Memphis Grizzlies vs Golden State Warriors NBA Odds and Predictions
The Golden State Warriors will host the Memphis Grizzlies in a crucial game of the season. Both Warriors and Grizzlies have secured a spot in the play-in tournament. A win on Sunday for Warriors will cement their position in 8th place and they would likely to play against No. 7 seed Los Angeles Lakers in play-in. If the Grizzlies were to win this Sunday, they will claim the eighth seed and the Warriors will claim the No. 9 seed.
Golden State would then face off against the No. 10 seeded San Antonio Spurs in round one of the play-in tournament in a single-elimination game. The Warriors and Grizzlies are both 38-33.
FiveThirtyEight predicts a win for Golden State Warriors in their upcoming clash with Memphis Grizzlies. FiveThirtyEight predicts a simple win for Warriors over Memphis Grizzlies. The latest Memphis Grizzlies vs Golden State Warriors NBA Odds and Predictions are yet to be updated.The latest Memphis Grizzlies vs Golden State Warriors NBA Odds and Predictions will be updated on game day
Memphis Grizzlies vs Golden State Warriors NBA Odds and Predictions: Match Details
Memphis Grizzlies vs Golden State Warriors
Scheduled Date and Time: 16 May,3:30PM EST
Host Team: Golden State Warriors
Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV. For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.
Memphis Grizzlies vs Golden State Warriors NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent Form
The Memphis Grizzlies are coming off double win against Kings. The Memphis Grizzlies are on a five- game winning streak which took them to the 9th seed in the Western Conference points table. The Memphis Grizzlies as of now have won 38 games and lost 33 games. In last 10 games, they have won 7 games while lost 3 games.
Looking at their record while playing in with against the Conference teams, they have a record of 19-22. They have won 20 games and lost 15 playing away from their home. Their February, March and April campaigns were roller-coaster ride but they made the lost ground this month by winning matches this month.
Golden State Warriors had an excellent April month and are continuing the same also in May. Currently they have 38 wins and 33 losses, and they have won last two of their matches.
Their away campaign has been poor with just 14 win and 22 losses but at home they have been awesome as they have won 24 games and lost 11. In last 10 games they have 7 wins and 3 losses. They are currently 8th seeded, just below the Lakers in Western Conference points table.
If Memphis and Golden State finish tied in the standings, the winner of Sunday’s game will take the No. 8 spot by head-to-head tiebreaker, as the teams have split their two games so far this season.
Memphis Grizzlies vs Golden State Warriors NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-Head
Memphis Grizzlies and Golden State Warriors have been against each other 94 times. Out of 94 matches, Memphis Grizzlies has won 45 games and Warriors has won 49 games.
In last five games, Memphis Grizzlies have won 3 while Warriors have 2 wins to their name. This season they have clashed twice and carry an even record.
Memphis Grizzlies vs Golden State Warriors NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to Watch
Xavier Tillman who has plays at the center position has been in superb form in the last match where he managed 16 points and 10 rebounds.
Kyle Anderson is the small forward in the side with an efficiency rating of 17.02 and average of 12.1 points in every outing so far.
Dillon Brooks is another important forward who averages close to 16.7 points in every outing.
Killian Tillie played for 38 minutes in his last outing and gave 16 points with 1 assist and 6 rebounds.
Stephen Curry is the power forward in the side with an average of 31.8 points, 5.7 assists and 5.5 rebounds in every outing so far.
Kelly Oubre Jr is an important forward for warriors he managed to score 23 points in last outing with 6 assist and 3 rebounds.
Jordan Poole played for 33 minutes and scored 38 points with 6 assist and 4 rebounds
Memphis Grizzlies vs Golden State Warriors NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner
The Golden State Warriors and Memphis Grizzlies have to punch above their weights in this tie-breaker match. Coming to this clash, FiveThirtyEight has gone on to suggest a victory for the Golden State Warriors with 70% chance here whereas the Memphis Grizzlies are in the hunt with a 30% chance.