Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns Game 4 NBA Predictions and Betting Odds

Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns Game 4 NBA Predictions and Betting Odds
0 0 votes
Article Rating

Milwaukee Bucks is predicted to win tonight against the Phoenix Suns as per latest Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns Game 4 NBA Predictions and Betting Odds

The Game 4 of NBA 2020-21 finals between Milwaukee Bucks and Phoenix Suns will take place tonight at Fiserv Arena at 9PM EST. Milwaukee Bucks defeated Phoenix Suns in Game 3 and thereby halved the gap with the Suns who are ahead in the series by 2-1. For Bucks it is a must win game as they will be heading to Talking Stick Resort Arena for Game 5, which is a home to Phoenix Suns. Bucks have already lost both the NBA final games against Suns playing at Talking Stick Resort Arena.

Bucks will be looking upon their star player Giannis Antetokounmpo who scored massive 41 points in Game 3 which helped Bucks register a 20-points win over the Suns. In recent interview, Giannis Antetokounmpo, pointing to pair of scratches that he sustained on his face in Game 3 said that NBA Finals battle scars are proof that the frustrated Phoenix Suns are fouling him.

The Suns on the other hand hope Devin Booker will also be better in Game 4 after his disastrous Game 3 stint when he managed only 3-for-14 shooting. Booker has averaged 29 points in the first two games while in Game 3 he had only 10 points to his name.

Game 4 will be once again played at Fiserv Form, home to Milwaukee Bucks. Win in last game and home advantage puts Bucks ahead of Suns for this game.

Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns Game 4 NBA Predictions and Betting Odds: Match Details

Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns Game 4

Scheduled Date and Time: 14th July, 2021, 9PM EST

Host Team: Milwaukee Bucks

Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV. For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.

Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns Game 4 NBA Predictions and Betting Odds

Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns Game 4 NBA Predictions and Betting Odds: Predicted Winner

Milwaukee Bucks have been excellent hosting teams at home. In regular season games of this season Bucks had 26 wins of 36 games at home. They have already won one game of finals at home against Phoenix Suns. Despite Suns being ahead of Bucks in this series, Milwaukee Bucks is predicted to win tonight’s game against Phoenix Suns.

FiveThirtyEight, a leading prediction platform gives Bucks 57% win probability for tonight’s game. The chances of Phoenix Suns defeating Bucks in an away game tonight stands at 43% as per them.

As per Action Network, the Money Line for Bucks wins stands at -185 while the Money Line for Suns win is placed at +155 as of now.

At 888 Sports, the spread for Bucks wins is placed at -4 (-112) while for Suns win spread is +4 (-110).

Here are some other Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns Game 4 NBA Predictions and Betting Odds:

Milwaukee Bucks
Phoenix Suns
Predicted Winner
Spread: -4 (-110)
Spread: +4 (-110)
Milwaukee Bucks
Money Line: -190
Money Line: +160
Milwaukee Bucks
Odds: 1.56
Odds: 2.65
Milwaukee Bucks

Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns Game 4 NBA Predictions and Betting Odds: Recent Form

Both Bucks and the Suns have had an excellent season. Phoenix Suns were 2nd seeded team in regular season with 51 wins and just 21 losses. In playoffs they defeated Los Angeles Lakers by 4-2 and made into the semi-finals to face Denver Nuggets. Suns registered a 4-0 win over Nuggets to make into the Conference finals. In Western Conference finals they defeated Los Angeles Clippers by 4-2.

Milwaukee Bucks with 46 wins and 26 losses were 3rd placed team in Eastern Conference points table. They defeated Boston Celtics 4-0 in Round 1 of the playoffs. and went on to defeat Brooklyn Nets by 4-3 in semi-finals. In Eastern Conference finals, they defeated Atlanta Hawks to set up their clash against Phoenix Suns for NBA finals.

Currently the NBA finals series between Bucks and Suns stands at 2-1 in favor of Suns.

Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns Game 4 NBA Predictions and Betting Odds: Head-to-head

Milwaukee Bucks and Phoenix Suns have played quite a number of games against each other. In regular season they have clashed against each other on 146 occasions. Suns have had a slight advantage over Bucks as they have won 74 games while Bucks have 72 regular season games against Phoenix Suns.

Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns Game 4 NBA Predictions and Betting Odds

Talking about post season games, the two teams have played 5 playoff games against each other which includes the last 3 games of NBA 2020-21 finals. Of 5 games, Suns have 1 wins while Bucks have 3 wins.

This season the two teams have played 5 games against each other. Suns have 4 wins while Bucks have only 1 win.

Read: Cincinnati Reds vs Milwaukee Brewers Odds and Predictions

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x