Milwaukee Bucks vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions
With Playoffs around the corner the teams are gearing up for the next round. Both Miami Heat and Milwaukee Bucks have already qualified are testing their bench strength while lowly ranked teams are playing for pride.
Milwaukee Bucks is in the third spot of the Eastern Conference. Win against Pacers in the last game has taken their winning streak to two games. With 2 more games to play, Milwaukee Bucks will be looking to cement their play-off spot in Eastern Conference points table.
Miami Heat is looking to gain the momentum before the play-offs starts. This is an extremely important game for Miami Heat, currently they are tied with Knicks for the fifth seed.
The play-in will begin May 18 and end May 21, with the first round of the NBA playoffs tipping off May 22.
Milwaukee Bucks is predicted to win clash against Miami Heat. FiveThirtyEight gives Milwaukee Bucks 69% chances of win and for Miami Heat chances stand at 31%. The latest Milwaukee Bucks vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions also predicts the same.The latest Milwaukee Bucks vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions updated on 15th May.
Milwaukee Bucks vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions: Match Details
Scheduled Date and Time: 15th May, 8:00PM EST.
Host Team: Milwaukee Bucks, Fiserv Forum.
Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV. For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.
Milwaukee Bucks vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent Form
Milwaukee Bucks are set to play their 71st match of the NBA season against Miami Heat on Fiserv Forum. They sit on the third position in the Eastern Conference with 45 wins and 25 losses and currently are enjoying two-game winning streak at home.
Milwaukee Bucks are one of three teams from Eastern Conference who have already made into playoffs. In last 10 games, they have maintained a win-loss record of 8-2. Looking at their record playing against Eastern conference teams, they have a record of 10-2. They have won 25 games and lost 10 playing at home.
The Milwaukee Bucks won the last match against Indian Pacers in a closely fought game. The Miami Heat will likely be outmatched either way and lose the game.
Miami Heat is now tied with the New York Knicks with 39 wins and fifth seed in the East, with the Heat sitting four games ahead of the Celtics. The positions fourth to sixth in the Eastern Conference are still open.
The Miami Heat are coming off a win against 76ers 106-94 in their last NBA encounter. Miami Heat is on a four- game winning streak.
Defence has kept the Miami Heat’s postseason hopes alive, as the team has registered a stellar 110.3 defensive rating, good for 6th place in the league. They restrict their opposition to 107.2 points per game, which shows how much the teams have struggled against them.
Milwaukee Bucks vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-Head
The head-to-head record between the two teams suggest, Miami Heat having an edge over Milwaukee Bucks. The two teams have played a total of 117 games in regular season. Milwaukee Bucks have been successful on 46 occasions while Miami Heat have won 71 games.
Looking at the record in the 2020-2021 NBA encounters, both teams won once against each other.
Milwaukee Bucks vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to Watch
Heat’s Forward Jimmy Butler pitched in with 21 points and 4 assists and 5 rebounds in his last outing.
Bam Adebayo who plays as the centre and power forward has a field goal percentage of 56.6 and a free throw percentage of 80.3. He has managed to score 18 points with 8 assists against Heat.
Goran Dragic notched up 15 points and 6 assists in his last outing.
Jrue Holiday played for 34 minutes and gave 20 points in his last outing.
Khris Middleton who pitched in with 22 points and 6 assists against Pacers has a 3-point conversion of 42.8%.
Jeff Teague who has just come in as the point guard wasted no time in showcasing his talents with an average of 5.6 points and 2.7 assists so far.
Giannis Antetokounmpo who accounted 40 points and 8 rebounds in his last outing. He has also led the charts with an efficiency rating of 29.19. He averages 28.2 points and 11 rebounds till now.
Milwaukee Bucks vs Miami Heat NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner
FiveThirtyEight, a leading prediction platform predicts an easy win for Bucks. As per the platform, Bucks win probability stands at 69% while for Heats, the chances stand at mere 31%.
Looking the outright prediction for this season’s NBA, Brooklyn Nets is favorite to win this season’s NBA. Milwaukee Bucks is 6th favorite while Miami Heat is 10th as per Smarkets. As per Oddschecker, Bucks is 5th favorite while Heat is not among Top 10.