Milwaukee Bucks vs New York Knicks NBA Odds and Predictions

Milwaukee Bucks vs New York Knicks NBA Odds and Predictions
0 0 votes
Article Rating

Milwaukee Bucks is predicted to defeat New York Knicks this Saturday as per the latest Milwaukee Bucks vs New York Knicks NBA Odds and Predictions.

The NBA has some interesting games lined up over the weekend. On Saturday, New York Knicks has a huge task in hand when they face the challenge of Milwaukee Bucks in an away fixture. The visiting side have to sort their inconsistency concerns apart from their injuries whereas the Bucks are on a roll with a huge winning streak going on for them.

Even though this rivalry looks like a one-sided affair, the recent form suggests a clear upper hand to the Bucks with the New York club requiring a huge effort to pull off something special.

Bucks vs. Knicks Preview: Milwaukee Returns Home for Tilt with New York -  Brew Hoop

With 8 games win streak, Milwaukee Bucks are placed at No. 2 spot in Eastern Conference points table and New York Knicks are at 5th position. Knicks are on 2 games winning streak.

The latest Milwaukee Bucks vs New York Knicks NBA Odds and Predictions updated on 27 March.

image 66

To bet on Smarkets follow this link

To bet on Oddsshark follow this link

To bet on Betting Expert follow this link

Milwaukee Bucks vs New York Knicks NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to watch


Jrue Holiday has played 33 games as a point guard/shooting guard with an average of 15.8 points per game and a field goal percentage of 48.8% in this edition.

Giannis Antetokounmpo’s performance will be the decisive factor for the Bucks as the versatile player with 28.6 points per game and 11.6 dribbles in every outing. He scored 13 points and 7 assists against Celtics.

Donte Divincenzo who will be the shooting guard has averaged 10.7 points in every outing and has to step up in the coming games for the side to succeed. Khris Middleton has an efficiency rating of 18.75 averaging 20.6 points per game along with 5.4 successful defensive rebounds in 43 outings.


Immanuel Quickley who is the shooting guard in the side has an efficiency rating of 17.44 and average of 12.7 points in every outing so far. He has a field goal percentage of 39.5 who has contributed 16 points and 3 assists against Wizards.

RJ Barrett is an important shooting guard with a field goal success of 45.3% and a 3-pointer conversion of 34.5% so far. Julius Randle who usually plays as the power forward is a top-rated player averaging 23.3 points per game along with 9.4 successful dribbles.

Alec Burks who plays as the center and power forward has a field goal percentage of 41.6 and a free throw percentage of 85.9. He averaged 4.3 rebounds per game in 32 games he was part of.

Milwaukee Bucks vs New York Knicks NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent form

The Milwaukee Bucks are once again having a big season after making it to the conference finals in the previous final. They started on a wrong foot after losing a thriller against Boston Celtics but made sure they staged a comeback against Warriors in the second.

In spite of experiencing some turbulence initially, they were back to their best as they stringed some important victories in January.

Looking at their recent games, it seems like they have hit yet another jackpot by winning their last 8 games on the trot. They are still occupying the 2nd place with 29 triumphs and 14 losses so far.

The New York Knicks were pretty slow to start off as they failed to win the first two games. Their campaign continued to be a roller coaster ride filled with wins and losses at an equal rate.

They were on a five-match losing streak in the midst of January that hampered their further progress. But they made further amends in February that enabled them to get back to business with a 7-3 win-loss record.

In their March campaign, they have registered 6 wins and have succumbed on 5 occasions. They have achieved 23 wins and 18 losses so far.

Milwaukee Bucks vs New York Knicks NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head

Regular season (219 games): Knicks – 103 wins, Bucks – 116 wins.

Playoffs (5 games): Knicks – 4 wins, Bucks – 1 win. 

Previous meeting: Bucks won 134-101 on 11th March 2021 in a regular season fixture.

Milwaukee Bucks vs New York Knicks NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

The Milwaukee Bucks are looking like strong contenders to go deep in this edition while the Knicks need to step up if they have to stand a chance this season. Looking at this rivalry, Milwaukee Bucks are clearly ahead with a 79% chance whereas the New York based club are behind with a 21% chance, according to FiveThirtyEight.

According to Oddschecker and SMarkets, the Milwaukee Bucks are the third favorites in this season just behind Lakers and Clippers while the underdogs New York Knicks have a meek chance to win the NBA championship.

Read:Portland Trail Blazers vs Toronto Raptors NBA Odds and Predictions

Notify of

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x