Packers vs Rams Odds and Predictions: NFL Divisional Round

Packers vs Rams Odds and Predictions: NFL Divisional Round
Packers vs Rams Odds and Predictions
5 1 vote
Article Rating

Packers vs Rams Odds and Predictions: The top seeded Green Bay Packers will take on sixth seeded Los Angeles in the first NFL Divisional Round game. The Rams registered a huge win over the AFC North table leader Seattle Seahawks in their NFL Wild Card game last Sunday to make it to the NFL Divisional round this Sunday.

The match between the two giants will be nothing less than battle between individual players. The game is more or less between Green Bay Packers receiver Devante Adams who is a first-team All-Pro receiver against Jalen Ramsey who is a first-team All-Pro cornerback. The fans are definitely up for a one of the biggest showdown of this season’s NFL.

Packers vs Rams Odds and Predictions

Packers vs Rams Odds and Predictions: NFL 2020 Form

The Green Bay Packers have been dominating since the start of this NFL season. The started off with four back to back wins before losing to Tampa Bay Buccaneers in their fifth game of this season.

Though they bounced back in very next game but in next five games after their first defeat they lost two and won three. The last defeat for Green Bay Packers in this season was against Indianapolis Colts. Since then they are on a six games winning streak.

Packers vs Rams Odds and Predictions

The Los Angeles Rams too dominated their first five games of this season before losing to San Francisco 49ers. The Rams faced their 2nd defeat at the hands of Miami Dolphins and the third was once again against the 49ers.

In last 6 games the Rams won 4 and lost two. They lost to Seattle Seahawks in Week 15 but defeated them in an important NFL Wild Card game last Sunday.

Packers vs Rams Odds and Predictions: H2H

On Sunday when Matt LaFleur‘s men will meet Sean McVay it will be the 96th encounter between the two teams including the two post season games. The two teams have more are less between equally strong when they faced each other.

The Packers have won 46 games while the Los Angeles Rams have won 47 games when the two teams came face to face.

However, in last five outings Green Bay Packers have been solely dominating. They won 4 and Rams won only 1. The last time the two teams met was back in 2018 when Los Angeles Rams handed a 29-27 points defeat to the Green Bay Packers.

Packers vs Rams Odds and Predictions: Players to Watch Out

The Green Bay Packers Quarterback Aaron Rodgers will the most important player to watch out for. The Packers QB is most likely this season’s MVP. With 48 touchdowns he has the most number of touchdowns this season. With over 65% completion rate and with 268 yards per game Rogers will be the backbone of Packers offense.

Rodgers will be accompanied by Devante Adams, the first-team All-Pro cornerback and the Running back Aaron Jones who has 9 running touchdowns 78.9 yards per game this season. Together they have created the NFL’s highest-scoring offense.

For Los Angeles Rams all eyes will be on Jared Goff who need to up his game in this Sunday’s game. Goff has only 20 TD’s this season. However, he will have the service of running back Cam Akers and Wide receiver Cooper Kupp.

The Rams will be highly dependent on their defense in order to stop the dominating Green Bay Packers offense. Jalen Ramsey, a first-team All-Pro cornerback, will be the one play whom the Packers won’t wish to ignore.

Packers vs Rams Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

The Los Angeles Rams will be travelling to Wisconsin to face the Green Bay Packers at Lambeau Field in the north central United States, located in Green Bay, Wisconsin. The winner will be just two more victories away from winning the Super Bowl.

As host this season, the Packers have been phenomenal. They lost 1 game and won seven this season while the Rams have had a 50:50 away record. They have won 4 games while lost 4 other games when they played away from their home.

The predictions and betting platforms are highly banking on win for the Green Bay Packers for this clash against the Los Angeles Rams. As per the ESPN’s Football Performance Index, the Packers have 65.1% chance of beating the Rams while for Rams have only 34.9% chance to pick up a victory in this game.

As per Pro Football Network, the final score of the game is expected to be 27-18 in favor of Green Bay Packers.

Sportsnaut too gives Packers advantage over Rams for this clash. As per them, the game will end in favor of Green Bay Packers and the final score would be 27-17.

Read all our Sports Prediction and Betting articles here.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x