Miami Heat vs Dallas Mavericks NBA Odds and Predictions
Tonight at 8 PM EST, Miami Heat will take on Dallas Mavericks at American Airlines Arena at Miami. The odds and prediction platform have weighed both the teams equally for this game, with slight edge towards Miami Heat. This will be the fourth game of the day and is expected to have a close finish.
In recent encounters, Miami Heat have won last 3 of their games with latest one being against Charlotte Hornets. Dallas Mavericks on the other hand after three back to back wins lost to Sacramento Kings on Sunday. The Hornets currently occupy the 5th spot in Western Conference points table.
This Tuesday night when Mavericks takes on Heat, it will be the 2nd time when the two teams will come face to face in this season. In last encounter Mavericks defeated the Miami Heat by a point difference of 93-83.
FiveThirtyEight predicts a win for Miami Heat in Tuesday night clash. The latest Miami Heat vs Dallas Mavericks NBA Odds and Predictions also predicts the same.The latest Miami Heat vs Dallas Mavericks NBA Odds and Predictions has been updated on 4th May.
Miami Heat vs Dallas Mavericks NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent Form
The Miami Heat who was struggling in the initial phase of the season have slowly made progress with the post season approaching in a few weeks. It seemed like they were staring at a disappointing season but amends in their February and March journey meant that they were alive and kicking in the championship.
Last month, they managed to register 13 wins and lost only 5 games which helped them climb to 6th position in Eastern Conference points table. In last 10 games they have lost just 3 and have been victorious in 7 games. However, as of now they have had an average conference record of 20 wins and 17 losses. Playing the teams from their rival conference they have won 15 games while lost 13. Miami Heat when they host Mavericks on Tuesday they will be looking forward to carry on their winning streak and also improve their their home record.
The Dallas Mavericks came into the season with the least expectations which was justified as they never looked threatening in majority of the outings. They had to wait until the 3rd game to earn their 1st victory of the season against Clippers.
Their inconsistency and inability to convert the advantage to a victory has costed them big time this season. Focusing on their April journey, Mavericks managed to stitch some important victories against Celtics, Knicks, Wizards, Jazz and Lakers. This month they have managed to win 12 games and lost 7 games which helped them climb to 5th position in Western Conference points table. In last 10 games they have won 6 and lost 4. Their home record hasn’t been much impressive as they managed to win 17 games and lost 15. On roads they are currently 19-13. They are coming off a defeat in their last game at the hands of Sacramento Kings. Tuesday night they will be looking forward to return to their winning streak.
Miami Heat vs Dallas Mavericks NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-Head
The head-to-head clash between Miami Heat and Dallas Mavericks has been quite interesting. The two teams have met on 68 regular season games as of now. Heat with 36 wins have had slight edge over Mavericks who managed to win 32 head to head games.
In last 5 games between the two teams, Heat have been atop the Mavericks. Miami Heat have won 4 games while Dallas Mavericks managed to win only 1. The last encounter between the two teams went in favor of Dallas Mavericks.
Miami Heat vs Dallas Mavericks NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner
Miami Heat will host Dallas Mavericks on Tuesday. The game is scheduled for 8PM EST. The latest Miami Heat vs Dallas Mavericks NBA Odds and Predictions are yet to be updated. However, FiveThirtyEight, predicts a win a for the host Heat. As per them the probability of Miami Heat beating the Dallas Mavericks stands at 58% while for Mavericks the the chances stands at 42%.
The outright prediction for this seasons NBA as published by Oddschecker and SMarkets have Miami Heat ahead of Dallas Mavericks. As per Smarkets, Miami Heat has 5% chance of winning this season while chances for Mavericks stands at mere 1.43%.