Los Angeles Lakers vs Golden State Warriors NBA Odds and Predictions

Los Angeles Lakers vs Golden State Warriors NBA Odds and Predictions
0 0 votes
Article Rating

Los Angeles Lakers is predicted to win clash against Golden State Warriors as per the latest Los Angeles Lakers vs Golden State Warriors NBA Odds and Predictions.

The Los Angeles Lakers will host the Golden State Warriors in the NBA play-in tournament Wednesday night at Staples Centre.

Stephen Curry for Golden State Warriors secured the 113-101 win against the Memphis Grizzlies, which helped them reach the No. 8 seed in the Western Conference and set up a play-in matchup with the Lakers on Wednesday night.

The LA Lakers defeated the New Orleans Pelicans 110-98 on Sunday to finish the season with a 42-30 record and claim the No. 7 seed in the West. The Lakers have the same record as the Portland Trail Blazers, but the latter owns the tie-breaker.

Los Angeles Lakers vs Golden State Warriors NBA Odds and Predictions

Tuesday night when Lakers takes on Warriors they will be looking forward to book a place for themselves in playoffs. The latest Los Angeles Lakers vs Golden State Warriors NBA Odds and Predictions are yet to be updated.

The latest Los Angeles Lakers vs Golden State Warriors NBA Odds and Predictions will be updated on game day.
Los Angeles Lakers vs Golden State Warriors NBA Odds and Predictions

To bet on Oddsshark follow this link

To bet Betting Expert follow this link

To bet on DraftsKing follow this link

Los Angeles Lakers vs Golden State Warriors NBA Odds and Predictions: Match Details

LA Lakers vs Golden State Warriors

Scheduled Date and Time: 19 May,10:00PM EST

Host Team: LA Lakers

Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.

FiveThirtyEight predicts a win for LA Lakers in their upcoming clash with Golden State Warriors. FiveThirtyEight predicts a simple win for LA Lakers over Golden State Warriors.

Los Angeles Lakers vs Golden State Warriors NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent Form

Golden State Warriors had an excellent April month and are continued the same also in May. They ended the regular season journey with 39 wins and 33 losses, 8th position in Western Conference, just below the Lakers in Western Conference points table.

Golden State Warriors they have won last two of their matches. Their away campaign has been poor with just 14 win and 22 losses but at home they have been awesome as they have won 25 games and lost 11. In last 10 games they have 8 wins and 2 losses.

LA Lakers has been hit by injury badly this season. Their star player Lebron James has been out for major part of the season due to ankle injury. Talking about their NBA 2020-21 form, Lakers have been completely out of form this season.

In Western Conference they remained at 7th spot with 42 wins and 30 losses. They have had an overall average record this season. As for conference record, they have won 25 games and lost 17 games. Their home and away record has been same.

Playing at home they have 21 wins and 15 losses while on roads they have 19 wins and 15 losses. In last 10 games they have 8 wins and 2 losses while in last 5 they have won all 5 games. Currently they are on a 5-game winning streak and will be hoping to carry on their winning streak also on Wednesday.

Los Angeles Lakers vs Golden State Warriors NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-Head

LA Lakers and Golden State Warriors have played many games against each other. However, the head-to-head record between the two teams suggest, Los Angeles Lakers having an edge over Golden State Warriors. The two teams have played a total of 426 games in regular season. Lakers have been successful on 257 occasions while Golden State Warriors have won 169 games.

In last 5 clashes between the two teams, Lakers have won 4 while Golden State Warriors have won 1. This season LA Lakers has won twice against Golden State Warriors while Golden State Warriors won just once in the regular season.

Los Angeles Lakers vs Golden State Warriors NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

The Golden State Warriors and LA Lakers have to punch above their weights in this crucial match. Coming to this particular clash, FiveThirtyEight has gone on to suggest a victory for the LA Lakers with 76% chance here whereas the Golden State Warriors are in the hunt with a 24% chance. The latest Los Angeles Lakers vs Golden State Warriors NBA Odds and Predictions are yet to be updated and will be updated on game day.

Read: Memphis Grizzlies vs San Antonio Spurs NBA Odds and Predictions

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x