Milwaukee Bucks vs Brooklyn Nets Predictions and NBA Odds
From 0-2 down in the series to levelling the series to 2-2, Milwaukee Bucks now stands a better chance of making into the Conference finals due to the opportunity created by the injured James Harden and Kyrie Irving who are set to miss rest of the games. On Sunday, Milwaukee Bucks’ Giannis Antetokounmpo, who scored 34 points, led his side to 107-96 points victory over the Brooklyn Nets. This was the second back to back suffered by Nets at the hands of Bucks after being ahead of Bucks by 2-0.
Nets star Kyrie Irving suffered a sprain on his right ankle on Sunday night which probably leaves him out of the remainder of the series. For Steve Nash it would be a tough task to look for a replacement for Irving who could support Kevin Durant. In last two game, Bucks have displayed an excellent defensive performance by not letting the Nets forward score easily. In Game 3, Nets was restricted to 83 points and in Game 4, Nets managed to score 96 points. The Bucks now have a major chance of winning the series, however, despite the absence of Kyrie Irving and James Harden, they will have to continue their strong defensive game on Kevin Durant who alone is very capable to change the course of any game.
The two teams will meet once again in Game 5 but this time it will be Milwaukee Bucks travelling to Brooklyn to face Nets at Barclays Centre.
FiveThirtyEight predicts a win for Brooklyn Nets for Tuesday night game. The latest Milwaukee Bucks vs Brooklyn Nets Predictions and NBA Odds are yet to be updated .The latest Milwaukee Bucks vs Brooklyn Nets Predictions and NBA Odds will be updated on game day.
Milwaukee Bucks vs Brooklyn Nets Predictions and NBA Odds: Match Details
Milwaukee Bucks vs Brooklyn Nets Game 5 of Conference Semi-finals
Scheduled Date and Time: June 15, 8:30 PM EST
Host Team: Brooklyn Nets
Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV. For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.
Milwaukee Bucks vs Brooklyn Nets Predictions and NBA Odds: Recent Form
Brooklyn Nets and Milwaukee Bucks have displayed excellent game of NBA recently. The two teams ended their regular season at the top of the table, with Nets finishing at 2nd place in Eastern Conference and Bucks at 3rd spot. However, the dominance of Brooklyn Nets was clearly visible in entire season.
For Brooklyn Nets trio of Kyrie Irving, James Harden and Kevin Durant have been lethal throughout the season. However, James Harden was out due to injury after Game 1 of Conference semi-finals against Bucks while Kyrie Irving developed an ankle injury in last game leaving Kevin Durant all alone to beat the mighty defense of Milwaukee Bucks. Taking about their season’s stats, they entered the playoffs against Boston Celtics with 5 consecutive wins behind them. Their conference record stood at 26-16 while they had an outstanding home record as they won 28 games at home and lost just 8. However, on roads they have struggled which was visible in last two of their games. In regular season they lost 16 games and won 26 games on roads.
In Round 1 of playoffs, they defeated Boston Celtics by 4-1 and thereby setting up their conference semi-finals clash with Milwaukee Bucks. Nets won the first two games while lost the last two semi-final games against the Bucks.
For Bucks, they finished the regular season with the second-most rebounds averaged per game. They had total 46 wins and 26 losses. They have been excellent at home but on roads they have struggled with their performance. They were 26-10 on roads in regular season while they have lost both the away games against Brooklyn Nets recently.
In playoffs they were up against Miami Heat and Bucks clean swept the playoff by 4-0 and thereby made into conference semi-finals. They will be playing Game 5 of semi-finals away from their home, however, absence of the star players from Nets may help them improve their away record on Tuesday night.
Milwaukee Bucks vs Brooklyn Nets Predictions and NBA Odds: Head-to-head
Milwaukee Bucks have dominated the overall head-to-head matches against Brooklyn Nets. The two teams have played 179 regular season games as of now. Bucks have been victorious on 104 occasions while Brooklyn Nets have won 75 regular season games against the Bucks.
Even in post-season games, Bucks have been ahead of Nets as of now. Of 19 post season games, Bucks have 11 wins while Nets have 8 wins. The tally includes the last 4 conference semi-final games too.
This season of 5 games against each other, Bucks have 3 wins and Nets have 2 wins.
Milwaukee Bucks vs Brooklyn Nets Predictions and NBA Odds: Predicted Winner
Despite losing last two games, the home advantage seems to favor Nets in this game. The latest Milwaukee Bucks vs Brooklyn Nets Predictions and NBA Odds for Game 5 are yet to be updated, however FiveThirtyEight predicts a win for home side Brooklyn Nets for this game. As per them, Nets have 56% chances of beating Bucks on Tuesday while the chances of Milwaukee Bucks stands at 44%.
However, looking at the outright predictions for this season’s NBA as published by Oddschecker and SMarkets, Brooklyn Nets have been favorites to win this season’s NBA while Milwaukee Bucks is now 3rd favorite to this season.