Orlando Magic vs Utah Jazz NBA Odds and Predictions
The NBA has a number of games scheduled over the weekend, but the focus is on the exciting clash between Magic and Jazz. The game is scheduled to be held in the Amway Center on 28th February.
The Magic is looking to get out of the jail by securing a win whereas Jazz who are in the midst of a 11-4 away record are looking to cash in on the winning momentum.
Even though it looks like Jazz are the outright favorites in this contest, the Magic have played out of their skins despite hiccups on certain occasions making up for an interesting clash over the weekend.
Latest Orlando Magic vs Utah Jazz NBA Odds and Predictions predicts and easy win Utah Jazz in their Saturday night game.
Orlando Magic vs Utah Jazz NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent form
The Orlando Magic is far off from playing the post season games after a torrid regular season for the underdog side. They have currently settled at 13th spot with 13 triumphs and 20defeats in 33 games.
After getting off to a great start, it seemed like it was the breakthrough that they were looking for when they took down Wizards and Thunder in the subsequent games. But their campaign started to tail away after continuous defeats in January.
Even though it looked like they were back to best this month, they have once again fallen back with losses to Nets and Magic by a substantial margin.
The Utah Jazz have just raised their bar one more notch after their performance in February. They are not only running with the top position in Western conference, but have also looked like the most sorted side in the championship this time around.
They have an impressive 26-6 win-loss record so far and are looking to make one up in their next game. They also bettered their 11-match winning streak in January by yet another unbeaten record of 9 games in February.
In their last two outings, they got the better off Lakers and Hornets in convincing fashion extending their glorious run this season.
Orlando Magic vs Utah Jazz NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head:
Regular season (62 games): Magic – 23 wins, Jazz – 39 wins.
Playoffs played: 0 games.
Previous meeting: Jazz won 109-96 on 4th January 2020 in a regular season fixture.
Orlando Magic vs Utah Jazz NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to watch out
It has certainly been a one-man show for the Magic with Nikola Vucevic doing most of the work for the side in the recent games. He once again topped the charts with 28 points and 12 rebounds in 32 minutes against Nets.
Evan Fournier has accumulated decent numbers with 3.9 assists and 18.8 points per game, but the onus is on the shooting guard to turn the tide in their favor.
Terrence Ross is expected to start afresh after a string of underwhelming performance from him. A 3-point conversion of 35.7% and an average of 15.6 points per game isn’t enough if the side has to make some inroads.
Aaron Gordon has free throw percentage of 61.3% and a field goal percentage of 42.7% in this edition.
Every player for Utah Jazz has put his hand up when the situation demands that has helped them play some quality basketball this season. Donovan Mitchell has assisted on 5.3 times per game besides 24.1 points and has been on the pitch for 33.5 minutes in this season.
He has Jordan Clarkson for company who is supremely fit and was the joint top scorer against Lakers. The point guard has an efficiency rating of 19.36.
Rudy Gobert who plays as the center and power forward has a field goal percentage of 64.1 and a free throw percentage of 59.2 in 32 games.
Bojan Bogdanovic has also been one of the solid finds with the small forward stepping up in crunch situations.
Orlando Magic vs Utah Jazz NBA Odds and Predictions: Odds and predictions
Even though Orlando Magic is coming in with the home advantage, it is the Utah Jazz who are looking a like a tough nut to crack this season. The FiveThirtyEight platform has gone on to suggest a 71% chance to Utah Jazz whereas the Orlando based club has a meek 29% chance to pull off a big win.
Shifting our focus to outright predictions, it is pretty evident that the visiting team has a major chance in this year’s championship whereas the Orlando Magic is nowhere in contention for the post season games as of now, according to SMarkets and Oddschecker.