBA title while the Mavericks require something massive, with the side stuck at 11th position in terms of odds for this season. The SMarkets has also reiterated the same giving outside chances to the Mavericks as well as to the Spurs.

Read: Memphis Grizzlies vs Washington Wizards NBA Odds and Predictions: Grizzlies vs Wizards 10 March

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x