Lakers vs Suns NBA Odds and Predictions
Phoenix Suns will host the LA Lakers in the second game of the first round in the best of the 3 series in the NBA 2021 playoffs tournament at the Talking Stick Resort Arena on Tuesday night.
Phoenix Suns won the first playoff series game, beating the defending champion Los Angeles Lakers 99-90 on Sunday.
Playing his first playoff game, Devin Booker scored 34 points. Booker was backed by Deandre Ayton, who accumulated 21 points and 16 rebounds, while Mikal Bridges and Cameron Johnson added 10 points apiece for Phoenix Suns.
Defending champs LA Lakers will be looking to take revenge in the second game. Suns took the lead in the first half itself 53-45 and never looked back. Phoenix Suns ranked at 7th in PPG as a team during the regular season, accumulating 115.1 PPG, but they will face the second-best defence in Lakers who have allowed only 106.8 PPG and lock in on most opponents. The loss against Suns halted the 6-match winning streak of LA Lakers.
Phoenix Suns is predicted to win their Tuesday night clash against LA Lakers as per FiveThirtyEight. However, the latest Phoenix Suns vs Los Angeles Lakers NBA Odds and Predictions are yet to be updated.The latest Lakers vs Suns NBA Odds and Predictions updated on 25th May.
Lakers vs Suns NBA Odds and Predictions: Match Details
LA Lakers vs Phoenix Suns,
Scheduled Date: 25th May, 10 PM EST.
Host Team: Phoenix Suns.
Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV. For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.
Lakers vs Suns NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent Form
Phoenix Suns will be highly dependent on the its star players Chris Paul, Deandre Ayton, Mikal Bridges Cameron Johnson and Devin Booker to showcase their A-game against LA Lakers in the second game of the playoff Series. Mikal Bridges will start at small forward, while best pick of the team DeAndre Ayton should be the Phoenix Suns’ starting centre.
Phoenix Suns in regular season had won 51 games and lost 21 games. In last 10 games, they have maintained a win-loss record of 7-3. They have won 27 games and lost 9 playing at home and won 24 games and lost 12 on road.
Lebron James has been the best bet for LA Lakers in the previous match against Suns. He had 18 points, 10 assists and seven rebounds. Anthony Davis shot just 5 of 16 from the field and had 13 points. The LA Lakers shot 7 of 26 27% from 3-point range.
LA Lakers has been hit by injury badly this season. Their star player Lebron James has been out for major part of the season due to ankle injury. Talking about their NBA 2020-21 form, Lakers have been completely out of form this season.
In the Play-in game against the Warriors, Lakers were initially struggling to get going but they turned the things around in the third quarter to give themselves lead and qualify for the playoff series. Lakers in the last season also lost the first game of the playoff series and went on to win the championship.
In Western Conference they remained at 7th spot with 42 wins and 30 losses. They have had an overall average record this season. As for conference record, they have won 25 games and lost 17 games. Their home and away record has been same. Playing at home they have 21 wins and 15 losses while on roads they have 19 wins and 15 losses. In last 10 games they have 7 wins and 3 losses while in last 5 they have won 4 games.
Lakers vs Suns NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-Head
LA Lakers have had an edge when the two teams met. Phoenix Suns and LA Lakers have clashed against each other in 256 regular games. Of 256 games, LA Lakers have won 146 games while Phoenix Suns have won 110 games.
This Tuesday night when Phoenix Suns takes on LA Lakers, it will be the 5th time when the two teams will come face to face in this season and 2nd time in the playoffs. In the last game Suns battled out to win 99-90 against Lakers.
Lakers vs Suns NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner
Phoenix Suns defeated Los Angeles Lakers in first playoff game, the two teams will come up against each other once against on Tuesday night in 2nd playoff game. The latest Phoenix Suns vs Los Angeles Lakers NBA Odds and Predictions are yet to be updated. However, as per FiveThirtyEight Phoenix Suns have 54% chances of defeating the Lakers in while the chances of Lakers stand at 46%.
Looking at the outright prediction for this season’s NBA, Brooklyn Nets is still favorites to win this season’s NBA as per Smarkets and Oddschecker. Lakers is 2nd favorite while Phoenix Suns is 7th favorites to win this season’s NBA.