Leicester City vs Tottenham Hotspurs Football Predictions and Betting Tips
On 23rd May Sunday, the Premier league will enter its last Match day, where many exciting matches are to be held, one of them will be Leicester City vs Tottenham Hotspurs. Leicester city are at the 3rd position and wants to end their campaign on a high note by winning their remaining 2 games, one of them will be against Spurs.
On the other hand, Tottenham are dwelling at the 6th spot and has gone through a major change recently by sacking their on-season manager Josh Mourinho and replacing him with Ryan Mason. Spurs’ campaign had been a run of ups and downs but undoubtedly, they will have the same intentions as Leicester i.e., to end the season on a high note.
Current Stats: Leicester 36 games, 20 wins, 6 draws, 10 losses
Tottenham Hotspurs 36 games, 17 wins, 8 draws, 11 losses.
Leicester City is newly crowned FA Cup champions and they seem to be well placed to beat Tottenham Hotspurs this Sunday. The latest Leicester City vs Tottenham Hotspurs Football Predictions and Betting Tips are yet to be updated.The latest Leicester City vs Tottenham Hotspurs Football Predictions and Betting Tips will be updated in below table.
Leicester City vs Tottenham Hotspurs Football Predictions and Betting Tips: PREDICTED XI
Leicester City: Schmeichel, Castagne, Fofana, Soyuncu, Albrighton, Tielemans, Ndidi, Thomas, Perez, Maddison, Vardy.
Tottenham Hotspurs: Lloris, Tanganga, Alderweireld, Dier, Reguilon, Hojbjerg, Lo Celso, Bale, Alli, Son, Kane.
Leicester City vs Tottenham Hotspurs Football Predictions and Betting Tips: Offensive and Defensive Stats
Leicester city’s attack will be led by Jamie Vardy who has 13 goals in 32 games. He also has a pass accuracy of 67% and 56% chances are on target. His dribbles accuracy stands at 64% and has an overall ratings of 7.23.
Vardy will be supported by Perez who has just 2 goals in 24 games, but his pass accuracy is 77%, shot accuracy is 75% and dribble accuracy is 51%. His current rating stands at 6.58.
Tottenham attack lineup will be led by Harry Kane who had scored 22 goals in 33 games, has a pass accuracy of 70%, dribble accuracy is 54% and 49% shots are on target. He currently enjoys a rating of 7.71
Apart from Kane, Spurs have Gareth Bale who just had played 18 games because of injury issues and had scored 9 goals so far with a pass accuracy of 73%, dribble accuracy of 56% and shot accuracy of 61%. His current rating is 7.44
Heung Min Son will be the player to watch out for in spurs attack. He had scored 17 goals in 35 games so far with a pass accuracy of 84%, dribble accuracy of 55% and shot accuracy of 67%. His current rating is 7.37.
Leicester City’s midfield will be led by Albrighton ho has 15 interceptions in 29 games. He also has 58% of tackle accuracy rate and 58% of dribble accuracy rate. His current rating is 6.84.
Maddison has 8 interceptions in 29 games. He also has a tackle success rate of 50% and dribble success rate of 54%. Pass accuracy rate is 83%. His current rating is 7.30
Apart from them Leicester also has Ndidi who has 58 interceptions in 24 games with pass accuracy rate of 87%, dribble accuracy rate of 50% and tackle accuracy rate of 54%. His current rating is 7.35.
Spurs’ midfield will be supported by Alli who has 6 interceptions in 13 games with pass accuracy of 83%, dribble accuracy of 50%, tackle accuracy of 57%. His current rating is 6.69.
Giovani Lo Celso will be another talent to watch for in the spurs midfield, he has 7 interceptions in 18 games, pass accuracy is 81%, dribble accuracy is 40%, tackle accuracy is 79%. His rating is 6.73.
Leicester defense has Fofana who has 90 clearances, 55 head clearances, 86% pass accuracy, 71% tackle accuracy. His current rating is 7.12
Apart from Fofana they also have Soyuncu. He has 70 clearances, 36 head clearances, 88% pass accuracy, 60% tackle accuracy. His current rating is 6.84.
Spurs defense is led by Alderweireld who has 111 clearances, 63 headed clearances, 65% tackle accuracy rate, 82% pass accuracy rate. His current rating is 6.82.
Dier has 118 clearances, 68 head clearances, 64%tackle success rate, 83% pass accuracy rate, his current rating is 6.72
Apart from Alderweireld and Eric Dier spurs also have the young Tanganga who has 8 clearances, 6 head clearances, 75% dribble accuracy date, 79% pass accuracy rate. He has a overall rating of 6.56.
Leicester City vs Tottenham Hotspurs Football Predictions and Betting Tips: Head-to-Head
Total Matches 16 – Leicester City – 5 wins, Tottenham Hotspurs – 8 wins, Draw – 3 times
Last 5 matches – Leicester City – 2 wins, Tottenham Hotspurs – 3 wins.
Leicester City vs Tottenham Hotspurs Football Predictions and Betting Tips: EPL 2020-21 Form
For Tottenham Hotspurs, it almost looked like it was their lucky year to win the title until everything started falling apart at the end of 2020. The side that was topping the group for most part of October and November is now 6th seeded with their Champions league spot almost coming to an end.
This season they have 17 triumphs and 8 defeats so far. In the last two months, they have lost games against Chelsea, Liverpool, Brighton, West Ham, Arsenal and Man City that led the side to sack their manager Jose Mourinho under a lot of pressure. In their last game they beat Wolves United 2-0 after a 3-1 defeat at the hands of Leeds United.
On the other hand, Leicester have slowly and steadily consolidated their top 3 spot in the points table. This not only instills them with confidence but also gives them an opportunity to play in the Champions league. They put up monumental performances in February and March when they took down the challenges of Liverpool, Aston Villa and Sheffield United pretty easily.
In their last EPL game which was against Manchester United, they presented an excellent display of dominance as they beat them by 2-1 goals. Saturday night after defeating Chelsea they were crowned as FA Cup champions. This season they have secured 20 triumphs and 10 defeats in 36 games so far.
Leicester City vs Tottenham Hotspurs Football Predictions and Betting: Predicted Winner
Both Tottenham Hotspurs and Leicester City have nothing to lose so it is quite possible they will go all out against each other to end their season with smiles on their faces, while only one could prevail.
According to 1xBET Leicester has a chance of 46% to win the match whereas Tottenham has 29% chances to win the game, 25% chance are for a draw result.
According to Betting Expert Leicester has a chance of 50% to win the match while Tottenham has 37.5% to win the match, 12.5% chance are there for a draw result.
According to the punters page Leicester city has a chance of 48% to win this match, while Tottenham has 26% chance of winning and 26% chance are there for a draw.