Los Angeles Lakers vs Golden State Warriors NBA Odds and Predictions

Los Angeles Lakers vs Golden State Warriors NBA Odds and Predictions
0 0 votes
Article Rating

Lakers starts as favorites for their upcoming clash against Golden State Warriors on Sunday night. The latest Los Angeles Lakers vs Golden State Warriors NBA Odds and Predictions give Lakers 70% chances of beating the Warriors.

The Los Angeles Lakers is set to face a formidable challenge when they face Golden State Warriors on 1st March at the Staples Center.

The Lakers who looked a little complacent in the initial phase seems to have shaken off the rustiness with some quality performances tightening their grooves.

On the other hand, the Warriors are far off from their post season spot but can give a run for anyone’s money on their day. Even though the Lakers are favored in the odds and predictions, the Warriors would like to replicate their last performance when they take on the arch-rivals on Sunday night.

Sunday night when Lakers takes on Warriors they will be looking forward to continue their 1 game winning streak. The latest Los Angeles Lakers vs Golden State Warriors NBA Odds and Predictions will be updated on game day.

Los Angeles Lakers vs Golden State Warriors NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent form

The Los Angeles Lakers are currently stuck in the third spot with the side desperate to get to the top of the table in Western conference. The main reason behind this has been the absence of their star player Anthony Davis.

Despite all this, the giant side managed to win 7 matches on a trot this month that kept their 3rd place intact. After defeats against Nets, Heat and Wizards in the last few games, the side finally managed to get out of the jail with a much-needed triumph against Wizards.

This meant that they didn’t lose out their 3rd spot to Suns. They have secured 23 wins and 11 losses so far.

The Golden State Warriors came into the season with the least expectations which got translated into not-so-good results for them until now. They were battered by defeats against Nets and Bucks in the initial games but pulled up their socks to score significant wins.

They continued to score some important victories in January but that wasn’t enough for them to reach the top 5. On the other hand, their February journey which didn’t take off as expected is back on track with a three-match winning streak going on for the side currently.

They have registered 19 triumphs in 34 appearances in this edition putting them in 7th spot.

Los Angeles Lakers vs Golden State Warriors NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head:

Regular season (424 games): Warriors – 169 wins, Lakers – 255 wins.

Playoffs played (35 games): Warriors – 11 wins, Lakers – 24 wins.

Previous meeting: Warriors won 115-113 on 18nd January 2021 in a regular season fixture.

Los Angeles Lakers vs Golden State Warriors NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to watch out

Lakers:

For Lakers, the form of their prime forward is what has kept them alive in the championship. LeBron James who plays as the small forward has averaged 25.6 points and is involved in 8 assists per game. He picked up 28 points and 7 assists against Trail Blazers.

Dennis Schroder who has played at the point guard position has been a solid candidate for the side with an average of 14.9 points and 3.6 rebounds per game this season.

Kentavious Caldwell-Pope lack of form is a huge sign of concern as the guard managed just 5 points in his last game. Montrezl Harrell has been a great find with the center player having an efficiency of 22.41 in this edition.

Warriors:

Stephen Curry is looking in hot form as he notched up 29 points in his last game. He has averaged 6.3 assists and 5 dribbles per game in this season.

Andrew Wiggins provided great support as he pitched in with 17 points and 3 assists against Hornets. Kelly Oubre Jr. has been a permanent shooting guard with 6 rebounds per game and an average of 15.2 points in the middle.

Draymond Green has some big shoes to fill with the power forward managing just 5.5 points per game but has made it up in terms of assists.

Kevon Looney who plays as the center came up with 10 points and an assist in just 20 minutes making him an important part of this side.

Los Angeles Lakers vs Golden State Warriors NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

It is very clear that the Los Angeles Lakers are starting as the clear favorites in this clash with the visiting side struggling to keep up. According to FiveThirtyEight, the hosts have a 70% chance to wrap up an important victory with the Warriors having just 30% chance to pull off a surprise.

On the other hand, the outright predictions are still believing that the Lakers are in a great position in this year’s championship. The premium platforms like SMarkets and Oddschecker have elevated the Lakers are the top favorites to win the title with their opponents nowhere in contention for the post season games.

Read: Los Angeles Lakers vs Portland Trail Blazers NBA Odds and Predictions: Lakers vs Trail Blazers 26 February

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x