Orlando magic vs Philadelphia 76ers NBA Odds and Predictions

Orlando magic vs Philadelphia 76ers NBA Odds and Predictions
0 0 votes
Article Rating

Philadelphia 76ers is predicted to win the Sunday night clash against Orlando magic as per the latest Orlando magic vs Philadelphia 76ers NBA Odds and Predictions.

Wells Fargo Centre will play host to Sunday’s NBA game between Orlando Magic and Philadelphia 76ers.  This is a battle of two teams who are on the opposite ends of the NBA Eastern Conference standings.

The Philadelphia 76ers are sitting comfortably on the top of the Eastern Conference points table. Philadelphia 76ers has already qualified for the playoffs and are looking to win back-to-back games against Magic at home. They are coming off a win against Magic in the last. With just one more game to play against Magic in this regular season, Philadelphia 76ers will be looking to take the momentum forward to the next round.

The visitors, Orlando Magic have had the second-worst record in the East with 21-49 win-loss. Ignas Brazdeikis has joined the Orlando magic squad as the new signing for the remainder of the season. Joel Embiid will start at center and Dwight Howard will come off the bench against 76ers.The Magic have lost six games in a row and 11 of their last 13 contests. They have been eliminated from postseason contention. The Orlando Magic is averaging 104.1 points on 42.9 percent shooting and allowing 112.9 points on 47.1 percent shooting. 

Orlando Magic vs. Philadelphia 76ers (Dec. 31, 2020): How to Watch, Odds  and Prediction

Philadelphia 76ers is predicted to win clash against Orlando magic. FiveThirtyEight gives Philadelphia 76ers 97% chances of win and for Orlando magic chances stand at 3%. The latest Orlando magic vs Philadelphia 76ers NBA Odds and Predictions are yet to be updated.

The latest Orlando magic vs Philadelphia 76ers NBA Odds and Predictions will be updated on game day
image 84

Orlando magic vs Philadelphia 76ers NBA Odds and Predictions: Match Details

Philadelphia 76ers vs Orlando Magic

Scheduled Date and Time: 16th May, 7:00 PM EST

Host Team: Philadelphia 76ers, Wells Fargo Centre

Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.

Philadelphia 76ers is predicted to win clash against Orlando magic. FiveThirtyEight gives Philadelphia 76ers 97% chances of win and for Orlando magic chances stand at 3%.

Orlando magic vs Philadelphia 76ers NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent Form

Philadelphia 76ers are set to play theirlast match of the NBA regular season against Orlando magic on Wells Fargo Centre. They sit atop in the Eastern Conference with 48 wins and 23 losses. In last 10 games, they have maintained a win-loss record of 8-2. Looking at their record playing against Eastern conference teams, they have a record of 30-11. They have won 28 games and lost just 7 games playing at home.

The Philadelphia 76ers won the last match against Orlando Magic in a one-sided affair. The Orlando Magic will likely be outmatched again and lose the game. Their chances of winning this game are slim at best, considering the Sixers has the best defence in the league.

Orlando Magic is suffering from major offensive and defensive issues. Apart from these issues Magic is also suffering from fitness issues. Orlando Magic as of now has won 21 games and lost 50 games.

In last 10 games, they have maintained a win-loss record of 2-8. They have won 11 games and lost 25 playing at home. Away from home they have won 10 games and lost 25. Currently they are placed at 14th position in Eastern Conference points table. Magic averaging 103.8 points, 42 rebounds, 20.1 assists, 7.8 steals and 4.5 blocks per game while shooting 43.2%.

Orlando magic vs Philadelphia 76ers NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head

The head-to-head record between the two teams suggest, Orlando Magic having an edge over Philadelphia 76ers. The two teams have played a total of 120 games in regular season. Philadelphia 76ers have been successful on 80 occasions while Orlando Magic have won 40 games.

The Philadelphia 76ers have done well against the Orlando Magic this season. They defeated Orlando Magic on both occasions.

Orlando magic vs Philadelphia 76ers NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to Watch

76ers:

Tyrese Maxey is an important shooting guard who was on the pitch for 23 minutes in his last outing where he managed just 6 assist and 8 points.

T Harris is a shooting guard who was on the pitch for 26 minutes in his last outing where he managed just 3 assist, 7 rebounds.

Joel Embiid who plays as the center and power forward has a field goal percentage of 51. 2 and a free throw percentage of 85.3.

Jerami Grant is averaging 22.5 points, 4.6 rebounds and 2.8 assists so far this season.

Magic:

Moritz Wagner managed to score with 8 points against Pelicans with the help of 3 rebounds.

Magic’s pole guard Cole Anthony scored 11 points with 5 rebounds in his last outing.

Garry Harris played for 15 minutes against Bucks and scored 8 points with 1 assist in the previous game.

Orlando magic vs Philadelphia 76ers NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

Philadelphia 76ers have been on top of their game this season. They will be up against Orlando Magic. According to FiveThirtyEight, the 76ers have a chance of 97% to secure a win against the Orlando Magic while Magic is given mere 3% chance.

Looking the outright prediction for this season’s NBA, Brooklyn Nets is favorites to win this season’s NBA as per Smarkets and Oddschecker. 76ers on the other hand is 6th favorites as per Oddschecker and 4th favorites as per Smarkets.

Read: Los Angeles Lakers vs Indiana Pacers NBA Odds an Predictions

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x