Los Angeles Clippers vs Golden State Warriors NBA Odds and Predictions: Clippers vs Warriors 11 March

Los Angeles Clippers vs Golden State Warriors NBA Odds and Predictions: Clippers vs Warriors 11 March
5 1 vote
Article Rating

FiveThirtyEight gives massive 81% advantage to Clippers for their upcoming clash against the Golden State Warriors. The latest Los Angeles Clippers vs Golden State Warriors NBA Odds and Predictions predicts and easy win for the Clippers.

The weekday has Los Angeles Clippers lock horns against Golden State Warriors in a thrilling encounter at the Staples Center on Thursday night.

The Golden State Warriors are looking to turnaround their campaign after three back-to-back defeats in the recent games. On the other hand, the Clippers who have slipped to 4th spot in the table would be longing to get back to the top.

While it is a great opportunity for the Warriors to keep a healthy record at home, Clippers hold all the aces in this supposedly one-sided clash.

Los Angeles Clippers vs Golden State Warriors NBA Odds and Predictions

With both home advantage and current form, Los Angeles Clippers look strong as they take on Golden State Warriors this Thursday. The Los Angeles Clippers vs Golden State Warriors NBA Odds and Predictions will be updated on match day.

Los Angeles Clippers vs Golden State Warriors NBA Odds and Predictions
Los Angeles Clippers vs Golden State Warriors NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent form

The Los Angeles Clippers are looking like one of the teams to beat after consistently putting some strong performances in the Western conference. They have so far accumulated 24 victories as opposed to just 14 losses so far.

They were off to a good start with wins against Lakers and Nuggets. Barring defeats against Mavericks, Jazz and Warriors, their initial phase of the campaign was largely successful that put them in the driver seat.

In the last 5 appearances, they have suffered a major setback with defeats coming against Wizards, Celtics, Bucks and Grizzlies in exception to the lone triumph against Grizzlies.

The Golden State Warriors are having a mediocre season so far with victories and defeats coming in equal quantities. They were marred by defeats against Nets and Bucks in the initial games but pulled up their socks to score significant wins.

Their February journey hasn’t turned out as well as it should have with a string of disastrous performances, affecting their further progress. But the biggest positive is that they have managed to stay in 9th place in the table.

They have registered 19 wins and 18 losses in 37 appearances in this edition.

Los Angeles Clippers vs Golden State Warriors NBA Odds and Predictions : Head-to-head:

Regular season (223 games): Warriors – 132 wins, Clippers – 91 wins.

Playoffs played (13 games): Warriors – 7 wins, Clippers – 6 wins.

Previous meeting: Warriors won 115-105 on 8th January 2021 in a regular season fixture.

Clippers vs Warriors NBA predictions and betting analysis: Players to watch out

Clippers:

Kawhi Leonard who has played at the small forward position was playing on a different level as he fetched 22 points and 3 assists against Wizards in his last outing.

Lou Williams who is the shooting guard has a superior 3-point conversion of 39.8 while Serge Ibaka needs to do better than 11.1 points per game in this season. But he has more than made it up with an average of 6.6 rebounds per game.

Terance Mann who is the shooting guard in the side with an efficiency rating of 11.85 and an average of 1.3 rebounds in every outing so far. Reggie Jackson who is the point guard came up with 12 points and 4 rebounds in 28 minutes.

Warriors:

Jordan Poole is looking in hot form as he notched up yet 26 points to drive the side home against Suns. He has averaged 0.9 assists and 1.2 dribbles per game in this season.

Andrew Wiggins provided great support as he pitched in with 16 points and 3 assists. He has also impressed everyone with a 3-pointer conversion of 35.1.

James Wiseman has been a permanent shooting guard with 5.9 rebounds per game and an average of 11.8 minutes in the middle.

Damion Lee has some big shoes to fill with the power forward managing just 6.4 points per game but has made it up in terms of assists.

Los Angeles Clippers vs Golden State Warriors NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

The Clippers are coming into this game with a home advantage but the Golden State Warriors have to put in extra effort to pull off a victory. The FiveThirtyEight platform has gone on to suggest 81% chance to the Clippers whereas the Golden State based club has a 19% chance to pull off a big win.

According to Oddschecker and SMarkets, the outright predictions suggest that the Clippers have kept their 3rd favorite tag intact with quality performances whereas the Golden State Warriors have a meek chance for the post season games.

Read: Memphis Grizzlies vs Washington Wizards NBA Odds and Predictions: Grizzlies vs Wizards 10 March

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x