Denver Nuggets vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions
The Denver Nuggets have a tough ask when they play Miami Heat in a cross-conference clash this week. The game is scheduled to be played in the Ball Arena tonight at 10 pm EST. the Nuggets are slightly on the backfoot with consecutive defeats while their opponents are all geared up for the challenge.
Given the way hosts have bounced back when cornered, Nuggets are expected to do well here according to predictions. But the Miami Heat have momentum and a slight edge in head-to-head working for them ahead of the game.
Denver Nuggets is predicted to win tonight’s clash against Miami Heat by almost all the platforms publishing Denver Nuggets vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions.The latest Denver Nuggets vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions has been updated on 14th April.
Denver Nuggets vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent form
The Denver Nuggets are in no mood to back off after posing a strong challenge to every team they have played in the tournament so far. Even though it is no privy information that they have executed their plans to the zero, they still have work to do, to make it to the pinnacle.
They are sitting in 4th spot with a win ratio of 0.630 and a couple of wins from here on will help them in taking over Clippers. The side suffered back-to-back defeats after finding themselves in a glorious 8-match winning streak recently. With Lakers closing in on them, Nuggets are longing for a win here.
Focusing on Heat campaign, it took them quite some time for the side play to their potential after being constantly battered in the initial few rounds. But they stepped up and was soon seen counter punching their opponents to grab significant wins in February.
An important win streak in March also helped them in lifting them to the 5th spot that they are currently after finding themselves in the bottom of the table. It seems that the side has learnt its lessons after winning the last six out of seven games and are slowly getting back into the groove, making it more interesting to watch.
Denver Nuggets vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head
Regular season (67 games): Nuggets – 33 wins, Heat – 34 wins.
Playoffs played: 0.
Previous meeting: Nuggets won 109-82 on 27th January 2020 in a regular season fixture.
Denver Nuggets vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to watch
Nikola Jokic who plays at the center position was in good form Warriors by pitching in with 27 points and 8 assists in 37 minutes.
Jamal Murray who is the point guard has a 3-pointer conversion of 41.2% so far in addition to averaging 21.3 points.
Michael Porter Jr. who plays as the small forward and power forward has a field goal percentage of 53.4 and a free throw percentage of 76.9 in 43 games this season. He has also averaged 7.7 rebounds per game during the same time.
Monte Morris who has played at the point guard has tons of experience in NBA with an average of 10.4 points and 3.3 assists in his career.
Bam Adebayo never fails to amaze his fans with the Center scoring 22 points in a hard-fought game against Trail Blazers. He has also averaged 5.3 assists per game in this edition.
On the other hand, Jimmy Butler has been their marquee player who has averaged 21.5 points and has equally done well in defense with 2.1 steals.
The belief on Kendrick Nunn has been substantiated by his numbers this season. He has a free throw percentage of 91.1 and a three-point conversion of 37%.
Duncan Robinson who is an important shooting guard fetched 12 points and assisted on 3 occasions against Blazers.
Denver Nuggets vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner
The Denver Nuggets are looking to capitalize on their winning momentum with the Heat in a huddle to get back in the reckoning.
The betting platforms like FiveThirtyEight have gone on to give 82% chance to the Nuggets whereas the Miami Heat are in here with a meek chance of 18% on Wednesday night.
According to Oddschecker and SMarkets, the last year conference finalists Denver Nuggets are the seventh favorites in this season while the last season finalists Miami Heat needs to get their inconsistency issues sorted if they have to make it to the post season games, as they are put in 9th place, under outright predictions.