Los Angeles Lakers vs Phoenix Suns Game 3 NBA Odds and Predictions

Los Angeles Lakers vs Phoenix Suns Game 3 NBA Odds and Predictions
0 0 votes
Article Rating

Los Angeles Lakers is predicted to win tonight against Phoenix Suns as per the latest Los Angeles Lakers vs Phoenix Suns Game 3 NBA Odds and Predictions

Los Angeles Lakers will host the Phoenix Suns in the final game of the first round in the best of the 3 series in the NBA 2021 playoffs tournament at the Staples Centre on Thursday night.

LA Lakers made a comeback in the second game against Suns 109-102 to equalize the series 1-1. Los Angeles Lakers forward Anthony Davis led his team to an impressive win, he scored 34 points on 7-for-15 shooting, 10 rebounds with seven assists and three blocks. After the loss in the first game, he took all the blame on himself and rectified his mistake in the second match. Davis lacked the required aggression in the first game. Now LA Lakers will play the third game at Staples Centre.

LeBron James and Anthony Davis combined scored 57 points in the last match. Davis scored 34 points while James added 23 points in the last game against Phoenix Suns. Phoenix Suns Chris Paul’s availability is under suspense.

Devin Booker for Phoenix Suns scored 31 points and Deandre Ayton had 22 points and 10 rebounds. Both players made their playoff debut in first round of the Game 1.

Los Angeles Lakers vs Phoenix Suns Full Game Highlights | 2020-21 NBA  Preseason - YouTube

Los Angeles is predicted to win their Thursday night clash against Phoenix Suns as per FiveThirtyEight. However, the latest Los Angeles Lakers vs Phoenix Suns Game 3 NBA Odds and Predictions also predicts the same.

The latest Los Angeles Lakers vs Phoenix Suns Game 3 NBA Odds and Predictions updated on 27th May.
image 131

To bet on Smarkets follow this link

To bet on Oddschecker follow this link

To bet on Oddsshark follow this link

Los Angeles Lakers vs Phoenix Suns Game 3 NBA Odds and Predictions: Match Details

LA Lakers vs Phoenix Suns.

Scheduled Date: 27th May, 10 PM EST.

Host Team: LA Lakers.

Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.

Los Angeles Lakers vs Phoenix Suns Game 3 NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent Form

Phoenix Suns ranked at 7th in PPG as a team during the regular season, accumulating 115.1 PPG, but they will face the second-best defence in Lakers who allow only 106.8 PPG and lock in on most opponents.

Chris Paul scored 6 points and he remained on court for 23 minutes while Cameron Payne played for 33 minutes accumulated 19 points with 7 assists and 3 rebounds.

Phoenix Suns in regular season had won 51 games and lost 21 games. In last 10 games, they have maintained a win-loss record of 6-4. They have won 27 games and lost 9 playing at home and won 24 games and lost 12 on road.

LA Lakers has been hit by injury badly this season. Their star player Lebron James has been out for major part of the season due to ankle injury. Talking about their NBA 2020-21 form, Lakers have been completely out of form this season.

Phoenix Suns were trailing 63-48 early in the third Quarter as the LA Lakers opened the second half on a 10-1 run. Lakers in the last season also lost the first game of the playoff series and went on to win the championship.

In Western Conference they remained at 7th spot with 42 wins and 30 losses. They have had an overall average record this season. As for conference record, they have won 25 games and lost 17 games. Their home and away record has been same. Playing at home they have 21 wins and 15 losses while on roads they have 19 wins and 15 losses. In last 10 games they have 7 wins and 3 losses while in last 5 they have won 4 games.

Los Angeles Lakers vs Phoenix Suns Game 3 NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-Head

LA Lakers have had an edge when the two teams met. Phoenix Suns and LA Lakers have clashed against each other in 257 regular games. Of 257 games, LA Lakers have won 147 games while Phoenix Suns have won 110 games.

This Thursday night when Phoenix Suns takes on LA Lakers, it will be the 6th time when the two teams will come face to face in this season and 3rd time in the playoffs. In the last game LA Lakers battled out to win 109-102 against Suns.

Los Angeles Lakers vs Phoenix Suns Game 3 NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

The latest LA Lakers vs Phoenix Suns NBA Odds and Predictions predicts a win for the LA Lakers. As per FiveThirtyEight LA Lakers has 67% chances of defeating the Phoenix Suns in while the chances of Lakers stand at 33%.

Looking at the outright prediction for this season’s NBA, Brooklyn Nets is still favorites to win this season’s NBA as per Smarkets and Oddschecker. Lakers is 2nd favorite while Phoenix Suns is 7th favorites to win this season’s NBA.

Read: Brooklyn Nets vs Boston Celtics Game 3 NBA Odds and Predictions

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x