Milwaukee Bucks vs Atlanta Hawks Game 3 Odds and Predictions

Milwaukee Bucks vs Atlanta Hawks Game 3 Odds and Predictions
0 0 votes
Article Rating

Milwaukee Bucks is predicted to win tonight against Atlanta Hawks as per latest Milwaukee Bucks vs Atlanta Hawks Game 3 Odds and Predictions

Milwaukee Bucks after a home defeat in Game 1 pulled out a stunning 34-points victory in Game 2 of Eastern Conference finals. Bucks were unstoppable and by the end of 3rd quarter they were ahead of Hawks by 40-points. It was only in 4th quarter when Hawks pegged more points than Bucks. The game ended in 125-91 points with Bucks serving the revenge of home court defeat in style.

The three Bucks stars, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Jrue Holiday and Khris Middleton, all looked unstoppable in the game. Antetokounmpo shot 25 points, 9 rebounds and 5 assists, Holiday pegged in 22 points and Middleton added 15 points to Bucks total. For Atlanta Hawks it seemed impossible to go past the Bucks defense. For Hawks, none managed to score above 15-points. Trae Young led the Hawks with 15 points, 2 rebounds and 3 assists while John Collins could add 11 points to teams’ total.

Game 3 between the two teams is set to be an interesting one as Hawks will play host to Bucks. Though Bucks settled the series to 1-1, they will be looking to serve the revenge of Game 1 home defeat on Sunday night. If Bucks manages to win an away game on Sunday, they will have an upper hand with more chances of winning the finals.

Rapid Recap: Milwaukee Bucks 120, Atlanta Hawks 109 - Brew Hoop

FiveThirtyEight predicts a win for Milwaukee Bucks tonight. The latest Milwaukee Bucks vs Atlanta Hawks Game 3 Odds and Predictions are yet to be updated.

The latest Milwaukee Bucks vs Atlanta Hawks Game 3 Odds and Predictions will be updated on game day.
image 85

Milwaukee Bucks vs Atlanta Hawks Game 3 Odds and Predictions: Match Details

Milwaukee Bucks vs Atlanta Hawks Game 3

Scheduled Date and Time: June 27, 8:30PM EST

Host Team: Atlanta Hawks

Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.

Milwaukee Bucks vs Atlanta Hawks Game 3 Odds and Predictions: Recent Form

Atlanta Hawks have been biggest surprise this season as with lots of hiccups they made into finals defeating the best teams. Their season started off with 3 back to back victories but were soon faced speed breakers. However, every time they seemed to be down, they were able to pull up their socks and strike harder. They completed their regular season campaign as 5th best team in Eastern Conference. Hawks had 41 wins and massive 31 losses. Even their conference record was not worth boasting as they had 24 wins and 18 losses. At home they won 25 of 36 games and lost just 11 games and on roads  they won 16 and lost 20 games in regular season.

After making in playoffs, they routed New York Knicks in Round 1 by 4-1 and went on to face Eastern Conference table toppers, Philadelphia 76ers in semi-finals. What was not expected, Hawks made it a reality as they defeated the giant 76ers in 7 games series by 4-3 and entered the finals of Eastern Conference. They defeated Milwaukee Bucks in Game 1 of the finals.

Milwaukee Bucks have been one of the most aggressive teams this season. Finishing the regular season at 3rd spot with 46 wins and 26 losses they made into playoffs to face Boston Celtics in round 1. They clean swept the series against Boston Celtics, 4-0 and entered the semi-final clash with Nets. In semi-finals they were up against Brooklyn Nets and despite being 2-0 down in the series, they went on to defeat Bucks by 4-3.

In regular season, Bucks maintained a conference record of 26-16 and have been excellent playing teams at home. They had 26 wins at home but playing away from home has been bit tough for Bucks as they could win only 20 games and lost 16 games. After settling the series to 1-1, Bucks will be playing Game 3 and 4 against Hawks away from their home.

Milwaukee Bucks vs Atlanta Hawks Game 3 Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head

Prior to this season’s Conference finals, Atlanta Hawks and Milwaukee Bucks have played four post season series, all the First Round of playoffs. The last post-season encounter between the two teams was back in 2010 when Hawks registered 4-3 win. Both the teams have won 2 post season series against each other as of now. Talking about total number of post-season games, the have played a total of 24 games including the last two games. Hawks have 12 wins and Bucks too enjoy same number of wins over Hawks.

In regular season, Milwaukee Bucks have had an edge over Atlanta Hawks.  Of 226 games Bucks have won 114 games while Hawks have 112 wins to their name.

This season, of 5 games, Bucks have 3 wins and Hawks have 2 wins.

Milwaukee Bucks vs Atlanta Hawks Game 3 Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

Winning an away game has been slightly difficult for both Hawks and Bucks this season than winning a home game. Atlanta Hawks defeating Milwaukee Bucks in their home have exerted a huge pressure on Bucks. Despite they were able to bounce back in Game 2, Bucks will have a challenge of defeating Hawks in next two games as it will be Hawks who will be playing a host to Bucks. On papers, Bucks do look a strong side and for Game 3, they are predicted to register an away win. FiveThirtyEight predicts a win Milwaukee Bucks Sunday, with their win probability at 52%. On the other hands, the chances of Hawks winning a home game on Sunday stands at 48%.

Looking at the outright prediction, according to Oddschecker and  SMarkets, Milwaukee Bucks is second favorites to win this season as per Oddschecker and Smarkets while Hawks are the 3rd favorites as per both the platforms.

Read: Phoenix Suns vs Los Angeles Clippers Game 4 Odds and Predictions

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x