Denver Nuggets vs Phoenix Suns NBA Odds and Predictions

Denver Nuggets vs Phoenix Suns NBA Odds and Predictions
0 0 votes
Article Rating

Phoenix Suns is predicted to win their first Conference Semi-final match against Denver Nuggets as per the latest Denver Nuggets vs Phoenix Suns NBA Odds and Predictions.

Phoenix Suns will host the Denver Nuggets in the first game of the Western Conference Semi-finals of the NBA 2021 playoffs tournament at the Talking Stick Resort Arena on Monday night.

Phoenix Suns finished the regular season of NBA 2020-21 on the second position of the Western Conference. Phoenix Suns are coming off a playoff series win against Los Angeles Lakers 4-2. Phoenix Suns are favourites for this series against Denver Nuggets as well.

The Suns, after dominating in Game 5 on Tuesday, cruised to a 113-100 win over the defending champions Los Angeles Lakers on Thursday to close out their opening-round playoff series at the Staples Centre.

While Denver Nuggets are coming off a series win against Portland Trail Blazers 4-2. Denver Nuggets won the sixth game against Portland Trail Blazers 126-115 in the sixth game of the playoff series.

DEN vs PHX Dream11 Team Prediction Basketball, NBA Regular Season, Denver  Nuggets vs Phoenix Suns, 2 January - India Fantasy

FiveThirtyEight predicts a close encounter between Denver Nuggets and Phoenix Suns giving an advantage to Phoenix Suns over Denver Nuggets. The latest Denver Nuggets vs Phoenix Suns NBA Odds and Predictions are yet to be updated.

The latest Denver Nuggets vs Phoenix Suns NBA Odds and Predictions will be updated on game day.
image 18

Denver Nuggets vs Phoenix Suns NBA Odds and Predictions: Match Details

Denver Nuggets vs Phoenix Suns

Scheduled Date: 7th June, 10PM EST

Host Team: Phoenix Suns.

Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.

Denver Nuggets vs Phoenix Suns NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent Form

Phoenix Suns ranked at 7th in PPG as a team during the regular season, accumulating 115.1 PPG, but they will face the second-best defence in Lakers who allow only 106.8 PPG and lock in on most opponents.

Phoenix Suns are heavily dependent on the its star players Chris Paul, Deandre Ayton, Mikal Bridges Cameron Johnson and Devin Booker to showcase their A-game against Denver Nuggets in the Western Conference Semi-finals playoff Series. Mikal Bridges will start at small forward, while best pick of the team DeAndre Ayton should be the Phoenix Suns’ starting centre.

Phoenix Suns in regular season had won 51 games and lost 21 games. In last 10 games, they have maintained a win-loss record of 6-4. They have won 27 games and lost 9 playing at home and won 24 games and lost 12 on road. In last 10 games, they have maintained a win-loss record of 7-3.

The All-Star duo of Chris Paul and Devin Booker will likely start as the two guard spots, with defensive stopper Torrey Craig expected to man the small forward position. Mikal Bridges is set to start at small forward, while best pick of the team DeAndre Ayton should be the Phoenix Suns’ starting centre.

Denver Nuggets on the hand have won seven games out of last 10 games and is set to pose a tough challenge for the Phoenix Suns on Monday night. The Nuggets had played 72 games as of now in this season and have won 47 and lost 25 games. They started their NBA 2020-21 campaign run with back-to-back two defeats but were able to pull up their socks and improve their performance.

Their Conference record has been better than Nuggets with 26 wins and 16 losses. Nuggets have been able to maintain a good record both on roads and at home. At home, in 36 games, they have won 25 and lost just 11 while on roads they are 22-14.

Denver Nuggets’ Nikola Jokic scored 36 points of which 13 came of shooting with eight rebounds and six assists in the win against Portland Trail Blazers in the sixth game of the playoff series.

Denver Nuggets vs Phoenix Suns NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-Head

Phoenix Suns have had an edge when the two teams met. Phoenix Suns and Denver Nuggets have clashed against each other in 182 regular games. Of 182 games, Denver Nuggets have won 84 games while Phoenix Suns have won 98 games.

In the post season Phoenix Suns and Denver Nuggets won four games each and will be looking to carry the momentum into the Conference semi-finals.

Denver Nuggets vs Phoenix Suns NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

The latest Denver Nuggets vs Phoenix Suns NBA Odds and Predictions predicts a win for the Phoenix Suns. As per FiveThirtyEight Phoenix Suns have 66% chances of defeating the Denver Nuggets in while the chances of Denver Nuggets stand at 34%.

Looking at the outright prediction, according to Oddschecker and SMarkets, Brooklyn Nets is the favorites to win this season’s NBA. Phoenix Suns is 5th favorites as per both the platforms while Denver Nuggets is 7th favorite as per Smarkets and 6th favorite as per Oddschecker.

Read: Philadelphia 76ers vs Atlanta Hawks NBA Odds and Predictions

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x