Clippers vs Mavericks Game 2 NBA Odds and Predictions

Clippers vs Mavericks Game 2 NBA Odds and Predictions
0 0 votes
Article Rating

Los Angeles Clippers is predicted to win tonight against Dallas Mavericks as per the latest Clippers vs Mavericks Game 2 NBA Odds and Predictions.

Los Angeles Clippers and the Dallas Mavericks will play their second post season game tonight at the Staples Centre in round one of the 2021 NBA Season.

Dallas Mavericks won the first game of the first round of playoff series against Los Angeles Clippers 113-103. It was a game to remember for Mavericks’ young star Luka Doncic who accumulated 31 points, 11 assists and 10 rebounds, as Dallas led after every quarter.

“He’s a very unique player for a 22-year-old,”. “The level of poise that he has and his ability to slow down the game to see what’s going on. Even when the clock is at six or seven seconds, he’s still able to slow it down and hold that ball just long enough to get a teammate a great look. “This is his time of year. He’s one of the smartest basketball players you will ever meet at any age at any level.” Said Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle said of Doncic.

Clippers on the other hand faced their third defeat in a row, two in regular season game and one in last game against the Mavericks. The host Clippers will be hoping to equalize on Tuesday night when they play the Mavericks once again.

Clippers vs Mavericks Game 2 NBA Odds and Predictions

FiveThirtyEight, predicts a win for the Clippers in the game against the Dallas Mavericks. The latest Dallas Mavericks vs Los Angeles Clippers NBA Odds and Predictions also predicts the same.

The latest Clippers vs Mavericks Game 2 NBA Odds and Predictions updated on 25th May.
image 119

Clippers vs Mavericks Game 2 NBA Odds and Predictions: Match Details

Dallas Mavericks vs Dallas Mavericks.

Scheduled Date and Time: 25th May, 10:30 PM EST.

Host Team: Los Angeles Clippers

Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.

Clippers vs Mavericks Game 2 NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent Form      

Talking about playing the teams from Western Conference, Clippers have won last 27 and lost just 14 games. Their home campaign has been more impressive than the on roads campaign. At roads, Clippers have maintained a record of 20-15 this season while at home they have won 26 of the 36 games that they played. Clippers have in total played 72 games in regular season and they have won 47 and lost 25 games.

The Dallas Mavericks was among the top six teams of the Western Conference table. Despite getting off to a good start, they seemed slipped at the later half of the season. At the start of the Season the Dallas Mavericks had very little chances of making any advance to the next stage.

Dallas Mavericks started the season with consecutive losses and got their first victory of the season in the third match. The Dallas Mavericks have not been exceptional, nor have they been battered with defeats this season. Talking about points per game Dallas averages 111.8 per game which is 17th in the conference. With 43.4 rebounds per game Dallas rank 20th and 26th with 22.5 assists per game. Dallas Mavericks ended the regular season at No. 5 spot in the Western Conference.

Clippers vs Mavericks Game 2 NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-Head

The head-to-head record between the two teams suggest, Dallas Mavericks having an edge over Clippers. The two teams have played a total of 163 games in regular season. Clippers have been successful on 67 occasions while Dallas Mavericks have won 96 games.

The Dallas Mavericks have done well against the Clippers this season. They defeated Dallas Mavericks on two occasions out of three. In the postseason game Dallas beat Clippers in the first game.

Clippers vs Mavericks Game 2 NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to Watch


Paul George who plays as the shooting guard showcased his talent and class this season. He has averaged 5.8 dribbles per game. In the post season he scored 23 points.

Kawhi Leonard has been the top performer after averaging 24.8 points and an efficiency rating of 26.09. He has a FT% of 88.5%

Reggie Jackson has a free throw percentage of 81.7 but did not performed well in the last match.

Ivica Zubac who has played at the center position has tons of experience in NBA with an average of 9.2 points and 7.2 rebounds per game in his regular season career.


Luka Doncic is looking in hot form as he notched up 31 points against Lakers. He has averaged 31 points and 11 assists per game in this season.

Josh Richardson provided great support as he pitched in with 8 points and 3 rebounds in his last game.

Kristaps Porzingis has been a permanent centre with 4 dribbles per game and an average of 14 points in the middle.

Tim Hardway Jr plays as a small forward. He accumulated 21 points with 4 rebounds and has a player efficiency of 34.65%

Clippers vs Mavericks Game 2 NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

Dallas Mavericks pulled out a surprise on Sunday night when they beat Los Angeles Clipper. However, Dallas Mavericks taking on the Clippers is expected be a one-sided battle between two sides as per FiveThirtyEight. Looking at this rivalry, Clippers are ahead with a 77% chance whereas the Dallas Mavericks are behind with a mere 23% chance, according to FiveThirtyEight.

Looking at the outright prediction for this season’s NBA, Brooklyn Nets is still favorites to win this season’s NBA as per Smarkets and Oddschecker. Los Angeles Clippers is 3rd favorites as per both the platforms to win this season’s NBA.

Read: Nets vs Celtics NBA Odds and Predictions: 25 May 2021

Notify of

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x