Oakland Athletics vs Colorado Rockies MLB Odds and Predictions

Oakland Athletics vs Colorado Rockies MLB Odds and Predictions
0 0 votes
Article Rating

Oakland Athletics is predicted to win tonight’s clash against Colorado Rockies as per latest Oakland Athletics vs Colorado Rockies MLB Odds and Predictions.

On Friday Oakland Athletics opened a 3-game series against Colorado Rockies with a win. The second game between the two teams will take place on Saturday night at the Coors field.

As of now, Colorado Rockies is struggling this season while Athletics have had a cheerful season as of now. For Rockies to defeat Oakland Athletics on Saturday, they will require an all round performance in entire department.

Oakland Athletics vs Colorado Rockies MLB Odds and Predictions

FiveThirtyEight predicts a close game between Athletics and Rockies tonight. However, the other Oakland Athletics vs Colorado Rockies MLB Odds and Predictions have predicted a easy win for Oakland Athletics.

The latest Oakland Athletics vs Colorado Rockies MLB Odds and Predictions updated on 5th June.
Oakland Athletics vs Colorado Rockies MLB Odds and Predictions

Oakland Athletics vs Colorado Rockies MLB Odds and Predictions: Recent form

The Colorado Rockies are currently at the fourth spot of the 2021 NL West Standings. The Rockies have made it to the spot by winning 23 games while they have lost 35 games. The Rockies are 19-13 on their home turf with their offense compiling a .242 batting average as a team this season.

INJURIES: Rockies: Scott Oberg: (blood clots), Peter Lambert: (elbow), Jon Gray: (undisclosed), Trevor Story: (elbow), Chris Owings: (left thumb), Ryan McMahon: (groin).

The Oakland Athletics are currently at the top spot of the  AL West Standings. They have 34 victories and 25 losses this season. In last 10 games they have 6 wins and 4 losses. The Athletics have gone 17-8 away from home and have compiled .576 batting average as a team this season.

Athletics: J.B. Wendelken: (left oblique), Trevor Rosenthal: (chest), A.J. Puk: (left biceps), Reymin Guduan: (groin), Mike Fiers: (right elbow), Ramon Laureano (hip).

Oakland Athletics vs Colorado Rockies MLB Odds and Predictions: Head-to-Head

Colorado Rockies and Oakland Athletics have played 476 games against each other as of now with Athletics having an edge over Rockies. As of now, Rockies have won 223 against Athletics while Athletics have 253 wins over Rockies.

The Athletics won the last meeting 9-5  against Rockies. Garrett Hampson was the top performer for the team, however it was Olson who led the Athletics to win with 14 home runs and is slugging .571.

In last 10 games between the two teams, Rockies have 4 wins and Athletics have 6 wins.

Oakland Athletics vs Colorado Rockies MLB Odds and Predictions: Players to watch

Colorado Rockies:

Ryan Mcmohan has a batting average of 0.257and 56 bases covered in this edition. He has 51 strike-out in 57 appearances.

C.J. Cron has a batting average of 0.267. He has 40 strike-out in 43 appearances.

Joshua Fuentes has played 54 games and has scored 5 home runs and has an batting average of 0.257. 

Garrett Hampson has a batting average of 0.245 and has scored 46 hits.  

Oakland Athletics:

Matt Olson has a batting average of 0.277. He has 37strike-out in 53 appearances.

Mark Canha has scored 11 home runs and he has 52 strike-out in 57 appearances.

Seth Brown has played 45 games and has 17 runs and 23 hits this season.  

Oakland Athletics vs Colorado Rockies MLB Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

With victory in the first game, Oakland Athletics already have an advantage over Colorado Rockies for Saturday night game. Oakland Athletics is therefore predicted to win this match by almost all the MLB odds and prediction platform.

For Saturday night game, FiveThirtyEight predicts a very close encounter between the two teams. However, they give Oakland Athletics advantage over Colorado Rockies. As per them, Athletics have 58% chances of beating the Rockies while for Rockies chances stands at mere 42%.

The Moneyline for the match for Oakland Athletics stands at -115 while for Colorado Rockies it is +105 as per Oddsshark.

The betting odds for this game, as per Smarkets stands at 1.67 for Oakland Athletics and 1.99 for Colorado Rockies.

Read: Denver Nuggets vs Phoenix Suns NBA Odds and Predictions

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x