Denver Nuggets vs Portland Trail Blazers Predictions and NBA Odds
Denver Nuggets is set to lock horn against Portland Trail Blazers in the sixth game of the first round series contest favouring the hosts. The Nuggets are looking in imperious touch with a free-flowing campaign for them. The game will be played at the Moda Center. Denver Nuggets will travel to Moda Center to face the challenge from the Portland Trail Blazers.
Denver Nuggets is leading the seven-match series by 3-2 after the fifth game. Portland Trail Blazers need to win both games to win the series.
Denver Nuggets’ Michael Porter Jr. in the last few minutes helped Denver Nuggets to clinch an epic encounter 147-140 in the fifth game.
Portland Trail Blazers is predicted to win clash against Denver Nuggets by FiveThirtyEight. However, latest Denver Nuggets vs Portland Trail Blazers Predictions and NBA Odds are yet to be updated.The latest Denver Nuggets vs Portland Trail Blazers Predictions and NBA Odds will be updated on game day.
Denver Nuggets vs Portland Trail Blazers Predictions and NBA Odds: Match Details
Denver Nuggets vs Portland Trail Blazers
Scheduled Date and Time: 3rd June 8:00 PM EST
Host Team: Portland Trail Blazers.
Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV. For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.
Denver Nuggets vs Portland Trail Blazers Predictions and NBA Odds: Recent Form
The fifth game of the first round of playoffs went in overtime and Michael Porter Jr. scored a stunning 3-pointer with just 1 min left. Lillard scored 17 for Denver Nuggets combined in the two overtimes. Nikola Jokic for Denver Nuggets scored 38 points with 11 rebounds and 9 assists. Four players from Denver Nuggets scored above 15 points and 3 above 25 points which shows the dominance of Nuggets in the game.
The Portland Trail Blazers had been healthy all season. Nevertheless, they have battled hard, and earned the sixth seed in the West and avoided the play-in tournament this year. Portland Trail Blazers averages 117.3 points per game offense 7th in the tournament, averages 111.2 points per game on defensive front which is 6th in the tournament. Blazers April and May campaign has been kind of a mixed bag where they tasted triumphs as well as defeats.
It was an adventurous season for the Portland Trail Blazers, full of ups and downs in the Western Conference. They were hit by injuries of their major players like Jusuf Nurkic and CJ McCollum, but Portland Trail Blazers adjusted their bench perfectly by rotating the players from the bench.
Denver Nuggets are coming of a terrific nail-biting win against Portland Trail Blazers in the fifth game and has won six games out of last 10 games and is set to pose a tough challenge for the Trail Blazers. The Nuggets had played 72 games as of now in this season and have won 47 and lost 25 games. They started their NBA 2020-21 campaign run with back-to-back two defeats but were able to pull up their socks and improve their performance.
Their Conference record has been better than Trail Blazers with 26 wins and 16 losses. Nuggets have been able to maintain a good record both on roads and at home. At home, in 36 games, they have won 25 and lost just 11 while on roads they are 22-14.
Denver Nuggets vs Portland Trail Blazers Predictions and NBA Odds: Head-to-Head
The head-to-head record between the two teams suggest, Portland Trail Blazers having an edge over Denver Nuggets. The two teams have played a total of 187 games in regular season. Denver Nuggets have been successful on 87 occasions while Portland Trail Blazers have won 100 games.
The Denver Nuggets have done well against the Portland Trail Blazers this season. They defeated Portland Trail Blazers on two occasions. Looking at the record in postseason Denver Nuggets have won three games while Portland Trail Blazers have won two games.
Denver Nuggets vs Portland Trail Blazers Predictions and NBA Odds: Predicted Winner
FiveThirtyEight predicts the game to be on the expected lines. The platform predicts win for Portland Trail Blazers by giving them a chance of 59% with their opponents Denver Nuggets having a nominal chance of 41%.
The outright prediction for this season’s NBA still has Brooklyn Nets is favorites to win this season’s NBA as per Smarkets and Oddschecker. Denver Nuggets is 9th seeded as per both Smarkets and Oddschecker while Portland Trail Blazers is 10th seeded as per Smarkets and 11th favorite to win this season’s NBA.