Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns NBA Odds and Predictions

Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns NBA Odds and Predictions
5 1 vote
Article Rating

Milwaukee Bucks is predicted to win tonight’s clash against Phoenix Suns as per the latest Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns NBA Odds and Predictions

The battle of the two quality teams is set to unfold at the Fiserv Forum when Milwaukee Bucks take on Phoenix Suns in what is considered to be one of those nail-biting clashes. The Milwaukee Bucks who are considered one of the hot favorites, are distraught after that loss to Grizzlies.

On the other hand, the Suns are looking strong to finish in the top 3 with the side currently on the charge with big performances. With home advantage and a slight edge in predictions, Bucks are tipped to win this game while their opponents can never be written off.

Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns NBA Odds and Predictions

Both Phoenix Suns and Milwaukee Bucks lost their last game, however, Phoenix Suns is currently No 2 team in Western Conference while Bucks occupy the 3rd position in Eastern Conference. The latest Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns NBA Odds and Predictions indicates a win Bucks in tonight’s clash.

Here are the latest Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns NBA Odds and Predictions which has been updated on 19th April, 2021
Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns NBA Odds and Predictions

To bet on Betway, follow this link

To bet on Oddsshark follow this link

To bet on Smarkets follow this link

Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent form

The Milwaukee Bucks are once again having a big season with a sure shot chance in the post season. They started on a wrong foot after losing a thriller against Boston Celtics but made sure they staged a comeback against Warriors in the second.

Despite experiencing some turbulence initially, they were back to their best as they stringed some important victories in February and March. Looking at their recent games, it looks like they are back to best winning three games out of five. They are still hanging in 3rd place with 35 triumphs and 21 losses so far.

The Phoenix Suns are on a roll with consistent, dominating performances in the Western conference. The initial hiccups did not deter their progress as they shrugged off the defeats with a winning streak for them. They were on fire in their March campaign securing 11 victories that consolidated their spot in the table.

Looking at their last five outings, the side managed to secure triumph on 4 occasions against the likes of Kings, Heat, Rockets and Wizards with their only defeat coming against Spurs in the last game. They are sitting pretty in 2nd spot with a win-loss ratio of 0.714.

Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head

Regular season (145 games): Suns – 74 wins, Bucks – 71 wins.

Playoffs played: Suns – 0 wins, Bucks – 2 wins.

Previous meeting: Suns won 125-124 on 10th February 2021 in a regular season fixture.

Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to Watch Out

Bucks:

Jrue Holiday has played 44 games as a point guard/shooting guard with an average of 17.2 points per game and a field goal percentage of 50.5% in this edition.

Giannis Antetokounmpo’s performance will be the decisive factor for the Bucks as the versatile player with 28.4 points per game and 11.2 dribbles in every outing. He scored 28 points and 8 assists against Grizzlies.

Bryn Forbes who will be the shooting guard has averaged 9.7 points in every outing and has to step up in the coming games for the side to succeed.

Khris Middleton has averaged 20.6 points consistently along with an efficiency rating of 18.38 in 54 outings.

Suns:

Deandre Ayton who has played at the center position has tons of experience in NBA with an average of 15.1 points and 10.8 rebounds in this season so far.

Devin Booker who is the shooting guard has carried the side as he accumulated 15 points and 3 assists in his last game while the point guard Mikal Bridges needs to do better than 12.8 points per game in this season.

Jae Crowder brings the power and versatility to the center with a field goal percentage of 40.9% in 53 games. Jevon Carter, who is another useful guard pitched in with 17 points and 2 rebounds against Spurs in 25 minutes.

Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

The Milwaukee Bucks are looking like strong contenders to go deep in this edition while the Suns have raised a lot of eyebrows with the side doing a tidy job so far. Looking at this rivalry, Milwaukee Bucks are clearly ahead with 59% chance whereas the Phoenix based club is behind with a 41% chance, according to FiveThirtyEight.

Looking at outright predictions like Oddschecker and SMarkets, the Milwaukee Bucks are the fourth favorites in this season with odds of 21/2 while the Phoenix Suns have a decent chance as the 7th favorites to win the championship.

Read: Toronto Raptors vs OKC Thunder NBA Odds and Predictions

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x