Orlando Magic vs Boston Celtics NBA Odds and Predictions
Tonight Orlando Magic and Boston Celtics will come face to face once again. In last encounter between the two teams, Celtics emerged victorious by restricting the Magic to 96 points and itself scoring 112 points.
This Wednesday night, Orlando Magic will be hoping to pose a strong challenge when they face Boston Celtics. Magic will be hoping to cashing in their home advantage. The game will be played in the Amway Centre at 7:30 pm EST tonight. The Celtics will be looking for the 35th win of the season while Orlando Magic would be looking to climb the ladder by winning their 22nd game.
Celtics is coming off a loss in their last game. On the other hand, Orlando Magic won their previous match against Pistons. However, Celtics have an upper hand going in the match.
As per FiveThirtyEight The Boston Celtics have 75% chances of beating the Orlando Magic while the chances for Orlando Magic stands at mere 25%. The latest Orlando Magic vs Boston Celtics NBA Odds and Predictions also favors Celtics win in this game.The latest Orlando Magic vs Boston Celtics NBA Odds and Predictions updated on 5th May.
Orlando Magic vs Boston Celtics NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent Form
The last season conference finalists, Boston Celtics, have done a tidy job in the Eastern conference that has kept them in the fray. They were off to a flyer with a win against Bucks but things started to go the other way when they faced Nets and Pacers in the next two games.
They recovered well from that position as they posted some important victories that helped them scale to the top of the table. They are currently occupying the 7th spot in the table. Celtics as of now have won 34 games and lost 31 games. In last 10 games, they have maintained an even win-loss record. Looking at their record while playing in with their conference teams, they have a record of 13-23. They have won 13 games and lost 16 playing away from their home. Celtics averages 44.7 rebounds per match.
The Orlando Magic is far off from playing the post season games after a torrid regular season for the underdog side. have won 21 games and lost 44 games. In last 10 games, they have maintained a win-loss record of 3-7. They have won 11 games and lost 23 playing at home. Currently they are placed at 14th position in Eastern Conference points table.
The start of the campaign was very disappointing for the Orlando Magic as they lost four games on the trot against New Orleans Pelicans, Atlanta Hawks, Houston Rockets and Toronto Raptors. Magic is averaging 103.8 points, 42 rebounds, 20.1 assists, 7.8 steals and 4.5 blocks per game while shooting 43.2%.
Boston Celtics vs Orlando Magic NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-Head
Boston Celtics have been ahead of Orlando Magic when it comes to head-to-head record. Till date the two teams have met on 119 occasions. Boston Celtics have been victorious on 68 occasions while Orlando Magic managed to win 51 games.
In last five games between the two teams, there has been complete dominance of Celtics. They have won all the last 5 games. Last time the two teams met was back in March 2021. Boston Celtics defeated Orlando Magic by 112-96 score.
Boston Celtics Vs Orlando Magics NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to Watch
Payton Pritchard is an important point guard for Celtics, he is averaging 12.6 points and 3.4 rebounds while shooting 43.0%.
Marcus Smart a crucial point guard for Celtics is averaging 13.5 points, 5.7 assists and 1.5 steals .
Jayson Tatum is an important player for Celtics, he scored 33 points with 2 rebounds and 5 assists against Trail Blazers.
Mo bamba managed to top score with 22 points against Pelicans with the help of 15 rebounds.
Magic’s pole guard cole Anthony scored 18 points with 4 assists and 4 rebounds in his last outing.
Garry Harris played for 10 minutes against Cavaliers and scored 11 points with 1 assists and 1 rebounds in the previous game.
The Boston Celtics will be up against Orlando Magic. The latest Orlando Magic vs Boston Celtics NBA Odds and Predictions for this game are yet to be updated. However, one of the Orlando Magic vs Boston Celtics NBA Odds and Predictions platform, FiveThirtyEight they have gone on to pick The Sacramento Kings to start as hot favourites giving them 75% chance to secure a big victory on Wednesday night.
Shifting our focus to outright predictions, it is pretty evident that the visiting team has a major chance in this year’s championship whereas the Orlando Magic is nowhere in contention for the post season games as of now, according to SMarkets and Oddschecker.