New York Mets vs Pittsburgh Pirates Odds and Predictions

New York Mets vs Pittsburgh Pirates Odds and Predictions
0 0 votes
Article Rating

New York Mets is predicted to win against Pittsburgh Pirates as per latest New York Mets vs Pittsburgh Pirates Odds and Predictions

Pittsburgh Pirates and New York Mets are set to meet after a gap of almost 2 years. Last time the two met was back in August 2019. New York Mets defeated Pittsburgh Pirates, 13-2. The Thursday night game will be the first of 7-game series between the two teams.

Before the two teams meet on Thursday night, Mets will be up against Milwaukee Brewers on Wednesday night. New York Mets defeated Brewers in last game. It was the first of 3 games series between Brewers and Mets. Pittsburgh Pirates on the other hand will play Atlanta Braves before clashing with Mets on Thursday night. Pirates have won last two games against Atlanta Braves.

On Thursday night New York Mets will play a host to Pittsburgh Pirates at Citi Field.

Pirates comeback comes up short in 8-7 loss against Mets | Pittsburgh  Post-Gazette

FiveThirtyEight predicts a win for New York Mets in their upcoming clash against Pittsburgh Pirates. However, the latest New York Mets vs Pittsburgh Pirates Odds and Predictions are yet to be updated.

The latest New York Mets vs Pittsburgh Pirates Odds and Predictions will be updated on game day.
image 5

New York Mets vs Pittsburgh Pirates Odds and Predictions: Match Details

New York Mets vs Pittsburgh Pirates

Scheduled Date and Time: July 8, 7:10PM EST

Host Team: New York Mets

Where to Watch: You can stream MLB games via MLBNetwork.com, via the MLB app, and through MLB.TV using Cable login.  If you don’t have a cable login, you can get a free trial from YouTube TV, Hulu with Live TV, AT&T TV Now, FuboTV, or Sling TV to stream the game.

New York Mets vs Pittsburgh Pirates Odds and Predictions: Recent Form

The NL East team, New York Mets and NL Central team, Baltimore Orioles have won their last games and will be playing one more game before they meet on Thursday night.

Looking at their form this season, New York Mets have had a better record as compared to Pirates. As of now New York Mets have played a total of 81 games this season. With 44 wins and 37 defeats they are currently 1st seeded team in NL East Points table. In last 10 games they have had 5 wins and 5 defeats.

Talking about their away record, NY Mets have been better playing at home. On roads they are 19-26 as now in this season while at home they have 25 wins and 11 defeats.

Pittsburgh Pirates on the other hand is bottom placed team in NL Central points table. They have won just 32 games and lost massive 53 games this season. In last 10 game they have 6 defeats and 4 wins.

Their home as well as away records have been in shambles. They have 19 wins out of 43 games at home while on roads they have managed to win 13 games and lost 29 games.

New York Mets vs Pittsburgh Pirates Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head

New York Mets and Pittsburgh Pirates first met in head-to-head clash back in the year 2003. Mets defeated the Pirates in very first head-to-head encounter between the two teams. Since then the two teams have played 114 games against each other.

New York Mets have had a slight advantage over Pittsburgh Pirates in overall head-to-head clashes. They have 58 wins while Pirates have 56 wins over the Mets.

In last 5 clashes, Mets have had an advantage over the Pirates. They have won 4 games while Pirates have just 1 win over Mets in last 5 games.

The last game between the two teams was back in 2019, Mets defeated Pirates in their last meeting.

New York Mets vs Pittsburgh Pirates Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

This season New York Mets have been on top of their performance. They currently lead the ML East points table and are currently 4th in the National League Conference. Pittsburgh Pirates on the other hand have struggled with their performance and is a bottom placed team NL Central points table.

Looking at the prediction for this game, recent form as well the home advantage favors New York Mets for this game. As per FiveThirtyEight, New York Mets have 67% chances of defeating the Pittsburgh Pirates in Thursday night game while the win probability of Pirates in this game is mere 33%.

Looking at the outright prediction for this season’s MLB by Smarkets, Los Angeles Dodgers are favorites to win this season while New York Mets is fourth favorites for this season.

Read: Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns Game 2 Odds and Predictions

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x