Los Angeles Clippers vs Los Angeles Lakers NBA Odds and Predictions

Los Angeles Clippers vs Los Angeles Lakers NBA Odds and Predictions
5 1 vote
Article Rating

Los Angeles Clippers is predicted to win tonight’s game against LA Lakers as per latest Los Angeles Clippers vs Los Angeles Lakers NBA Odds and Predictions

The two Los Angeles based NBA giants Lakers and Clippers will be up against each other once again on 6th of May at Staples Center in Downtown Los Angeles. Defending champions Lakers who started as favorites for this season went completely out of track with their star player Lebron James missing couples of important games. There are news that Lebron James who returned to court a week ago is set to miss few more games to rest his injure ankle.

With less than two weeks left for the playoffs, once favorites, Lakers have now been relegated from favorites to non-contenders. Los Angles Clippers on the other hand with win in last game against Toronto Raptors have moved to 3rd position in Western Conference points table. They are one of the favorites to win this season’s NBA.

The clash between Los Angeles Lakers and Los Angeles Clippers will place tonight and will be live streamed at 10PM EST.

LA Clippers vs. Los Angeles Lakers | Watch ESPN

FiveThirtyEight, predicts win for Los Angeles Clippers. The latest Los Angeles Clippers vs Los Angeles Lakers NBA Odds and Predictions also predicts the same.

The latest Los Angeles Clippers vs Los Angeles Lakers NBA Odds and Predictions updated on 6th April.
image 30

To bet on Oddsshark follow this link

To bet on Smarkets follow this link

To bet on BetMGM follow this link

Los Angeles Clippers vs Los Angeles Lakers NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent Form

Defending champions LA Lakers may be out of the race for championship as they move down to 6th position in points table. Their win against Denver Nuggets might have boosted their morale but with Lebron James again resting due to ankle injury puts Lakers in trouble once again. Their last 10 game have been a disaster with them winning only 3 games and having 7 losses.

Talking about their conference record, Lakers have had an average record as they have won 22 games playing the teams from their own conference while they faced defeat on 15 occasions. Playing at Staples Center, Lakers have failed to impress their home crowd. They are 18-15 at home as of now in this season. Last five games with 3 wins, they might have gained some confidence, however, their head-to-head clash against Los Angeles Clippers this season have been complete failure. They lost both the games that they played against Clippers this season.

For Clippers, season started with a win against their home team, Los Angeles Lakers and since then they have had some ups and downs as they move ahead in their journey this season. Their April campaign has been quite impressive with 11 wins and just 4 losses. Currently Clippers are 3rd seeded team in Western Conference points table.

Taking about playing the teams from their own conference, Clippers have won last 8 of their 10 games and lost just 2 games. Their home campaign have been more impressive their their on roads campaign. At roads, Clippers have maintained a record of 19-13 this season while at home they have won 25 of the 33 games that they played. Their last home win was against Toronto Raptors. Clippers have in total played 65 games as of now and they have won 44 and lost 22 games.

Los Angeles Clippers vs Los Angeles Lakers NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head

The head-to-head record between the two Western Conference giants suggest, Lakers having an edge over Clippers. The two teams have played a total of 226 games in regular season. Lakers have been successful on 150 occasions while Clippers have won 76 games.

In last five games between the two teams, Clippers won 3 games while Lakers won 2. The last games between the two teams ended with a win for Clippers. This season, they have come against each other on 2 occasions. Clippers have won both the games.

Currently Clippers is on a two games winning streak.

Los Angeles Clippers vs Los Angeles Lakers NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

Clippers starts as favorites for their upcoming clash against Los Angeles Lakers. The two teams will up against each other for the 3rd time in this season. As per FiveThirtyEight, one of the platform publishing Los Angeles Clippers vs LA Lakers NBA Odds and Predictions have given 68% probability of winning this game while for Lakers they have given just 32% chances.

On the other hand, the outright predictions for this season’s NBA published by Oddschecker claims Clippers to be 3rd favorites to win this season. Even SMarkets have Clippers as 3rd favorites for this season.

Looking at the recent form of both the teams, Crowdwisdom360 predicts win for Los Angeles Clippers against LA Lakers.

Read: Toronto Raptors vs Washington Wizards NBA Odds and Predictions

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x