New York Knicks vs Charlotte Hornets NBA Odds and Predictions

New York Knicks vs Charlotte Hornets NBA Odds and Predictions
0 0 votes
Article Rating

New York Knicks is predicted to win tonight’s game against Charlotte Hornets as per the latest New York Knicks vs Charlotte Hornets NBA Odds and Predictions.

New York Knicks is set to host Charlotte Hornets on Saturday. Knicks have already made in to playoffs while Hornets will have to undergo the test of play-in’s in order to qualify for the playoffs.

Charlotte Hornets are averaging 106.8 points, 44.1 rebounds, 26.5 assists, 7.8 steals and 5.4 blocks per game while shooting 44.9% from the field. Their opponents have averaged 112.2 points on 47.6% shooting.

Hornets clinched a berth in the NBA’s first ever play-in tournament. The Hornets are currently seeded at the No. 8 spot and hold the same record as the Indiana Pacers.

Knicks are averaging 109.2 points, 42 rebounds, 22.1 assists, 6.6 steals and 5.3 blocks per game while shooting 46.7% from the field. Their opponents have averaged 105.6 points on 43.7% shooting.

New York Knicks vs Charlotte Hornets NBA Odds and Predictions

FiveThirtyEight, predicts a win for the New York Knicks for this Saturday’s game against the Charlotte Hornets. The latest New York Knicks vs Charlotte Hornets NBA Odds and Predictions also predicts the same.

The latest New York Knicks vs Charlotte Hornets NBA Odds and Predictions updated on 15th May.
image 80

To bet on Oddsshark follow this link

To bet on Betting Expert follow this link

To bet on FanDuel follow this link

New York Knicks vs Charlotte Hornets NBA Odds and Predictions: Match Details

New York Knicks vs Charlotte Hornets.

Scheduled Date and Time: 15th May,1:00 PM EST.

Host Team: New York Knicks.

Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.

New York Knicks vs Charlotte Hornets NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent Form

The Charlotte Hornets may have lost in a close game 113-90 to the Clippers on Thursday night but showed good resistance on the court.

Signing of Gordon Hayward has paid dividends for Hornets and players like P.J. Washington and Miles Bridge, have taken positive strides. Hornets will be happy with their performance in this season after the disappointing last season. Charlotte Hornets have a win-loss record of 33-37, at Spectrum Centre they have 18-17 win-loss record. Charlotte continues to tread water as they get set to enter the first-ever play-in tournament. The Hornets currently sit in the eighth seed in the Eastern Conference.

Charlotte Hornets have allowed opponents to score just 107 points per game at the Spectrum Centre. Hornets: 3-7, Hornets are ranked 22nd with 109.5 Points Per Game. Coming to Rebounds Per Game Hornets average 43.6 per game and ranked19th and with 26.9 assists per game. The Hornets are 20-20 against conference opponents. Charlotte ranks third in the Eastern Conference with 10.5 offensive rebounds per game.

For the season, the New York Knicks have 39-31 win-loss record they are ranked sixth in their Conference, overall and 23-11 win-loss record at home. The Knicks are 23-17 against Eastern Conference opponents. New York averages 45.1 rebounds per game and is 22-7 when winning the rebound battle. The New York Knicks are having an impressive season so far as they get closer to the post season games. They are currently occupying the 6th spot in the Eastern conference. In the last 10 games Knicks won 6 games and lost 4 games.

New York Knicks vs Charlotte Hornets NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-Head

The head-to-head record between the two teams suggest, New York Knicks having an edge over Charlotte Hornets. The two teams have played a total of 113 games in regular season. New York Knicks have been successful on 60 occasions while Charlotte Hornets has won 53 games.

The teams meet for the third time this season. The Knicks won 109-97 in the last matchup on April 20.

New York Knicks vs Charlotte Hornets NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to Watch

Hornets:

Devonte’ Graham has plays as a point guard with an average of 14.5 points per game and a field goal percentage of 37.4% in this edition.

PJ Washington who has played at the center position has tons of experience in NBA with an average of 13.2 points and player efficiency of 13.86 this season. PJ Washington led Charlotte with 26 points in the last game against same opponent.

Miles Bridges who is the Small Forward in the side has averaged 12.4 points per game and has 6.1 rebounds in 64 games.

Knicks:

JULIUS RANDLE who is the power forward in the side who has an efficiency rating of 20.1 and average of 24.1 points in every outing so far. He managed to contribute 25 points and 9 assists in the last game.

Derrick Rose is an important point guard. He managed to score 17 points with 6 assists and 4 rebounds in the last game.

Immanuel Quickley has a player efficiency of 16.48 and scores 11.7 average per match.

Knicks forward Reggie Bullock played for 39 minutes against Hawks and managed to score 8 points having 3 assists and 4 rebounds.

New York Knicks vs Charlotte Hornets NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

The Hornets taking on the New York Knicks will be a tough battle between two sides. Looking at this rivalry, New York Knicks are slightly ahead with a 68% chance whereas the Hornets are behind with a 32% chance, according to FiveThirtyEight.

Read: San Antonio Spurs v Phoenix Suns NBA Odds and Predictions

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x