Everton vs Wolves Football Prediction and Betting Odds
Everton will take on wolves in their own backyard on 19th May Wednesday. Though the premier league is done and dusted before the teams play their last few games the fans wishes to see their teams end the season on a positive note.
One of the teams who would be looking forward to make their fans happy is Everton when they take on Wolves. Everton lost their last game against Sheffield United while Wolves were also handed a defeat against Tottenham. They lost 1-0 and 2-0 respectively. Everton is at 8th position with 16 wins in 36 matches and 56 points while Wolves are at 12th spot with 12 wins in 36 games with 45 games.
Both Everton and Wolves are coming off a defeat in their last games. The latest Everton vs Wolves Football Prediction and Betting Odds have Everton ahead of Wolves.The Everton vs Wolves Football Prediction and Betting Odds table will be updated daily before the kickoff.
Everton vs Wolves Football Prediction and Betting Odds: PREDICTED XI
Everton: Pickford, Coleman, Keane, Godfrey, Digne, Doucoure, Allan, Rodriguez, Sigurdsson, Richarlson, Calvert – Lewin.
Wolves: Rui Patricio, Hoever, Coady, Saiss, Ait Nouri, Dendocker, Moutinho, Traore, Vitor Ferreira, Gibbs – White, Fabio Silva.
Everton vs Wolves Football Prediction and Betting Odds: EPL 2020-21 Season Form
Wolverhampton United started off this season on a winning note by beating Sheffield United and by the end of 5th game of this season they already had 4 wins and just one loss. However, things went completely upside down for them as the season progressed. As of now after playing 36 games this season, they have 12 wins 9 losses and 15 draws. In last 5 games they have 2 wins and 2 defeats while one game ended in a draw.
Talking about the goals, they have conceded huge 49 goals and have forwarded 35 goals. They sit at 12 position in points table just below Aston Villa. In all they have 45 points to their name.
For Everton this season has been slightly better than Wolves United. As of now they have played 36 games in this season and have won 16 games. Everton have lost 8 games while 12 games ended in a draw. In last 5 games they have 2 wins two losses and 1 draw. Overall they have conceded 43 goals and forwarded 46 goals. They have 56 points and are at 8th position just above Arsenal.
Everton vs Wolves Football Prediction and Betting Odds: OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE STATS
Everton’s attack is supported by Rodriguez who has 6 goals in 23 matches since September 2020 in the Premier league, he has a pass accuracy of 84% and 64% shots are on target. He also has 15 interceptions so far. He also enjoys 71% accuracy rate of dribbles. He has a total rating of 7.23.
Richarlison is also a part of their attack with 6 goals in 31 games since September 2020 in the Premier league. He has a pass accuracy of 70% and 52% shots are on target. He also has 14 interceptions so far. He also enjoys 59% accuracy rates of dribbles. He has a total rating of 6.95.
Calvert – Lewin has 16 goals in 31 games this season. He also has a pass accuracy of 68%, 63% shots are on target. He also has 6 interceptions with 43% dribble accuracy. He has a total rating of 7.13.
Wolves attack has Fabio Silva who has 4 goals in 30 games with 72% pass accuracy, 55% shots are on target. He also has 3 interceptions with 38% dribble rate. He enjoys a rating of 6.33.
Fabio Silva will be supported by Pedro Neto who has 5 goals in 31 games since September 2020. He also has a 88% pass accuracy with 50% shots on target. His dribble accuracy is 50% and enjoys an overall rating of 7.01.
Adama Tratore also a player to see with 2 goals with 35 games with pass accuracy 76% and has a 52% of shots on target. Dribble accuracy rate of Tratore is 71%. He overall enjoys a rating of 7.01.
In midfield Allan is expected to start for Everton. Allan has 19 interceptions with 57% tackled success. He also has a 60% of dribble accuracy rate. He enjoys a rating of 6.83.
Sigurdsson has a total 31 interceptions in 36 matches since September 2020. Tackled succeed rate is 64%. He enjoys a pass accuracy of 86%. His total rating is 6.84.
Doucoure has 35 interceptions in 27 games since September 2020. Tackled success rate is 59% while pass accuracy rate is 85%. He also has 67% of dribble accuracy. He enjoys a overall rating of 6.93
Wolves midfield has Mountinho who has 45 interceptions in 31 games since September 2020. Pass accuracy is 89% while tackle accuracy is 51%. He also has a dribble accuracy of 75%. He enjoys a overall ratings of 6.89.
Mountinho is supported by Dendoncker, who has 27 interceptions in 31 games since September 2020. He has pass accuracy of 85% while a 54% of tackle accuracy. He also has a dribble accuracy rate of 54%. He enjoys a overall ratings of 6.72.
Morgan Gibbs – White has only played 9 games and having 3 interceptions, he also has 87% pass accuracy, 80% of tackle accuracy and 38% of dribble accuracy. He enjoys a overall rating of 6.64.
Everton’s defense will be guarded by Coleman. Coleman has 11 interceptions in 17 games with 83% of pass accuracy, he has 68% accuracy rate of tackle success. He has 30 clearances. He enjoys overall ratings of 6.82.
With Coleman, Godfrey is also there. He has 32 interceptions in 29 games and also with 100 clearances. He has 85% pass accuracy, 73% of dribble accuracy and 63% tackled succeeded. He enjoys a overall ratings of 6.79.
Wolves defense is supported by Cody. He has 27 interceptions in 35 games since September 2020. He has 127 clearance, 66% tackle accuracy, 75% dribble accuracy, 87% of shot accuracy. He enjoys a rating of 6.57.
Romain Saiss has 48 interceptions in 26 games since September 2020. He has 111 clearances, 66% of tackle succeeded, 64% of dribble succeeded and 81% of pass accuracy. He enjoys a Overall rating of 6.89.
Everton vs Wolves Football Prediction and Betting Odds: HEAD TO HEAD
Everton and Wolverhampton United haven’t had much head-to-head encounters. The two teams have played 13 games against each other as of now with 5 wins for Everton, 3 for Wolves and 5 ending in a draw.
In last 5 encounters between the two teams, Everton won 3 games while Wolves emerged victorious in 1 occasion.
The last match between the two teams was back in January 2021, Everton defeated Wolves by a goal difference of 2-1.
Everton vs Wolves Football Prediction and Betting Odds : Predicted Winner
Though for both the teams it is impossible to win the Premier league but still they could improve their tally by winning the remaining games. With Everton playing at their home, they might have an advantage going into this game.
According to 1XBET Everton has a winning chance of 62%, Wolves has a winning chance of 14% of winning while 24% chance of a draw.
According to betting expert Everton has a 75% chance of winning, Wolves has a 25% chance of winning while there is no chance of a draw.
According to sky sports Everton has the best odds of 10/11, Wolves has 7/2, while best odds for a draw is 11/4.