Denver Nuggets vs Portland Trail Blazers NBA Odds and Predictions
Denver Nuggets is set to lock horns against Portland Trail Blazers in an exciting post-season contest favouring the hosts. The Nuggets are looking in imperious touch with a free-flowing campaign for them. The game will be played at the Ball Arena. The Portland Trail Blazers will travel to Ball Arena to face the challenge from the Denver Nuggets.
The seven-match series between Denver Nuggets and Portland Trail Blazers is back to square one 2-2 after game 4.
Damian Powell was the man of the match for Portland Trail Blazers as they beat Denver Nuggets 115-95. Powell scored his career best playoff point of 29 points and scored four 3-pointers to level the series 2-2.
Denver Nuggets is predicted to win clash against Portland Trail Blazers by almost all the platforms publishing Denver Nuggets vs Portland Trail Blazers NBA Odds and Predictions.
FiveThirtyEight predicts a win for the host Denver Nuggets. The latest Denver Nuggets vs Portland Trail Blazers NBA Odds and Predictions also predicts the same.The latest Denver Nuggets vs Portland Trail Blazers NBA Odds and Predictions updated on 1st June.
Denver Nuggets vs Portland Trail Blazers NBA Odds and Predictions: Match Details
Denver Nuggets vs Portland Trail Blazers
Scheduled Date and Time: 1st June 9:00 PM EST
Host Team: Denver Nuggets.
Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV. For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.
Denver Nuggets vs Portland Trail Blazers NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent Form
CJ McCollum accumulated 21 points for the Portland Trail Blazers. The series now moves to Game 5 on Tuesday night in Denver. Nikola Jokic scored 16 points with nine rebounds for Denver Nuggets before sitting out for the final quarter.
The Portland Trail Blazers had been healthy all season, who knows where they could have ended up. Nevertheless, they have battled hard, and earned the sixth seed in the West and avoided the play-in tournament this year. Portland Trail Blazers averages 117.3 points per game offense 7th in the tournament, averages 111.2 points per game on defensive front which is 6th in the tournament. Blazers April and May campaign has been kind of a mixed bag where they tasted triumphs as well as defeats. They have tasted victories against the likes of Pistons, Thunder, Spurs Nuggets, Pacers and Grizzlies as opposed to losses against Clippers, Hornets, Heat and Grizzlies. This month they have won 13 games and lost 3.
It was an adventurous season for the Portland Trail Blazers, full of ups and downs in the Western Conference. They were hit by injuries of their major players like Jusuf Nurkic and CJ mccollum, but Portland Trail Blazers adjusted their bench perfectly by rotating the players from the bench. The Portland Trail Blazers will likely play an unchanged line-up in this game.
Denver Nuggets on the hand have won six games out of last 10 games and is set to pose a tough challenge for the Trail Blazers Saturday night. The Nuggets had played 72 games as of now in this season and have won 47 and lost 25 games. They started their NBA 2020-21 campaign run with back-to-back two defeats but were able to pull up their socks and improve their performance.
Their Conference record has been better than Trail Blazers with 26 wins and 16 losses. Nuggets have been able to maintain a good record both on roads and at home. At home, in 36 games, they have won 25 and lost just 11 while on roads they are 22-14.
Denver Nuggets vs Portland Trail Blazers NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-Head
The head-to-head record between the two teams suggest, Portland Trail Blazers having an edge over Denver Nuggets. The two teams have played a total of 187 games in regular season. Denver Nuggets have been successful on 87 occasions while Portland Trail Blazers have won 100 games.
The Denver Nuggets have done well against the Portland Trail Blazers this season. They defeated Portland Trail Blazers on two occasions. Looking at the record in postseason Denver Nuggets have won two games while Portland Trail Blazers have also won two games.
Denver Nuggets vs Portland Trail Blazers NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner
FiveThirtyEight predicts the game to be on the expected lines. The platform predicts win for Denver Nuggets by giving them a chance of 65% with their opponents Portland Trail Blazers having a nominal chance of 35%.
The outright prediction for this season’s NBA still has Brooklyn Nets is favorites to win this season’s NBA as per Smarkets and Oddschecker. Denver Nuggets is 9th seeded as per both Smarkets and Oddschecker while Portland Trail Blazers is 10th seeded as per Smarkets and 11th favorite to win this season’s NBA.