Los Angeles Lakers vs Orlando Magic NBA Odds and Predictions
Los Angeles Lakers is set to face a weak challenge of Orlando Magic tonight at 7 PM EST. Both the teams are coming off a defeat in their last game. Magic have lost last five of their games while Lakers are on a 3-match losing streak.
Tonight Orlando Magic will host Los Angeles Lakers at Amway Center. The absence of NBA star LeBron James have hurt the Lakers badly this season. However, there are rumors’ of him returning to court this week. He has been out with ankle injury over a month ago.
Orlando Magic on the other hand have almost crashed their hopes of making into playoffs. Of 60 games that they played this season, they have lost massive 42 games and have been able to register win in just 18 games. In last 10 games they have lost 9 and managed just 1 win.
The defending champions, Los Angles Lakers did maintain a lead initially however, with their key players out due to injuries their graph went upside down. Currently they are placed at 5th position among the Western Conference teams.
Both Orlando Magic and Los Angeles Lakers are desperately looking for win. Both the teams have lost last few of their matches. The latest Los Angeles Lakers vs Orlando Magic NBA Odds and Predictions indicate a win for Los Angeles Lakers in tonight’s game.
Los Angeles Lakers vs Orlando Magic NBA Odds and Predictions: NBA 2020-21 Form
The Lakers started off their 2020-21 campaign with a defeat at the hands of Los Angeles Clippers but were able to bounce back quickly in very next match. However, they failed to be consistent with their performance this season. As of now, they have already played 60 games this season and in 60 games, they have won 35 and lost 25 games. In last 10 games, they have lost 6 while won 4 games.
Looking at their conference record, Lakers are 21-14 against their Conference teams while playing against the Eastern Conference teams, they have won 14 games while lost 11 games. Lakers have had somewhat similar records playing at home as well as on roads. At home they are 17-13 while on roads they are 18-12. Lakers have lost last three of their games and will be hoping to win against Orlando Magic tonight.
Magic on the other have struggled a lot this season. Losing 9 of their last 10 games shows that the team has completely lost their confidence. Among the Western Conference teams, Magic currently occupy 14 position, just one spot above the bottom placed team, Detroit Pistons. Their Conference record has been quite unimpressive, they have won 11 games and lost 23 games playing the teams of their own Conference.
Tonight they will up against Lakers, a team from their rival conference. As of now Magic have maintained 6-20 win loss ratio playing the Western Conference teams. On roads they are 8-20 while at home they managed to win 10 games and have lost 22 games. Tonight, winning against Lakers will require a great effort from the Orlando Magic. However, the will be desperately looking forward to register a win after losing 5 of their last games.
Los Angeles Lakers vs Orlando Magic NBA Odds and Predictions: Head to Head
Playing against each other, Los Angeles Lakers have had an edge over Orlando Magic in overall encounters. The two teams have been against each other on 63 occasions. Lakers have won 40 games while Magic could win only 23 games.
However, in last five clashes between the two teams, Orlando Magic have won 3 games while Lakers have won 2. The latest encounter between the two teams was back in March 2021. Los Angeles Lakers defeated the Orlando Magic by a score difference of 96-93 points.
Los Angeles Lakers vs Orlando Magic NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner
Los Angeles Lakers will be up against Orlando Magic at Amway Centre in Orlando. The Magic will have home advantage when they face Lakers tonight. However, the latest Los Angeles Lakers vs Orlando Magic NBA Odds and Predictions have predicted a win for the visitors in tonight’s clash. As per FiveThirtyEight, Lakers have whopping 79% chances of beating the Magic tonight while the chances of Magic stands at mere 21%.
Taking about the outright prediction for this seasons’ NBA, Lakers which was favored by almost all the platform’s of successfully defending their title have downgraded their chance recently. The premium platforms like SMarkets and Oddschecker have now listed Lakers as the 2nd favorites to win the title with their opponent for tonight’s clash have failed to feature in Top 10 list.