Orlando Magic vs Milwaukee Bucks NBA Odds and Predictions

Orlando Magic vs Milwaukee Bucks NBA Odds and Predictions
0 0 votes
Article Rating

Milwaukee Bucks is predicted to the Sunday night clash against Orlando Magic as per the latest Orlando Magic vs Milwaukee Bucks NBA Odds and Predictions

The NBA has several games scheduled over the weekend, but the focus is on the exciting clash between Magic and Bucks. The game is scheduled to be held in the Amway Center on 11th April at 7 pm EST.

The Magic side is constantly battered with defeats and inconsistencies while the Bucks are looking shake off the rustiness that was visible in the last couple of games. Even though it looks like Bucks are the outright favorites in this contest, the Magic have played out of their skins despite hiccups on certain occasions making up for an interesting clash over the weekend.

Orlando Magic vs Milwaukee Bucks NBA Odds and Predictions

Milwaukee Bucks have lost last 3 of their games while Orlando Magic have their last 4 games. However, Bucks is placed at 3rd position in Eastern Conference points table while Magic are just one spot above the last position in points table.

The latest Orlando Magic vs Milwaukee Bucks NBA Odds and Predictions updated on 11th April.
image 54

To bet on Smarkets follow this link

To bet on Oddsshark follow this link

To bet on FanDuel follow this link

Orlando Magic vs Milwaukee Bucks NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent form

The Orlando Magic have received enough brickbats for their below par and dismal performances so far in this edition. They are currently sitting in the 14th spot with 17 victories and 35 losses with little hope left in the side for a massive turnover in their campaign.

They have a 10-17 record at home but an even worse record of 7-18 record on the road. In their last 5 outings, they have just earned the one victory against Pelicans whereas they were taken down comprehensively against the likes of Jazz, Nuggets, Wizards and Pacers that proved to be salt on the wounds.

As far as Bucks is concerned, the champion side is steamrolling into the post season games after consistently putting up strong performances in this edition. Barring few defeats, the Bucks have got back their long-lost charisma in this season. With a top spot in sight, the 3rd placed side need a winning streak if they are looking to scale newer heights.

The biggest irony is that they have found themselves in a 3-game losing streak that has slightly hampered their progress. It is important for them for them to better their away record of 14-12 when they take on Magic.

Orlando Magic vs Milwaukee Bucks NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head

Regular season (115 games): Magic – 53 wins, Bucks – 62 wins.                                                                                                                                       

Playoffs played: Magic – 2 wins, Bucks – 7 wins.

Previous meeting: Bucks won 121-99 on 11th January 2021 in a regular season fixture.

Orlando Magic vs Milwaukee Bucks NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to watch


Terrence Ross was the only one who looked like staging a fight in the last game against Pacers as he clocked 24 points and 4 rebounds.

James Ennis has a field goal percentage of 49 and a free throw percentage of 80.6 in addition to 14 points and 4 assists in his last appearance.

Michael Carter Williams has accumulated decent numbers with 4.4 assists and 8.8 points per game, but the onus is on the shooting guard to turn the tide in their favor.

Mohamed Bamba was a surprise in the store with 14 points and 2 assists against Pacers. He also has an efficiency rating of 22.31.


The Bucks haven’t really missed Khris Middleton with Jordan Nwora stepping up quite well in the opportunities he has got. His 24 points against Hornets went a long way in securing an important victory.

Jeff Teague who has just come in as the point guard wasted no time in showcasing his talents with an average of 6.3 points and 3.3 assists so far.

Bryn Forbes who pitched in with 18 points and 2 assists against Charlotte side has a 3-point conversion of 44.9%.

Thanasis Antetokounmpo’s performance will be the decisive factor for the Bucks as the versatile player contributes with 3.4 points per game and 1.4 dribbles in every outing.

Orlando Magic vs Milwaukee Bucks NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

It is a no brainer that Bucks are coming into the game with full of confidence whereas Magic are holding slight home advantage in this battle. Looking at this rivalry, Milwaukee Bucks are clearly ahead with a 61% chance whereas the Orlando based club are behind with a 39% chance, according to FiveThirtyEight.

On the other hand, the outright predictions from Oddschecker and SMarkets indicate that the Bucks are the 4th favorites to grab the title with Magic having infinitesimally small probability of making it to the post season games. 

Read: Houston Astros vs Oakland Athletics MLB Odds and Predictions

Notify of

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x