Milwaukee Bucks vs San Antonio Spurs NBA Odds and Predictions

Milwaukee Bucks vs San Antonio Spurs NBA Odds and Predictions
0 0 votes
Article Rating

Milwaukee Bucks is predicted to win against San Antonio Spurs as per latest Milwaukee Bucks vs San Antonio Spurs NBA Odds and Predictions

San Antonio Spurs after a defeat at the hands of Portland Trail Blazers are in a tight spot. In order to have their seats booked in playoffs they will need to win the upcoming five games. Spurs have only missed playoff berth once since 1998 that is in NBA 2019-20 and if things don’t as per their plan in next few games, they may fail to make into playoffs once again.

Milwaukee Bucks on the other hand have already qualified for the playoffs. They are one of the three teams from Eastern Conference who have already made into playoffs. Win in the last game against Houston Rockets have pushed their winning streak to five games. With 5 more games to play, Bucks will be definitely eyeing the top spot currently held by Philadelphia 76ers in Eastern Conference points table.

Milwaukee Bucks and San Antonio Spurs will come face to face tonight at 8:30pm EST at AT&T Center, San Antonio, Texas.

Milwaukee Bucks vs San Antonio Spurs NBA Odds and Predictions: Match Details

San Antonio Spurs vs Milwaukee Bucks

Scheduled Date and Time: 10th May, 8:30pm EST

Host Team: San Antonio Spurs

Where To Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.

Milwaukee Bucks vs San Antonio Spurs NBA Odds and Predictions

FiveThirtyEight predicts an easy win for Milwaukee Bucks in tonight’s game. The latest Milwaukee Bucks vs San Antonio Spurs NBA Odds and Predictions also predicts the same.

Here are the latest Milwaukee Bucks vs San Antonio Spurs NBA Odds and Predictions.
Milwaukee Bucks vs San Antonio Spurs NBA Odds and Predictions

To bet on Oddsshark follow this link

To bet on Bwin follow this link

To bet on 888 Sports follow this link

Milwaukee Bucks vs San Antonio Spurs NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent Form

Milwaukee Bucks have had an excellent season as of now. They are one of the top title contenders for this season. Bucks as of now have won 43 games and lost 24 games. In last 10 games, they have maintained a win-loss record of 8-2. Looking at their record while playing against Western conference teams, they have a record of 16 wins and 13 defeats. They have won 24 games and lost 10 playing at their home. They are currently placed at 3rd spot in Eastern Conference points table, that is below Nets.

Barring few defeats, the Bucks have got back their long-lost charisma in this season. With a top spot in sight, the 3rd placed side need a winning streak if they are looking to scale newer heights. they are still very much in the race for the prestigious NBA title. Their win the last game against Houston Rockets boosted their chances of moving top of the table. Currently they are on a five games winning streak.

After facing five back to back defeats, San Antonio Spurs finally tasted victory when they defeated Sacramento Kings on last Friday night. However, they were back to square one as they were once again defeated in their last NBA game against the Portland Trail Blazers. Spurs have 5 more games left this season and have to register same number of victories to make into playoffs. They have won 32 games and lost 35 games. They are currently placed at 10th spot in Western Conference points table. They have lost their last game and in last 10 games they have had only 4 wins.

Talking about their Conference record this season, they are currently 17-23 which includes the last match defeat at the hands of Trail Blazers. Their away record has been better than their home record this season. On roads, they have played 34 games and have won 19 and lost 15 games. Playing at home, Spurs have managed to win 13 games and have lost 20 games as of now. Tonight they will be looking forward to further improve their home record.

Milwaukee Bucks vs San Antonio Spurs NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head

San Antonio Spurs have had an edge when the two teams met. Bucks and Spurs have clashed against each other in 92 regular games. Of 92 games, Spurs have won 50 games while Milwaukee Bucks have won 42 games.

In last 5 games between the two teams, Spurs have 2 wins while Bucks have 3 wins. The last match between the two teams ended in 113-120 score difference in favor of Milwaukee Bucks.

Currently, Milwaukee Bucks is on a 1 game winning streak against the Spurs.

Milwaukee Bucks vs San Antonio Spurs NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

Milwaukee Bucks will travel to Texas to face the Spurs at AT&T Center. The game is scheduled for 8:30pm EST. The latest Milwaukee Bucks vs San Antonio Spurs NBA Odds and Predictions predicts a win for the visitors. As per FiveThirtyEight, Bucks have 63% chances of defeating the Spurs in tonight’s clash while the chances of Spurs stands at mere 37%.

Looking the outright prediction for this season’s NBA, Brooklyn Nets is favorite to win this season’s NBA. Milwaukee Bucks on the other hand is 6th favorite as per Smarkets and 5th favorite as per Oddschecker. San Antonio Spurs fails to feature among Top-10 teams who could win this season’s NBA.

Read: New Orleans Pelicans vs Charlotte Hornets NBA Odds and Predictions

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x