Minnesota Lynx vs Dallas Wings Predictions and Betting Odds

Minnesota Lynx vs Dallas Wings Predictions and Betting Odds
5 1 vote
Article Rating

Minnesota Lynx is predicted to win against Dallas Wings as per the latest Minnesota Lynx vs Dallas Wings Predictions and Betting Odds

Last Saturday Minnesota Lynx registered their 9th win of this season’s WNBA while Dallas Wings lost to New York Liberty in their last game. Currently Minnesota Lyn is 3rd seeded team in Western Conference points table while Dallas Wings is at 4th position.

Kayla McBride’s 24 points, 2 rebounds and 1 assists along with Napheesa Collier’s 19 points, 6 rebounds and 6 assists helped Lynx register 31 points victory over Phoenix Mercury in their last game while Dallas Wings lost a close fought battle against New York Liberty by 3 points. Isabelle Harrison pegged in 23 points, 7 rebounds and 3 assists while Satou Sabally added 16 points to the Dallas’ total.

This Wednesday night Minnesota Lynx will host Dallas Wings at Target Center. This will be the 3rd meet of the two teams in this season’s WNBA. Both the teams have 1 win each against each other this season.

Minnesota Lynx vs Dallas Wings Predictions and Betting Odds

FiveThirtyEight predicts a win for Minnesota Lynx in Wednesday night game against the Dallas Wings. However, the latest Minnesota Lynx vs Dallas Wings Predictions and Betting Odds are yet to be updated.

The latest Minnesota Lynx vs Dallas Wings Predictions and Betting Odds will be updated on game day.
Minnesota Lynx
Dallas Wings
Predicted Winner
Betting Expert
Oddspedia
Oddsshark

Minnesota Lynx vs Dallas Wings Predictions and Betting Odds: Match Details

Minnesota Lynx vs Dallas Wings

Scheduled Date and Time: July 7, 8PM EST

Host Team: Minnesota Lynx

Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the WNBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use WNBA League Pass.

Minnesota Lynx vs Dallas Wings Predictions and Betting Odds: Recent Form

The two Western Conference teams, Dallas Wings and Minnesota Lynx have had an overall average season as of now. Minnesota Lynx is 4th placed team among both the conferences while Dallas Wings is at 7th spot as of now.

Talking about the recent of Minnesota Lynx, they started off with four back to back defeats which was enough to push them to the bottom of the points table. However, they were quick to pull up their socks and went on to defeat Connecticut Sun is their 5th match of this season. After their first victory they registered two more back to back victories which brought them back in the tournament. Currently they have 9 wins and 7 defeats in this season.

They have won 4 games playing away from home while lost the same number of games. However, at home they are 5-3. Playing against the teams from their own conference, they have 5 wins and 4 losses. Currently they are on a 4-games winning streak.

Dallas Wings on the other hand have more defeats than wins this season. They have 10 defeats and 9 wins as of now. They are coming off a defeat in their last game and in last 10 games they have 5 wins and 5 losses.

At home they have maintained a record of 4-4 while on roads of 11 games they have lost 6 games. Their conference record as of now stands at 6-5.

Minnesota Lynx vs Dallas Wings Predictions and Betting Odds: Head-to-Head

The head-to-head stats between Minnesota Lynx and Dallas Wings suggests a complete domination of Minnesota Lynx over Dallas Wings. The two teams have as of now played 45 head-to-head games against each other. Of 45 games, Minnesota have 38 wins and Dallas have been able to register only 7 wins against the Lynx.

In last 5 encounters between the two teams, Dallas Wings have only one win while Minnesota Lynx have 4 wins. In last 10 games, an average of 162 points have been scored per match.

The last encounter between the two teams ended in a victory for Dallas Wings.

Minnesota Lynx vs Dallas Wings Predictions and Betting Odds

Minnesota Lynx vs Dallas Wings Predictions and Betting Odds: Predicted Winner

Dallas Wings and Minnesota Lynx will be up against each other on Wednesday night at Target Center, home to Minnesota Lynx. This season in the two matches between the two teams was played at College Park Center, home to Dallas Wings. Minnesota won the first game while Dallas register a win 18-points win in the very next time. Looking at the recent form and also considering the home advantage, Minnesota Lynx has an edge over Dallas Wings in this game.

As per FiveThirtyEight, the probability of Dallas Wings defeating Minnesota Lynx is mere 33% while for Lynx defeating Wings, the probability stands at 67%.

Looking at the outright predictions for this season’s WNBA, as per Oddschecker, Los Angeles Aces has the first choice to win this season while Minnesota Lynx has been ranked at 5th position with Dallas Wings at 7th.

Read: Seattle Storm vs Los Angeles Sparks Odds and Predictions: Seattle Storm To Win

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

1 Comment
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
1
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x