Memphis Grizzlies vs San Antonio Spurs NBA Odds and Predictions
Memphis Grizzlies will host the San Antonio Spurs in the NBA play-in tournament on Wednesday night at FedEx Forum.
The Spurs are coming off a four-game losing streak to end their regular season and have won just two of their last 12 games.
The Memphis Grizzlies, on the other hand, won five consecutive games before losing 113-101 to the Golden State Warriors in the last game of their regular season.
The loser of the Spurs vs. Grizzlies game will be eliminated from the season, while the winner will play the loser of Warriors vs. Lakers.
FiveThirtyEight predicts a win for Memphis Grizzlies in their upcoming clash with San Antonio Spurs. The latest Memphis Grizzlies vs San Antonio Spurs NBA Odds and Predictions also predicts the same.The latest Memphis Grizzlies vs San Antonio Spurs NBA Odds and Predictions updated on 19th May.
Memphis Grizzlies vs San Antonio Spurs NBA Odds and Predictions: Match Details
Memphis Grizzlies vs San Antonio Spurs
Scheduled Date and Time: 19 May,10:00PM EST
Host Team: Memphis Grizzlies
Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV. For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.
FiveThirtyEight predicts a win for Memphis Grizzlies in their upcoming clash with San Antonio Spurs. FiveThirtyEight predicts a simple win for Memphis Grizzlies over San Antonio Spurs.
Memphis Grizzlies vs San Antonio Spurs NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent Form
The Memphis Grizzlies are coming of a loss in the last regular season match which halted their five-game winning streak, and ended their regular season on the 9th seed in the Western Conference points table. The Memphis Grizzlies won 38 games and lost 34 games. In last 10 games, they have won 6 games while lost 4 games.
Looking at their record while playing in with against the Conference teams, they have a record of 19-23. They have won 20 games and lost 16 playing away from their home. Their February, March and April campaigns were roller-coaster rides but they made the lost ground this month by winning consecutive matches.
Spurs have only missed playoff berth once since 1998 that is in NBA 2019-20 but after playing some good matches, they managed to claw their way back to top 10 and secured a play-in berth for themselves. They have won 33 games and lost 39 games. They ended the season at 10th spot in Western Conference points table. They have lost their last four games and could only win 2 games in the last 10 matches.
Talking about their record against Western Conference this season, they are currently 17-25. Their away record has been better than their home record this season. On roads, they have played 36 games and have won 19 and lost 17 games. Playing at home, Spurs have managed to win 14 games and have lost 22 games as of now. In the match against Grizzlies, they will be looking forward to turn the things around.
Memphis Grizzlies vs San Antonio Spurs NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-Head
Memphis Grizzlies and San Antonio Spurs have been against each other 102 times. Out of 102 matches, Memphis Grizzlies has won 28 games and San Antonio Spurs has won 74 games.
In last five games, Grizzlies have won 3 while Warriors San Antonio Spurs have 2 wins to their name. This season too Grizzlies have an edge over Spurs with 2 wins in 3 games.
Memphis Grizzlies vs San Antonio Spurs NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to Watch
Ja Morant who has plays at the centre position has been in superb form in the last match where he managed 16 points and 3 rebounds.
Kyle Anderson is the small forward in the side with an efficiency rating of 17.02 and average of 12.1 points in every outing so far.
Dillon Brooks is another important forward who averages close to 16.7 points in every outing.
J Valanciunas played for 35 minutes in his last outing and gave 29 points with 1 assist and 16 rebounds.
DeMar DeRozan who is the small forward in the side has an efficiency rating of 21.57 and average of 20 points in every outing so far. He was right in the groove in his last game as he notched up 23 points and 4 assists.
Dejounte Murray has been a consistent performer throughout the season. He need to step up in this game in the last match he managed 4 assists and 7 points.
Jakob Poeltl who average 15.4 per game scored 17 points with 10 rebounds in his last outing.
Memphis Grizzlies vs San Antonio Spurs NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner
The latest Memphis Grizzlies vs San Antonio Spurs NBA Odds and Predictions predicts a win for the Memphis Grizzlies. As per FiveThirtyEight Memphis Grizzlies have 67% chances of defeating the Spurs in while the chances of Spurs stand at 33%.