Milwaukee Bucks vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions
The first round of Playoff matches of NBA 2020-21 kicks off this weekend with Milwaukee Bucks taking on Miami Heat. The Bucks were placed third and the Heat sixth in the Eastern Conference standings, which led to their meeting in the first round of the playoffs.
During the regular tournament Miami Heat done well against the Milwaukee Bucks by strengthening their defensive lines. The Miami Heat made 35.8% three-point shooting in the 2020-21 NBA regular season and ranked 19th in three-point shooting.
On the other-hand Milwaukee Bucks didn’t looked in fine touch throughout the tournament Milwaukee Bucks has 38.9% three-point shooting and ranked fifth in the NBA.
Milwaukee Bucks is predicted to win clash against Miami Heat. FiveThirtyEight gives Milwaukee Bucks 71% chances of win and for Miami Heat chances stand at 29%. The latest Milwaukee Bucks vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions are yet to be updated.The latest Milwaukee Bucks vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions will be updated on game day.
Milwaukee Bucks vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions: Match Details
Scheduled Date and Time: 22nd May, 2:00PM EST.
Host Team: Milwaukee Bucks, Fiserv Forum.
Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV. For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.
Milwaukee Bucks vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent Form
Milwaukee Bucks ended their regular season at third position in the Eastern Conference with 46 wins and 26 losses.
In last 10 games, they have maintained a win-loss record of 8-2. Looking at their record playing against Eastern conference teams, they have a record of 30-12. They have won 26 games and lost 10 playing at home.
The Milwaukee Bucks lost the last match against Bulls in a closely fought game. The Miami Heat will likely be outmatched either way and lose the game. Milwaukee Bucks star Giannis Antetokounmpo will look to take his team across the line against Heat.
The Miami Heat are coming off a win against Pistons 120-107 in their last NBA regular season encounter, which ended Miami Heat’s four- game winning streak
Defence has kept the Miami Heat’s postseason hopes alive, as the team has registered a stellar 110.3 defensive rating, good for 6th place in the league. They restrict their opposition to 107.2 points per game, which shows how much the teams have struggled against them.
Milwaukee Bucks vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-Head
The head-to-head record between the two teams suggest, Miami Heat having an edge over Milwaukee Bucks. The two teams have played a total of 118 games in regular season. Milwaukee Bucks have been successful on 47 occasions while Miami Heat have won 71 games.
Looking at the record in the 2020-2021 NBA encounters, Milwaukee Bucks defeated Miami Heat twice while Heat was able to win just one game against Bucks in the regular season.
Milwaukee Bucks vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to Watch
Heat’s Forward Nemanja Bajelica pitched in with 21 points and 6 assists and 6 rebounds in his last outing.
Bam Adebayo who plays as the centre and power forward has a field goal percentage of 56.6 and a free throw percentage of 80.3.
Precious Achiuwa notched up 23 points and 10 rebounds in his last outing.
Jrue Holiday averages 17.7 points per game with 6.1 assists and 4.5 rebounds per game.
Khris Middleton who averages 20.4 per game and has a player efficiency of 18.30 and has a 3-point conversion of 42.8%.
Jeff Teague who has just come in as the point guard wasted no time in showcasing his talents with an average of 5.6 points and 2.7 assists so far.
Giannis Antetokounmpo who accounted 40 points and 8 rebounds in his last outing. He has also led the charts with an efficiency rating of 29.19. He averages 28.2 points and 11 rebounds till now.
Milwaukee Bucks vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner
In first play off match of this season Milwaukee Bucks will play Miami Heat on Saturday. FiveThirtyEight, a leading prediction platform predicts an easy win for Bucks. As per the platform, Bucks win probability stands at 71% while for Heats, the chances stand at mere 29%.
The outright prediction for this season’s NBA still has Brooklyn Nets is favorites to win this season’s NBA as per Smarkets and Oddschecker. Milwaukee Bucks is 6th seeded while Miami Heat is 8th favorites to win this season’s NBA.