Houston Rockets vs Milwaukee Bucks NBA Odds and Predictions
The 3rd seeded team in Eastern Conference, Milwaukee Bucks will be up against last seeded team in Western Conference Houston Rockets on tonight. The game is expected to be an one-sided affair between the giants and the minnows.
Milwaukee Bucks star Giannis Antetokounmpo was ruled out of match with a right ankle sprain. Antetokounmpo played just 46 seconds in last game.
Houston Rockets guard-forward Sterling Brown sustained facial lacerations. Kevin Porter Jr. scored a career-high 50 points, and the NBA-worst Houston Rockets beat the Milwaukee Bucks 143-136 during the last meeting between the two teams.
The two teams will be up against each other at Fiserv Forum is a multi-purpose arena located in downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
The latest Houston Rockets vs Milwaukee Bucks NBA Odds and Predictions updated on 7th May
Houston Rockets vs Milwaukee Bucks NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent Form
Milwaukee Bucks is a title contender looking to improve its regular-season roller coaster is in the past. The Milwaukee Bucks will look to continue their winning momentum in the 2020-21 NBA when they face the Houston Rockets at the Fiserv Forum.
Bucks as of now have won 42 games and lost 24 games. In last 10 games, they have maintained a win-loss record of 7-3. Looking at their record while playing against Western conference teams, they have a record of 10-0. They have won 23 games and lost 10 playing at their home. They are currently placed at 3rd spot in Eastern Conference points table, that is below Nets.
Barring few defeats, the Bucks have got back their long-lost charisma in this season. With a top spot in sight, the 3rd placed side need a winning streak if they are looking to scale newer heights. they are still very much in the race for the prestigious NBA title.
Houston Rockets did not have a season that they would like to talk about. After 66 games, they are bottom placed team in Western Conference points table. They have managed to win only 16 games while lost 50 games. In last 10 games they have lost 9 and won just 1. Currently they are on a 5-games losing streak. They will have an uphill task this Friday when they face Milwaukee Bucks.
Playing the teams from other Conference, Houston Rockets have managed to win only 10 games while lost 28 games. Away from home they are 8-23, therefore, they may find very difficult to beat Bucks tonight.
Houston Rockets vs Milwaukee Bucks NBA Odds and Predictions: Head to Head
Milwaukee Bucks have been ahead of Houston Rockets when the two teams met. The two teams have played a total of 130 games in regular season. Bucks have been successful on 70 occasions while Rockets have won 60 games.
In last five games between the two teams, Bucks won 3 games while Rockets won 2. The last games between the two teams ended with a win for Rockets. This season, they have come against each other on 1 occasions. Houston Rockets won the game by 143-136 points.
Currently Rockets are on a 2 games winning streak against the Bucks.
Houston Rockets vs Milwaukee Bucks NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to watch
Jrue Holiday played for 36 minutes and gave 23 points in his last outing.
Khris Middleton who pitched in with 23 points and 4assists against Nets has a 3-point conversion of 42.8%.
Jeff Teague who has just come in as the point guard wasted no time in showcasing his talents with an average of 5.8 points and 3.3 assists so far.
Giannis Antetokounmpo who accounted 29 points and 8 rebounds in his last outing. He has also led the charts with an efficiency rating of 29.44. He averages 8.2 points and 4.4 rebounds till now.
The Houston Rockets’ Keyon Martin Jr has done a great job as the point guard. He has averaged 16.6 points and was right on the money with 23 points against 76ers.
Jaesean Tate has also done a good job in terms of assists and dribbles but needs to increase his points in the coming games. He averages 11.2 per game.
Kelly Olynyk who is yet another forward has a free throw percentage of 85.7 in addition to 3.2 assists per game.
Christian Wood did a great job with 16 points and 8 rebounds in his last outing.
Houston Rockets vs Milwaukee Bucks NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner
Milwaukee Bucks seems to have an upper hand against Houston Rockets going in the game. FiveThirtyEight, a leading prediction platform predicts an easy win for Bucks. As per the platform, Bucks win probability stands at 92% while for Rockets, the chances stands at mere 8%.
Other Houston Rockets vs Milwaukee Bucks NBA Odds and Predictions platform too have predicted the same.