Los Angeles Lakers vs Phoenix Suns NBA Odds and Predictions I 1st June Game 5
Phoenix Suns will host the Los Angeles Lakers in the fifth game of the first round in the NBA 2021 playoff tournament at the Talking Stick Resort Arena on Tuesday night.
The playoff round series between LA Lakers and Phoenix Suns is evenly poised at 2-2. Phoenix Suns won the last game, 100-92.
Los Angeles Lakers missed the services of Davis and Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, due to injury. Phoenix Suns’ Chris Paul scored 18 points with nine assists, Devin Booker and Jae Crowder added 17 points each. Anthony Davis’s absence in the game helped Suns to dominate the game and level the series. Phoenix Suns were very good defensively and they perfectly stopped the offence from LA Lakers.
Phoenix Suns is predicted to win clash against LA Lakers. FiveThirtyEight gives Phoenix Suns 57% chances of win and for LA Lakers chances stand at 43%. The latest Los Angeles Lakers vs Phoenix Suns NBA Odds and Predictions also predicts the same.The latest Los Angeles Lakers vs Phoenix Suns NBA Odds and Predictions updated on 1st June.
Los Angeles Lakers vs Phoenix Suns NBA Odds and Predictions: Match Details
LA Lakers vs Phoenix Suns.
Scheduled Date: 1st June, 10:00 PM EST.
Host Team: Phoenix Suns.
Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV. For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.
Los Angeles Lakers vs Phoenix Suns NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent Form
The fourth game between the two teams started with the turnovers as teams were rusty initially. Phoenix Suns took the lead in the second quarter and were high on shot conversion.
Deandre Ayton accumulated14 points and 17 rebounds LeBron James had 25 points with 6 assists for the Lakers. Davis has scored 34 points each in both the games that Lakers won.
Phoenix Suns ranked at 7th in PPG as a team during the regular season, accumulating 115.1 PPG, but they will face the second-best defence in Lakers who allow only 106.8 PPG and lock in on most opponents.
Phoenix Suns are heavily dependent on the its star players Chris Paul, Deandre Ayton, Mikal Bridges Cameron Johnson and Devin Booker to showcase their A-game against LA Lakers in the fifth game of the playoff Series. Mikal Bridges will start at small forward, while best pick of the team DeAndre Ayton should be the Phoenix Suns’ starting centre.
Phoenix Suns in regular season had won 51 games and lost 21 games. In last 10 games, they have maintained a win-loss record of 6-4. They have won 27 games and lost 9 playing at home and won 24 games and lost 12 on road.
LA Lakers has been hit by injury badly this season. Their star player Lebron James has been out for major part of the season due to ankle injury. Talking about their NBA 2020-21 form, Lakers have been completely out of form the regular season.
In Western Conference, LA Lakers remained at 7th spot with 42 wins and 30 losses. They have had an overall average record this season. As for conference record, they have won 25 games and lost 17 games. Their home and away record has been same. Playing at home they have 21 wins and 15 losses while on roads they have 19 wins and 15 losses. In last 10 games they have 8 wins and 2 losses while in last 5 they have won 3 games.
Los Angeles Lakers vs Phoenix Suns NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-Head
LA Lakers had an edge when the two teams meet. Phoenix Suns and LA Lakers have clashed against each other in 256 regular games. Of 256 games, LA Lakers have won 146 games while Phoenix Suns have won 110 games.
This Tuesday night when Phoenix Suns takes on LA Lakers, it will be the 8th time when the two teams will come face to face in this season and 5th time in the playoffs. In the last game Suns battled out to win 100-92 against Lakers.
Los Angeles Lakers vs Phoenix Suns NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner
The playoff round between Lakers and Suns has turned out to be highly interesting. With end of 4 games, both have 2 victories and 2 losses. Tuesday night the two teams will be up against each other for the 5th game. The latest Los Angeles Lakers vs Phoenix Suns NBA Odds and Predictions predicts a win for the Phoenix Suns. As per FiveThirtyEight Phoenix Suns have 57% chances of defeating the Lakers, while the chances of Lakers stand at 43%.
Looking at the outright prediction for this season’s NBA, Brooklyn Nets is still favorites to win this season’s NBA as per Smarkets and Oddschecker. Lakers is 2nd favorite while Phoenix Suns is 7th favorites to win this season’s NBA.