New Orleans Pelicans vs Oklahoma City Thunder NBA Odds and Predictions

New Orleans Pelicans vs Oklahoma City Thunder NBA Odds and Predictions
5 1 vote
Article Rating

The New Orleans Pelicans is predicted to win tonight against Oklahoma City Thunder as per the latest New Orleans Pelicans vs Oklahoma City Thunder NBA Odds and Predictions.

The Oklahoma City Thunder is set to face a strong challenge when they play New Orleans Pelicans at home in Chesapeake Energy Arena.

The battle of the two lowly rank teams will present a mouth-watering contest to watch. Both teams will fight hard to finish their campaign in top 10. Both teams have no intention of joining the playoff race.

New Orleans Pelicans vs Oklahoma City Thunder NBA Odds and Predictions

As per FiveThirtyEight New Orleans Pelicans have 65% chances of beating the OKC Thunder while the chances for OKC Thunder stands at mere 35%. The latest New Orleans Pelicans vs Oklahoma City Thunder NBA Odds and Predictions too indicate win for the Pelicans.

The latest New Orleans Pelicans vs Oklahoma City Thunder NBA Odds and Predictions updated on 29th April.
image 215

To bet on Oddsshark follow this link

To bet on Betting Expert follow this link

To bet on 888 Sports follow this link

New Orleans Pelicans vs Oklahoma City Thunder NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent Form

OKC Thunder are coming off a win against mighty Celtics and will be running high on confidence. The win against Celtics came after their last victory which was on March 31 against the Toronto Raptors at home and their last win on the road was on March 22 in Minnesota.

OKC Thunder’s losing streak was halted on Monday against Celtics. They surprised everyone by beating Celtics 119-115. Thunder as of now have won 21 games and lost 40 games. Looking at their record while playing at home they have won 8 games and lost 21 games.

On the other hand, the New Orleans Pelicans were slow starters and the knee-jerk reaction to the defeats pulled them down even further. They have been very inconsistent throughout the season and need to pull their socks pull to finish in top 10. Just to put things into perspective, the side won 7 games in March but lost 6 games with little effect for their effort in the table. Despite getting to a promising start, the side lost their way in the middle of the tournament that pushed them to the bottom half in the table.

Focusing on recent outcomes, the side defeated Clippers in their last appearance. It is important for them to get back into top 10 and the only way is to improve their away record in the coming fixtures.

New Orleans Pelicans vs Oklahoma City Thunder NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head

Regular season (63 games): Thunders – 37, Pelicans – 26 wins.

Playoffs played: 0.

Previous meeting: Thunders won by 111-110 on 6th Janauary 2021 in a regular season fixture.

New Orleans Pelicans vs Oklahoma City Thunder NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to Watch Out

Thunder:

Darius Bazley is the power forward in the side who has averaged 13.2 points in every outing so far. He was one of the key contributors in the last game as he accumulated 21 points along with 10 rebounds in 38 minutes.

Luguentz Dort is another important forward who averages close to 14 points in every outing. He came up with 24 points and 2 assists against Wizards.

Theo Maledon is an important shooting guard with a field goal success of 37.4% and a 3-pointer conversion of 34.9% so far.

Pelicans:

Zion Williamson who is the power forward in the side has averaged 26.9 points per game and has 7.2 rebounds in 60 games. He scored 23 points against Clippers in his last outing.

Eric Bledsoe who is the shooting guard has a good rating with a 3-pointer conversion of 35.1% so far.

Brandon Ingram who plays as the small forward and power forward has a field goal percentage of 47 and a free throw percentage of 88.6  so far in this season. He has also averaged 5 rebounds per game during the same time.

Steve Adams who has played at the center position has tons of experience in NBA with an average of 7.8 points and 5.2 dribbles in this edition.

New Orleans Pelicans vs Oklahoma City Thunder NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

New Orleans Pelicans will take on Oklahoma City Thunder Thursday night at 9 PM EST. FiveThirtyEight’s New Orleans Pelicans vs Oklahoma City Thunder NBA Odds and Predictions for this particular encounter suggests a clear advantage to Pelicans with a 65% win-probability while the Thunder have their backs against the wall with 35% in this contest.

The latest New Orleans Pelicans vs Oklahoma City Thunder NBA Odds and Predictions will be updated on game day. As per the outright predictions for this season’s NBA, both  Smarkets and Oddschecker suggest both OKC Thunder and New Orleans Pelicans have no chance of making into playoffs.

Read: Milwaukee Bucks vs Houston Rockets NBA Odds and Predictions

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x