Milwaukee Bucks vs Boston Celtics NBA Odds and Predictions: Bucks vs Celtics 26 March
The Milwaukee Bucks are set to play their 44th game of the 2020 NBA season against Boston Celtics on 26th March at the Fiserv Forum Arena. The Milwaukee based side has done a tidy job so far and are looking to extend their 18-5 home record on Sunday.
On the other hand, the giants, Boston Celtics are looking to get their mojo back after constantly being marred with defeats in the recent past. This definitely paves way for a high voltage clash over the weekend. Even though the Bucks are favored in the odds and predictions, the visiting side cannot be written off.
Bucks defeated the Celtics on Wednesday night. Friday night the two teams will clash once again. The latest Milwaukee Bucks vs Boston Celtics NBA Odds and Predictions will be updated in this space on game day.
Milwaukee Bucks vs Boston Celtics NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to watch
Jrue Holiday who has played as the guard scored 13 points and 3 assists in 35 minutes. Giannis Antetokounmpo’s performance will be the decisive factor for the Bucks as the versatile player contributes with 29 points per game and 9.9 dribbles in every outing. He scored 13 points and 7 assists against Celtics.
Donte Divincenzo who will be the shooting guard has averaged 10.5 points in every outing and has to step up in the coming games for the side to succeed. Khris Middleton who pitched in with 27 points and 4 assists against Boston side has a 3-point conversion of 42.9%.
Jayson Tatum has been extremely efficient as a small forward with an average of 24.9 points and 6.8 rebounds per game so far. He has Jaylen Brown who was the highest scorer against Milwaukee Bucks as he made 24 points and 10 rebounds.
Kemba Walker’s return has done a world of good to team’s confidence with the power guard averaging 17.7 points per game.
Daniel Theis who plays as the center pitched in with 10 points and 2 rebounds against Bucks. He has also averaged 5.3 rebounds per game. Tristan Thompson has led the chart in rebounds and has an efficiency of 15.71.
Milwaukee Bucks vs Boston Celtics NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent form
The Milwaukee Bucks have fired on all cylinders until now and are one of the hot contenders to lift the NBA title this season. Despite staring on the wrong foot, they steered back their campaign in January that helped them climb to the top of the table. They took down oppositions like Pistons, Magic, Mavericks, Hawks and Cavaliers in the process. Looking at their recent games, they are on an 8-match winning spree enabling them to maintain their form. They have climbed back to 2nd spot with 29 triumphs and 14 losses so far.
Boston Celtics have their task cut out after some success in the initial part of the season. After a glorious run in January where they defeated the likes of Raptors, Heat and Wizards, they experienced a major slump after losing 10 games. The same trend continued in March that has had a cascading effect on their post season chances in this season. This week, they were convincingly defeated by Memphis Grizzlies and Milwaukee Bucks that has put them in a spot of bother. They are down in 8th place with a win-loss record of 21-23 so far.
Milwaukee Bucks vs Boston Celtics NBA Odds and Predictions : Head-to-head
Regular season (218 games): Celtics – 111 wins, Bucks – 107 wins.
Playoffs: Celtics – 21 wins, Bucks – 18 wins.
Previous meeting: Bucks won 121-119 on 24th March 2021 in a regular season fixture.
Milwaukee Bucks vs Boston Celtics NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner
The Bucks taking on the Celtics would be a tough battle between two giant sides looking to gather some momentum before the post season games. Looking at this rivalry, Milwaukee Bucks are slightly ahead with a 69% chance whereas the Boston based club are behind with a 31% chance, according to FiveThirtyEight.
According to Oddschecker and SMarkets, the Milwaukee Bucks are in with a big chance as the 4th favorites while the Boston Celtics have a massive opportunity to grab the NBA championship as the 9th favorites for the season.