Milwaukee Bucks vs New York Knicks NBA Odds and Predictions
The Milwaukee Bucks are set to play their 37th game of the 2020 NBA season against New York Knicks on 11th March at the Fiserv Forum Arena.
The Milwaukee based side has done a tidy job so far and are looking to extend their 14-5 home record on Friday. On the other hand, the giants New York Knicks have managed to claw their way back into the top 5 after succumbing to defeats in the initial few games.
Even though the Bucks are heavily backed in the odds and predictions, the visitors are known to spring surprises.
The latest Milwaukee Bucks vs New York Knicks NBA Odds and Predictions will be updated on game day.
Milwaukee Bucks vs New York Knicks NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent form
The Milwaukee Bucks are once again having a big season with a sure shot for the final glory. They started on a wrong foot after losing a thriller against Boston Celtics but made sure they staged a comeback against Warriors in the second.
In spite of experiencing some turbulence initially, they were back to their best as they stringed some important victories in January and February. Looking at their recent games, it looks like they are back to best winning four games out of five. They are still hanging in 3rd place with 22 triumphs and 14 losses so far.
The New York Knicks were pretty slow to start off as they failed to win the first two games. Their campaign continued to be a roller coaster ride filled with wins and losses at an equal rate. They were on a five-match losing streak in the midst of January but were quickly back to business in the coming games.
They have so far won four out of their last five games against the likes of Pistons, Pacers and Knicks with the lone defeat coming against Spurs. They have so far achieved 19 victories and 18 losses, occupying the 5th spot.
Milwaukee Bucks vs New York Knicks NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head:
Regular season (218 games): Knicks – 103 wins, Bucks – 115 wins.
Playoffs played: Knicks – 103 wins, Bucks – 115 wins.
Previous meeting: Knicks won 130-110 on 27th December 2020 in a regular season fixture.
Milwaukee Bucks vs New York Knicks NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to watch out
Jrue Holiday has played 26 games as a point guard/shooting guard with an average of 15.3 points per game and a field goal percentage of 49.1% in this edition.
Giannis Antetokounmpo’s performance will be the decisive factor for the Bucks as the versatile player with 29 points per game and 11.7 dribbles in every outing. He scored 26 points and 8 assists against Grizzlies.
Donte Divincenzo who will be the shooting guard has averaged 10.3 points in every outing and has to step up in the coming games for the side to succeed. Khris Middleton has averaged 20.6 points consistently along with 5.3 successful defensive rebounds in 36 outings.
Elfrid Payton who is the point guard in the side has an efficiency rating of 12.56 and average of 12.7 points in every outing so far. He has a field goal percentage of 44.3 and is a big factor for team to succeed.
RJ Barrett is an important shooting guard with a field goal success of 44.3% and a 3-pointer conversion of 35 so far. Julius Randle who usually plays as the power forward is a top-rated player averaging 23.2 points per game along with 11.1 successful dribbles.
Reggie Bullock who plays as the small and power forward has a field goal percentage of 40.6 and a free throw percentage of 83.3. He averaged 3.4 rebounds per game in 32 games he was part of.
Milwaukee Bucks vs New York Knicks NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner
The Milwaukee Bucks are looking like strong contenders to go deep in this edition while the Knicks are striving hard to get back to top of the table. Looking at this rivalry, Milwaukee Bucks are clearly ahead with 83% chance whereas the New York based club is way behind with a 17% chance, according to FiveThirtyEight.
Looking at outright predictions like Oddschecker and SMarkets, the Milwaukee Bucks are the fifth favorites in this season with odds of 12/1 while the New York Knicks need to get their issues sorted if they have to make it to the post season games.