Los Angeles Clippers vs Atlanta Hawks NBA Odds and Predictions
The Los Angeles Clippers are set to play their 44th game of the 2020 NBA season against Atlanta Hawks on 23rd March at the Staples Center. The Los Angeles based side has done a tidy job so far and are looking to extend their 14-6 home record on Monday night.
On the other hand, Atlanta Hawks are on a big winning spree and are riding high on confidence. This definitely paves way for a high voltage clash over the weekend. Even though the Clippers are the front runners in the odds and predictions, the visiting side cannot be written off.
Clippers have 70% chances of winning this clash against the Hawks. The latest Los Angeles Clippers vs Atlanta Hawks NBA Odds and Predictions have been updated on 22nd March.
Los Angeles Clippers vs Atlanta Hawks NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to watch
Nicolas Batum who is the power forward has been a regular contributor averaging 8.9 points in addition to 4.7 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game in 40 appearances.
Paul George is an important point guard with a field goal success of 48.6% and a 3-pointer conversion of 44.5% so far. He is the prime assist in the side and was there on the pitch for 21 minutes against Hornets.
Lou Williams has played 40 games, securing 12.3 points per game in addition to a free throw percentage of 86.
Serge Ibaka who has played at the center position has tons of experience in NBA with an average of 10.9 points and 6.7 rebounds per game in his career.
Trae Young who has played at the point guard has tons of experience in NBA with an average of 25.7 points and 4.1 assists in his career.
Danilo Gallinari who is the shooting guard has an efficiency rating of 16.04 while the center Clint Capela needs to do better than 14.4 points per game in this season.
John Collins brings the power and versatility to the center with a free throw percentage of 84.6% and a field goal percentage of 53.8% in 16 outings.
Bogdan Bogdanovic who is the shooting guard is leading the charts by averaging 2.2 assists to turnover ratio for the side.
Los Angeles Clippers vs Atlanta Hawks NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent form
The Los Angeles Clippers have so far had an impressive season in the Western conference, but their inconsistency in the recent past needs to be addressed if they have to do well in the post season fixtures.
Looking at this month’s campaign so far, the side has managed to achieve victories against Hornets, Mavericks and Warriors while they suffered defeats against Bucks, Celtics, Wizards, Pelicans and Mavericks that has prevented them to occupy the top spot in the table. They are currently sitting in 4th spot with 27 triumphs and 16 losses.
Looking at Hawks campaign, they are up to the task after hiccups in the initial games. They have shown some real grit and determination that has helped them stay in the top 5. On top of this, they have overturned a poor away record, thanks to the character shown by their players in the middle.
Looking at their last 10 games, they have managed to win 8 games and are in the midst of a huge winning streak of this season with wins against the likes of Heat and Lakers. The Hawks are currently occupying the 4th place in the Eastern conference and a win here will do them a world of good for their chances.
Los Angeles Clippers vs Atlanta Hawks NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head
Regular season (125 games): Clippers – 46 wins, Hawks – 79 wins.
Playoffs: 0 games.
Previous meeting: Hawks won 108-99 on 26th January 2021 in a regular season fixture.
Los Angeles Clippers vs Atlanta Hawks NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner
The Hawks taking on the Clippers would be a tough battle between two giant sides looking to make it to the top of their conferences respectively. Looking at this rivalry, Los Angeles Clippers are slightly ahead with a 70% chance whereas the Atlanta based club are behind with a 30% chance, according to FiveThirtyEight.
According to Oddschecker and SMarkets, the Atlanta Hawks are in with a infinitesimally small chance while the Los Angeles Clippers have a massive opportunity to grab the NBA championship ahead of their rivals as the third favorites.