Indiana Pacers vs Orlando Magic NBA Odds and Predictions
The Indiana Pacers are set to play their 58th match of the 2020 NBA season against Orlando Magic on 25th April at the Amway Center.
Both sides previously clashed in an entertaining battle, where Aaron Holiday of the Indiana Pacers guided Pacers to a slim margin of 111-106 victory.
On Sunday, Indiana Pacers will travel to play the Orlando Magic. The Pacers are currently sitting at ninth place in the Eastern conference. They are coming of a win against Oklahoma City Thunder. The Indiana Pacers exhibited a beautiful display of teamwork against the Thunder with 3 of its players scoring in double digits.
Orlando Magic on the other have continued to slump. They are coming off a four-game loss that has placed them 14th in the Eastern conference.
The Magic and Pacers, both haven’t had a good NBA season as of now. Currently Magic is on a 4 match losing streak while Pacers won their last game. The latest Indiana Pacers vs Orlando Magic NBA Odds and Predictions will be updated in below table on game day.
Indiana Pacers vs Orlando Magic NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent form
The Orlando Magic is currently battling a high tide against them with their campaign all over the place. It is as if nothing is going their way after the side experimenting every possible lineup so far. They are tattering in 14th place with a win-loss ratio of 0.305.
Their March journey was disastrous with just 3 triumphs as opposed to 10 defeats in the same period. They are currently on a 4-match losing streak. They have lost 9 out of last 10 games with the recent one coming against Pelicans. Playing against their Conference teams, they have won 11 games and lost 22. Their home campaign have seemed to be more or less disastrous with just 10 wins and 21 losses. On roads they are 8-20.
The Indiana Pacers too haven’t been the best of the sides this time around but aren’t someone who can be taken for a toss. Their main concern has been inconsistency throughout the season. After achieving a hard-fought victory, the complacency has got the better off them on several occasions handing them defeats in the process.
The Pacers have 27-31 win-loss record overall and 10-17 win-loss record at home. They are currently currently sitting at ninth place in the Eastern conference. In last 10 games, they have won 5 and lost 5 games.
Indiana Pacers vs Orlando Magic NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head
Regular season (97 games): Pacers – 66 wins, Magic– 49 wins.
Previous meeting: Pacers won 111-106 on 9th April 2021 in a regular season fixture.
Indiana Pacers vs Orlando Magic NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to Watch
Mo Bamba managed to top score with 17 points against Pelicans with the help of 12 rebounds.
Magic’s pole guard Cole Anthony scored 14 points with 3 assists and 2 rebounds in the last game against pelicans.
Garry Harris played for 24 minutes against Pelicans and scored 11 points in the previous game.
Caris Levert an important Point Guard for Pacers played for 41 minutes with 6 assists and 5 rebounds against tunder.
Another crucial Point guard for Pacers Malcolm Brogdon managed to score 29 points from 7 assists and 15 rebounds in the last match.
Oshae Brissett central player for pacers was onfield for 42 minutes and scored 23 points with 12 rebounds against thunder.
Aaron Holiday who has played as the guard has loads of experience in NBA with an average of 6.9 points and 1.7 assists in this season. In his last game, he contributed with 22 points along with 3 assists.
Indiana Pacers vs Orlando Magic NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner
The Orlando Magic is looking to save some grace here in the home fixture with the Indiana Pacers coming in with a slight advantage. The FiveThirtyEight website has given 53% chance to Pacers and 47% win-probability to Magic.
According to Oddschecker and SMarkets, the Pacers are the eleventh favorites in this season while the Orlando Magic would be more than happy if they get to the post season after failing big time in the regular season games.