Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns Game 1 Odds and Predictions

Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns Game 1 Odds and Predictions
5 1 vote
Article Rating

Phoenix Suns is predicted to win tonight clash against Milwaukee Bucks as per latest Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns Game 1 Odds and Predictions

On Saturday night after defeating Atlanta Hawks in Game 6 of Eastern Conference finals, Milwaukee Bucks were crowned the Eastern Conference champions. Bucks now head towards NBA finals after holding on for a 118-107 win over the Hawks. They will be up against Western Conference champions, Phoenix Suns in the finals of NBA 2020-21.

On Saturday, Bucks were without their star Giannis Antetokounmpo and were playing an away game. However, the combination of Khris Middleton and Jrue Holiday helped Bucks secure an away win. Together they pegged in 59 points to the Bucks total. The absence of two times MVP Giannis Antetokounmpo was felt in the Bucks forward and they will be hoping him to return for the finals.

Phoenix Suns on the other hand have been on a run since the start of post season games. They defeated Los Angeles Clippers, 4-2, to be crowned Western Conference champions and thereby make into the NBA finals. Tonight, Suns and the Bucks will be up against each other for Game 1 of NBA 2020-21 finals. It will be Phoenix Suns who will play a host to Milwaukee Bucks at Talking Stick Resort.

Phoenix Suns vs Milwaukee Bucks Odds and Predictions

Phoenix Suns is predicted to win Game 1 of NBA finals by FiveThirtyEight. The latest Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns Game 1 Odds and Predictions also favors Suns win.

The latest Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns Game 1 Odds and Predictions have been updated on 5th July.
Phoenix Suns
Milwaukee Bucks
Predicted Winner
Spread: -5.5 (-110)
Spread: +5.5 (-110)
Phoenix Suns
Money Line: -240
Money Line: -190
Phoenix Suns
Odds: 1.45
Odds: 2.95
Phoenix Suns

Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns Game 1 Odds and Predictions: Match Details

Phoenix Suns vs Milwaukee Bucks Game 1

Scheduled Date and Time: 6th July, 9PM EST

Host Team: Phoenix Suns

Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.

Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns Game 1 Odds and Predictions: NBA 2020-21 Form

Phoenix Suns have had an excellent run this season. They ended their regular season as No. 2 seeded team in Western Conference points table. They had a total of 51 wins and just 21 losses. In term of conference record, they were at 30-12. Playing away from home, they won 24 games and lost 12 regular season games while at home they had 27 wins and just 9 losses.

Phoenix Suns made into the finals defeating the best teams this season. Their first encounter in post season games was against defending champions, Los Angeles Lakers. They won the series against Lakers by 4-2 and made into the semi-finals to face Denver Nuggets. Suns and registered a 4-0 win over Nuggets to make into the Conference finals. In Western Conference finals they defeated Los Angeles Clippers by 4-2 and became the first team to enter the NBA 2020-21 finals.

Milwaukee Bucks on the other hand with 46 wins and 26 losses were at 3rd position in Eastern Conference points table. They maintained a 30-12 conference record while at home they had 28 wins and 8 losses in regular season. Playing away from home they were 20-16. They made into playoffs with 5 back to back wins.

In playoffs their very first challenge was against Boston Celtics whom they clean swept, 4-0, in Round 1 and made into the semi-finals to play against Brooklyn Nets. Despite being 2-0 down against Nets, Bucks went on to defeat Nets by 4-3. Facing Atlanta Hawks in finals, Bucks lost their very first home game but were able to bounce back in very next game. They became Eastern Conference champions on Saturday after winning the series by 4-2 games.

Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns Game 1 Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head

In November 1968, Phoenix Suns and Milwaukee Bucks were up against each other for the very first time. Bucks defeated Suns by score difference of 115-112. Since then two teams have played 146 games in the regular season. Phoenix Suns have been slightly ahead of Bucks in overall head-to-head record.

Of 146 games, there has been 75 victories for the Suns and 71 for the Bucks.

The two teams haven’t had much of post season clashes. Suns and Hawks have played just one post season series which dates back to 1978. Of 2 games in the playoffs, Suns have 0 victories while Bucks have 2 wins.

Phoenix Suns vs Milwaukee Bucks Game 1 Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

Both Milwaukee Bucks and Phoenix Suns have been equally strong this season. However, when the two teams met this season, Suns have been ahead of Bucks. In 2 games played between them this season, Phoenix Suns defeated Milwaukee Bucks in both the occasions. Talking about the prediction for this game, the home advantage and recent form both favors Phoenix Suns over Milwaukee Bucks. As per FiveThirtyEight, Phoenix Suns have 69% win probability while for Bucks to defeat Suns, chances stands at mere 31%.

Looking at the outright prediction, according to Oddschecker and  SMarkets, Phoenix Suns is favorites to lift this season’s NBA title.

Read: NFL 2021 Predictions Betting Odds and Schedule

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

2 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
trackback

[…] Read: Phoenix Suns vs Milwaukee Bucks Odds and Predictions […]

trackback

[…] Read: Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns Game 1 Odds and Predictions […]

2
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x