Los Angeles Clippers vs Utah Jazz Predictions and Betting Odds
After a tight contest Utah Jazz secured a win over the Los Angeles clippers in the 1st game of the conference semi-finals. After missing 21 shots in first quarter, Jazz came from behind to beat Los Angeles Clippers. It was the heroics of Donavan Mitchell that saved the day for Utah Jazz. He bagged a total of 45 points as he attempted 15 three-pointers and converted 6 of them in his 45-point performance. The young shooting guard scored at 53.3% shooting from the field in his outstanding performance.
Though the Clippers were really impressive on Game 1, but the Jazz kept racking buckets even after trailing by 10 points in the 3rd quarter. The Clippers attempted 42 three-pointers and made 16 out of them. Luke Kennard was for 29 minutes on the court and he scored 18 points while shooting 66.7% from the 3-point range.
The next game between the two teams will be on Thursday night. The game will be played at Vivint Arena an indoor arena located in Salt Lake City, Utah.
FiveThirtyEight predicts a win for Utah Jazz in tonight’s clash against Clippers. However, the latest Los Angeles Clippers vs Utah Jazz Predictions and Betting Odds also predicts the same.The latest Los Angeles Clippers vs Utah Jazz Predictions and Betting Odds updated on 10th June.
Los Angeles Clippers vs Utah Jazz Predictions and Betting Odds: Game schedule.
Utah jazz vs Los Angeles Clippers
Scheduled date: 10th June, Thursday 10PM EST
Host Team: Utah Jazz
Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV. For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.
Los Angeles Clippers vs Utah Jazz Predictions and Betting Odds: Recent Form
Utah Jazz has been very much impressive with their form this season. They ended their regular season on a high note by winning 52 games and losing only 20 games. Their conference record was excellent as they won 28 games and lost just 14 games playing the teams from Western Conference. The best part of their this season has been their home campaign as they they won massive 31 of 36 games when they hosted any team at home and faced defeat only on 5 occasions.
In post season, they were able to continue their excellent form. However, they started off with a defeat in the very first game against the Memphis Grizzlies but were able to bounce back in very next game as they defeated the Grizzlies by 141-129 points. After settling the series to 1-1 each, Utah Jazz went on to win the 7-games series in the first game as they won the next three games easily against the Grizzlies and thereby winning the series by 4-1 games. Continuing their excellent form, they beat Los Angeles Clipper in very first match of Western Conference semi-finals.
For Clippers season has been an average one as they settled for third position with Denver Nuggets in Western Conference. They last their last two regular season games and in all they had 25 defeats and 47 victories this season. Their conference record was somewhat similar to that of Jazz, they won 27 games and lost 15 games. At home they were 26-10 but their on road record hasn’t been much impressive. They could win 21 games playing away from home while lost 15 games.
In 1st round of their post season campaign they were up against Dallas Mavericks. The Mavericks took an early lead over the Clippers as they won the first 2 of the 7 game series. Clippers bounced back in 3rd and 4th game and were able to settle to series to 2 games win for each team. Mavericks once again took lead in Game 5 and in Game 6 the two teams were once again on same page. The 7th game became the decider for the any of the two teams to qualify for the semi-finals. Clippers out classed the Mavericks in 7th and final game of the series as they won the game by 126-111 points difference.
Clippers will be hoping to make a comeback on Thursday night when they meet Utah Jazz once again.
Los Angeles Clippers vs Utah Jazz Predictions and Betting Odds: Head-to-Head
The two teams, Jazz and Clippers have played a total of 190 regular season games against each other as of now. Utah Jazz have been ahead of Clippers in overall record.
Jazz have a total of 109 victories while Clippers have won 81 games against the Jazz. This season, the two teams have clashed against each other on three occasions, Jazz have two wins while Clippers have just 1 one. The latest win belongs to Clippers.
Talking about playoffs, the two teams have 16 clashes against each other with Utah Jazz leading once again. Jazz have won 11 post-season games against Clippers while Clippers could win only 5 games.
Los Angeles Clippers vs Utah Jazz Predictions and Betting Odds: Predicted Winner
Utah Jazz and Los Angeles Clippers will be up against each other once again at Vivint Arena. Host Utah Jazz will have a home advantage, however, the latest Los Angeles Clippers vs Utah Jazz Predictions and Betting Odds are yet to be updated. FiveThirtyEight, however has given Utah Jazz advantage over Los Angeles Clippers. As per them Jazz has 58% chances of beating Clippers while for Jazz the chances stands at 42%.
Looking at the outright prediction, according to Oddschecker and SMarkets, Brooklyn Nets is the favorites to win this season’s NBA. Utah Jazz is 2nd favorites as per Oddschecker and 3rd as per Smarkets while Clippers is 4th as per Smarkets and 3rd as per Oddschecker.