Miami Heat vs Milwaukee Bucks Game 3 NBA Odds and Predictions

Miami Heat vs Milwaukee Bucks Game 3 NBA Odds and Predictions
3 2 votes
Article Rating

Milwaukee Bucks is predicted to win tonight against Miami Heat as per the latest Miami Heat vs Milwaukee Bucks Game 3 NBA Odds and Predictions.

Eastern Conference is all set for a thrilling encounter in the final game of the first round of matches between Milwaukee Bucks and Miami Heat encounter. Miami Heat is already down 2-0 in the series and need to improve their performance to stand any chance of progressing further.

During the regular tournament Miami Heat did well against the Milwaukee Bucks by strengthening their defensive lines but were swept in the playoffs. The Miami Heat made 35.8% three-point shooting in the 2020-21 NBA regular season and ranked 19th in three-point shooting.

On the other-hand Milwaukee Bucks didn’t looked in fine touch throughout the regular season. Milwaukee Bucks has 38.9% three-point shooting and ranked fifth in the NBA but are looking in superb form in the playoffs.

For Miami Heat it will be must to win the Thursday night game against the Milwaukee Bucks if the look forward to advance in next round.

Miami Heat vs Milwaukee Bucks Game 3 NBA Odds and Predictions

Milwaukee Bucks is predicted to win clash against Miami Heat. FiveThirtyEight gives Milwaukee Bucks 53% chances of win and for Miami Heat chances stand at 47%. The latest Miami Heat vs Milwaukee Bucks Game 3 NBA Odds and Predictions also predicts the same.

The latest Miami Heat vs Milwaukee Bucks Game 3 NBA Odds and Predictions updated on 27th May.
image 132

To bet on Smarkets follow this link

To bet on Betway follow this link

To bet on Oddsshark follow this link

Miami Heat vs Milwaukee Bucks Game 3 NBA Odds and Predictions: Match Details

Milwaukee Bucks Vs Miami Heat

Scheduled Date and Time: 27th May, 7:30PM EST.

Host Team: Miami Heat.

Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.

Miami Heat vs Milwaukee Bucks Game 3 NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent Form

Milwaukee Bucks won the previous two playoff games against Heat 109-107 and 132-98 respectively.

Milwaukee Bucks converted 41.5% of three pointer chances during the last game. The Bucks finished the regular season with the second-most rebounds averaged per game, while the Heat finished 29th.

Milwaukee Bucks ended their regular season at third position in the Eastern Conference with 46 wins and 26 losses.

In last 10 games, they have maintained a win-loss record of 8-2. Looking at their record playing against Eastern conference teams, they have a record of 30-12. They have won 26 games and lost 10 playing at home.

Milwaukee Bucks will be hoping for a good performance from their star player Giannis Antetokounmpo when they take on Heat in the third game.

Defence has kept the Miami Heat’s strong point this season, but they were everywhere in the 2nd game against Bucks, as the team has registered a stellar 110.3 defensive rating, good for 6th place in the regular league. They restricted their opposition to 107.2 points per game, which shows how much the teams have struggled against them. Miami Heat’s l free-throw shooting percentage of just 68% in the 2nd game was the big reason of the loss.

Miami Heat vs Milwaukee Bucks Game 3 NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-Head

The head-to-head record between the two teams suggest, Miami Heat having an edge over Milwaukee Bucks. The two teams have played a total of 120 games in regular season. Milwaukee Bucks have been successful on 49 occasions while Miami Heat have won 71 games.

Looking at the record in the 2020-2021 NBA encounters, Milwaukee Bucks defeated Miami Heat twice while Heat was able to win just one game against Bucks in the regular season. Looking at the record in the playoffs Milwaukee Bucks have swept both the games.

Miami Heat vs Milwaukee Bucks Game 3 NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to Watch

Heat:

Heat’s Forward Jimmy Buttler pitched in with 10 points and 6 assists and 4 rebounds in his last outing.

Bam Adebayo who plays as the centre and power forward has a field goal percentage of 57and a free throw percentage of 79.9.

Goran Dargic notched up 18 points and 2 rebounds in his last outing.

Bucks:

Jrue Holiday averages 15.5 points per game with 6.1 assists and 4.5 rebounds per game.

Khris Middleton who averages 20.4 per game and has a player efficiency of 18.30 and has a 3-point conversion of 42.8%.

Jeff Teague who has just come in as the point guard wasted no time in showcasing his talents with an average of 6.6 points and 2.8 assists so far.

Giannis Antetokounmpo who scored whooping 31 points and 13 rebounds in his last outing. He has also led the charts with an efficiency rating of 29.19. He averages 28.2 points and 11 rebounds till now.

Miami Heat vs Milwaukee Bucks Game 3 NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

Despite winning two games Bucks should remain cautious of the counter attacking play of Heat. FiveThirtyEighta leading prediction platform predicts a close encounter between the two teams. As per the platform, Bucks win probability stands at 53% while for Heats, the chances stand at mere 47%.

The outright prediction for this season’s NBA still has Brooklyn Nets is favorites to win this season’s NBA as per Smarkets and Oddschecker. Milwaukee Bucks is 6th seeded while Miami Heat is 8th favorites to win this season’s NBA.

Read: Los Angeles Lakers vs Phoenix Suns Game 3 NBA Odds and Predictions

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x