Nets vs Celtics NBA Odds and Predictions: 25 May 2021

Nets vs Celtics NBA Odds and Predictions: 25 May 2021
5 2 votes
Article Rating

Brooklyn Nets is predicted to win against Boston Celtics tonight as per latest Nets vs Celtics NBA Odds and Predictions

Brooklyn Nets will host the Boston Celtics once again on Tuesday night at Barclays Centre for 2nd play off game.

Brooklyn Nets is coming off a win against Boston Celtics in the first game of the playoff series 104-93. After struggling initially Brooklyn Nets got back to their aggressive game and made up for the initial lag. Nets took the lead in the second half and never looked back and cruised to a comfortable win in the first game.

Brooklyn Nets’ star players, Kevin Durant, James Harden and Kyrie Irving combined to shoot just 11-for-32 in the first half of Game 1 of the playoffs but could not capitalize on the momentum. Known for its aggressive game play Brooklyn Nets held Celtics to just 40 points on 45 possessions in the final 24 game minutes in the second half. Brooklyn Nets showed that they are as good a defensive side as offensive. Boston Celtics has to up the ante in the second game to stand any chance in the series.

For Celtics, the second game turns out to be very crucial, however, as a visitors, Celtics will enter the game as an underdog.

Nets vs Celtics NBA Odds and Predictions

Brooklyn Nets is predicted to win clash against Boston Celtics. FiveThirtyEight gives Brooklyn Nets 75% chances of win and for Boston Celtics chances stand at 25%. The latest Nets vs Celtics NBA Odds and Predictions also predicts the same.

The latest Nets vs Celtics NBA Odds and Predictions updated on 25th May.
image 118

To bet on Oddsshark follow this link

To bet on Smarkets follow this link

To bet on FanDuel follow this link

Nets vs Celtics NBA Odds and Predictions: Match Details

Boston Celtics vs Brooklyn Nets

Scheduled Date and Time: 25th May 7:30 PM EST

Host Team: Brooklyn Nets, Barclays Centre.

Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass

Nets vs Celtics NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent Form

In the post season Boston Celtics have lost the only match that they played in the series against Nets.

In the regular season, Celtics had an even record of 36 wins and losses. In last 10 games, they have maintained an even win-loss record. Looking at their record while playing in with their conference teams, they have a record of 20-22. They have won 22 games and lost 15 playing at home.

The Brooklyn Nets were down in the dumps after four consecutive defeats in the previous month. But they amended the mistakes and on a five-match winning streak. Brooklyn Nets are coming off a win against Cavaliers by a margin of 123-109. In the last 5 games, Nets has won all the five games.

Brooklyn Nets have free throw percentage of 79.89% in this season and ranked number 1 in Field goal % and three point % with 49.49% and 39.15% respectively.

Nets vs Celtics NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-Head

The head-to-head record between the two teams suggest, Boston Celtics having an edge over Brooklyn Nets. The two teams have played a total of 204 games in regular season. Boston Celtics has been successful on 131 occasions while Brooklyn Nets has won 73 games.

Brooklyn swept Boston in the three meeting this past season winning by an average of 15.0 points.

In the Post season Nets defeated Celtics 104-93 in the best of 3 games.

Nets vs Celtics NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to Watch


Tristan Thompson is an important point centre guard for Celtics, he is averaging 7.6 points and 8.1 rebounds while having a Field Goal percentage of 50%.

Marcus Smart a crucial point guard for Celtics is averaging 17 points, 5 assists and has a player efficiency of 16.46.

Jayson Tatum is an important player for Celtics, he scored 22 points with 3rebounds and 5 assists with a free throw percentage of 81.8 % against in his last outing.

Brooklyn Nets:

Kevin Durant who has played as the shooting guard has accumulated 32 points and 1 assist in his last match, besides averaging 26.9 points and 5.6 assists in the regular season and 32 points per game in the post-season. He also enjoys a healthy efficiency rating of 26.44 in this edition.

Kyrie Irving is an important Point guard for nets. He averages 26.9 per game and has a player efficiency of 24.51.

Continuing his brilliant form James Harden has lived up to the expectations and scored brilliant 21 points and 8 assists in the last match.

Boston Celtics will travel to Brooklyn to face the Brooklyn Nets at Barclays Centre. The latest Brooklyn Nets vs Boston Celtics NBA Odds and Predictions predicts a win for the Brooklyn Nets.

Nets vs Celtics NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

With victory in 1st game, Brooklyn Nets will be high on confidence when they face Celtics once again on Tuesday. Boston Celtics on the other hand will be looking to settle the score before heading the 3rd and final clash. However, as per FiveThirtyEight Brooklyn Nets have 75% chances of defeating the Boston Celtics in while the chances of Boston Celtics stand at mere 25%.

Looking at the outright prediction for this season’s NBA, Brooklyn Nets is still favorites to win this season’s NBA as per Smarkets and Oddschecker.

Read: Lakers vs Suns NBA Odds and Predictions

Notify of

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x